Hydaelyn Role-Players
FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks (/showthread.php?tid=11164)

Pages: 1 2

FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Xenedra - 04-18-2015

I was poking through tumblr to update some image links and scrolled past this thing. Maybe it's already made it's way through the RPC once, but here it is anyhow 'cause who doesn't like blabbing about their character? : P

Character Development — FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks

Halone, the Fury — What is your character passionate about?

● Performance, stories and Castus. Also looking amazing.

Menphina, the Lover — Does your character have any lovers?

● Many! Though currently only one!

Thaliak, the Scholar — What topics or subjects does your character like to learn about?

● Music and stories, but being just generally curious, she’s interested in learning about how a lot of things work.

Nymeia, the Spinner — Does your character have any extraordinary skills in crafting?

● Nope.

Llymlaen, the Navigator — What is your character’s dream vacation? Where would they go? Who or what would they bring with them?

● She’s pretty happy wandering anywhere that she considers beautiful. She’d take dat Castus.

Oschon, the Wanderer — Where is your character from? Where do they consider their home to be now?

● She’s from Ul'dah, but she considers people her home, rather than places. Current home: Castus.

Byregot, the Builder — What are the building blocks of your character’s personality from their childhood that determines their reactions and behaviors as an adult?

● I gots secrets. They belong in this answer.

Rhalgr, the Destroyer — If your character had the power, what would they destroy?

● Asciens! The void! Uuh… people who don’t give her what she wants!

Azeyma, the Warden — Who has been the most important role model in your character’s life?

● … Good question. No one I can think of.

Nald’thal, the Traders — What does your character do for a living? What is their favorite job to work on? What is their least favorite job to do?

● Professional bum/adventurer. Also sporadic dance/music teacher and performer, the last bit being her favorite. Least favorite..? Dealing with people.

Nophica, the Matron — Describe your character’s parents? Who is their mother? Who is their father?

● She doesn’t know anything about them and probably never will, so I never made them Big Grin

Althyk, the Keeper — If your character could go back into the past and change one thing, what would it be and why?

● She would keep Zolku from going nuts ‘cause he was he lil buddy and now he’s dead ; ;

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Maril - 04-18-2015

Replying for Nailah: 

Halone, the Fury — What is your character passionate about?
● Leading her company, when she gets contracts in the house she's at her best. 

Menphina, the Lover — Does your character have any lovers?
● None at the moment.

Thaliak, the Scholar — What topics or subjects does your character like to learn about?
● Currently she's studying Thraumaturgy, but she otherwise loves learning local history. 

Nymeia, the Spinner — Does your character have any extraordinary skills in crafting?
● She's more likely to stab herself with a needle.. 

Llymlaen, the Navigator — What is your character’s dream vacation? Where would they go? Who or what would they bring with them?
● She'd love to wander a new land. 

Oschon, the Wanderer — Where is your character from? Where do they consider their home to be now?
● Ala Migho. Despite getting the odd glance due to being a highlander, she considers Ul'dah her home now. 

Byregot, the Builder — What are the building blocks of your character’s personality from their childhood that determines their reactions and behaviors as an adult?
● The moments she had with her parents before they were killed in the Ala Mihgan turmoil gained much more value after their death. She has a strong desire to survive and live on, and the courage to do so, because of them. 

Rhalgr, the Destroyer — If your character had the power, what would they destroy? 
● The syndicate. Because they're assholes. 

Azeyma, the Warden — Who has been the most important role model in your character’s life?
● Tarald, her ex. (NPC)

Nald’thal, the Traders — What does your character do for a living? What is their favorite job to work on? What is their least favorite job to do?
● She leads a mercenary company, but prefers trading any day. She hates when she has to deal with people who break the Kindred's contract. Especially when she has to fire them. 

Nophica, the Matron — Describe your character’s parents? Who is their mother? Who is their father?
● Very little is known about them. Nailah knows that they were both in the Ala Mihgan security of some variety. In recent time she has speculated if they might have been allied to the King of Ruin and thus been on the "wrong" side of history. This doubt is causing her to want to be on the right side, for as far as she can see. 

Althyk, the Keeper — If your character could go back into the past and change one thing, what would it be and why?
● I do not think she would have changed much. If anything, she'd have gone back to try and leave Tarald in a way that she might be able to live with, knowing that the Calamity would strike at a point of deep regret over her former actions. She realizes that staying would mean that she would have died with them, and that goes against her desire to live on. 

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Kyrio Lamansque - 04-18-2015

● Survival. Making friends. 
● Sort of? Rocky ground. 
Thaliak, the Scholar — What topics or subjects does your character like to learn about?
● Stories about the outside world. He grew up around Ul'dah and as far as his character history goes, has only recently started exploring. 
Nymeia, the Spinner — Does your character have any extraordinary skills in crafting?
● He's best at leather-working, but not awesome. 
Llymlaen, the Navigator — What is your character’s dream vacation? Where would they go? Who or what would they bring with them?
● He's partial to Camp Bronze Lake.
Oschon, the Wanderer — Where is your character from? Where do they consider their home to be now?
● He is from and still lives in Ul'dah. He's moved from the Pearl Lane to an inn room!
Byregot, the Builder — What are the building blocks of your character’s personality from their childhood that determines their reactions and behaviors as an adult?
● The need to survive and be fed.
Rhalgr, the Destroyer — If your character had the power, what would they destroy? 
● People who abuse poor people! D<
Azeyma, the Warden — Who has been the most important role model in your character’s life?
● Nobody. The closest would be Endemerrin, since he taught him discipline in fighting, but he's never really had a role model. 
Nald’thal, the Traders — What does your character do for a living? What is their favorite job to work on? What is their least favorite job to do?
●He fights for a living, doing things for the coin that keeps a bed to return to. He likes to craft, creating is a different kind of release than the adrenaline of fighting. And he hates doing NOTHING. 
Nophica, the Matron — Describe your character’s parents? Who is their mother? Who is their father?
● He doesn't know them, nobody knows them. It almost seems common, to play someone separated from their parents!
Althyk, the Keeper — If your character could go back into the past and change one thing, what would it be and why?
● He would keep his former mate, Rasha, from being eaten by the Void.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - OttoVann - 04-18-2015

Legend says Otto is Nald'thal reincarnated.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Caspar - 04-19-2015

● She desires to kill her Master, and fulfill her obligation and grudge from when she began studying the martial arts.
● No, she is ignorant of love, though her obsession with her Master borders on this at times.
Thaliak, the Scholar — What topics or subjects does your character like to learn about?
● She is actually a voracious learner, despite her apparent muscleheadedness and ignorance. She would love to learn elements of foreign culture and history, not just of a martial bent.
Nymeia, the Spinner — Does your character have any extraordinary skills in crafting?
● She does not have any innate talent, but trains like a woman possessed if she dedicates herself to learning a craft. If she wants to do something, she doesn't do it by halves, typically.
Llymlaen, the Navigator — What is your character’s dream vacation? Where would they go? Who or what would they bring with them?
● She would like to visit Doma with Master, and now, perhaps her two closest friends, but seeing as that is impossible...
Oschon, the Wanderer — Where is your character from? Where do they consider their home to be now?
● She was born somewhere unknown, but grew up feral on an island near Othard.
Byregot, the Builder — What are the building blocks of your character’s personality from their childhood that determines their reactions and behaviors as an adult?
● The need to survive by any means necessary, and an intense love/hate relationship with her Master, who is at once mother, teacher, idol, deity and adversary to her.
Rhalgr, the Destroyer — If your character had the power, what would they destroy?
● Her Master, and anyone who got in the way of the promised fight with her.
Azeyma, the Warden — Who has been the most important role model in your character’s life?
● Her Master. Get the feeling she's monomaniacal?
Nald’thal, the Traders — What does your character do for a living? What is their favorite job to work on? What is their least favorite job to do?
● A vagrant who picks up odd jobs. Most commonly a delivery girl and kitchen cleaner at the Bismarck. She prefers work that involves physical effort. She would least like to have to talk to others in her career.
Nophica, the Matron — Describe your character’s parents? Who is their mother? Who is their father?
● This is a secret. I may or may not still be working on this.
Althyk, the Keeper — If your character could go back into the past and change one thing, what would it be and why?
● She does not like to think about the hypothetical. It would be unbearable for her to consider this.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Steel Wolf - 04-19-2015

(04-18-2015, 08:27 PM)Xenedra Wrote: ...here it is anyhow 'cause who doesn't like blabbing about their character? : P

So damned true, this. XD

Anywaaaaays....IC'ly...

● Defeating and destroying the enemies of those that are under my care and protection.

● Possibly...though I'm not terribly sure...

● Whatever will make me stronger..and doesn't involve thauma-whatsit or arcanimu. Stuff makes me feel daft.

● It's soddin' extraordinary that I can hammer together a suit'a anythin' anymore. Does that count? heheh.

● ...shite fire, this is a hard'n...uhm...uuuhm...just. In a small house near the sea. With a large comfy bed. An' lots of drinks. Gah, that'd be lovely, that would.

● Limsa Lominsa, 'till sea swallows all.

● I've lived near th'docks all my life. If there's one thing I can say, is that nae matter th'shape of the man, it's how they act that matters more'n how they look. Any braggart with a fancy saber that rattles easily can be a coward, an' any quiet mousey mate can be a powerhouse just waitin' for a reason to explode.

● Every Castrum an' every whoreson what wears a Garlean uniform.

● ...my Sister, Brynhilde.

● Were the threads of fate woven differently, I'd be doin' what I love--bein' an armorsmith of repute. Instead, what I do is sellsword work. I hate it. If I'm t'make any sort of difference, I need to learn more. Become...more.

● heh, My Ma was a filthy little sea rat. Grinnin' Eyri she was called. Only person able t'calm her tempest was my Da, Hammer Voice. Pair of strong folks, they were. Taught me all about life an' all aspects of people...ill and bene.

● ...I would...I would demand to go to Carteneau. I wanted to go. Maybe...maybe I could have shielded him. T'cha, now I need a bloody drink, y'bastard.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - K'nahli - 04-19-2015

Here's K'nahli's ~

Halone, the Fury
— What is your character passionate about?

● Archery and the thrill of the hunt.

● No.

● Stories, both fact and faction about the greater world outside of her tribe.

● No.

● She's curious about many places, including the dense forests of Gridania, but I think mostly she'd like to at least visit the sea.

● Sagolii was and is her true home. She has her doubts that she will ever consider her new settlement as anything of the sort, though she does not foresee their circumstances changing for a long, long time.

● K'nahli suffered trauma and heartbreak. It resulted in her becoming colder and largely isolating herself, emotionally, from many of her own tribekin

● K'rahto

● … She loved almost everything about her tia friend, K'yhaega, but ultimately I think it would have still been her father.

● Huntress.

● K'yohko, her father, is nunh of her particular tribe. He is a stoic and distant individual but one with a good heart - even if they have grown apart since the calamity. K'nihqa, her mother, is a relatively kind individual and a powerful huntress. Though not the quiet type, she keeps to herself for most affairs and obediently follows the rest of the tribe and elders in their decisions.

● Force K'yhaega to stay at home and not participate in the Battle of Cartenau

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Lady Rivienne - 04-19-2015

● Guarding her countrymen and protecting the Twelveswood from foreign forces. Hunting.

● Her husband.

● The history of Ishgard and the ties with her family tree. She would also wish to learn art of using the lance.

● Some needlepoint for quick mending of attire. Nothing extraordinary, alas.

● Anywhere there is water and lush foliage. She'd enjoy a place where all she could hear is a waterfall; her husband and their chocobos, Avenger and Goliath, would come in tow of course.

● Twelveswood is her home and forever shall be her home.

● The strenuous training from her older sibling, molded her to be a woman of strong will and a drive to protect. Upon the deaths of (most) of her current family members, she grew callous and self sacrificing, paving a path of blood.

● Every single soul that has caused grief to her family and shamed their name. The Garleans and every stronghold she could find. And, of course, the Horde in the North.

● Her deceased brother, Marceloix.

● Agent is a romanticized word for assassin, it is her occupation and what she does for the Adders. Intel gathering is something she delights in, but nothing thrills her most than the hunt. She loathes the separation needed, from her husband, to avoid his involvement.

● Gabrielle Marcellus was of a noble house in Ishgard, a woman promised to another so their houses may become as one, but who allowed her heart to open up to another, a chocobo trainer named Lairemont. She was elegance personified, a woman of good nature and had a touch whimsy. Lairemont provided Isghardian nobles, and knights, with steeds suitable for their station. A man, who much like Rivienne, was of strong-will, a warm heart and dutiful to his task.

● If she were to change anything at all, it would be to keep Marceloix in the Shroud, to keep her brothers closer and let them not leave to Ishgard and fall to manipulation, deceit and death.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Leanne - 04-19-2015

● Adventure/traveling. Oh boy, if you somehow land into this topic with Leanne, be ready for a lot of romanticism and idealism!

● Nope! Adventurer is her muse. Lover? Inspiration...*ponders*

● As a girl that wishes to explore the world, her curiosity is boundless and as such, she'd like to learn everything she can. If anything, geography and history of other regions and of Eorzea might be her main interest.

● Not at all. Basic cooking, knows some basic in weaving and leatherworking, but that's it.

● Any place that is beautiful and relaxing! (Or she didn't visit yet!). She'd bring one or some of her friends, if possible. 

● She hails from Gridania and she considers the entire planet her home, one that she must unravel and understand.

● The building block of Leanne's personality resides in one simple powerful passion of hers: Traveling. The powerful wanderlust she has inside herself is if anything the cause of everything Leanne is today.

● No one! Destroying people is bad! Well if she could actually she'd try to 'pacify' the Braves, Blades and Monetarists. What pacifies entails? The required amount of abuse necessary to leave her/other people alone. She only kills as last resort, but she is -not- afraid of killing.

● The one person that spearhead the Age of Adventurers, the Warrior of Light.

● Adventuring! Anything that involves adventuring! About the third question, uhh...anything that involves dealing with morbols. Ergh.

●  C'thara Delphium, former huntress and nowadays very sweet mom, she sees a mirror by looking at Leanne's and is proud of her determination! And there's also C'Kahn Delphium, a tia that stole a skilled huntress's heart and took her away to Gridania. He's a dedicated doting dad, filling Leanne and her brother with presents.

●  She'd punch Natalie in the face. Or she'd incapacitate Jameson Taeros when she had the chance. Learned a bit too late that pacifism only takes you so far.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - SunTzu7 - 04-21-2015

● 'I've been known to be passionate about a lot of things. Sultansworn, the monarchy, swordcraft... punching people. I don't generally do things half arsed.'

● 'I'unno, maybe they should line up or something. Can we get a gladiator games thing going? No? Okay.'

● 'Oh gods, everything I possibly can. Do you know how often some random bit of trivia turns out to be the key to a solution to a seemingly totally unrelated problem later? All the time. Way more than is reasonable. I suppose I really like history stuff most.'

● 'I am extraordinarily gifted at crafting the most refined bullshit ever posed by a member of the spoken races. What, that's not a craft? Um, I'm told I'm decent with a needle and a armourer's hammer, that do?'

● 'Somewhere along the beaches of Costa Del Sol, and I'd bring... oh, a billion gil or so. And a horde of servants. Do I have either of these things? I thought this was my dream.'

● 'Ul'dah, born and bred. And no matter how bad it gets, Ul'dah is my home.'

● 'Some might say that being abandoned by your parents and raising yourself on the streets of a cut throat city might develop your personality in interesting ways. It probably explains my can do attitude. Trying to steal from a Paladin probably was a turning point too.'

● 'Lord Lolorito. In the worst possible ways. I'm not elaborating.'

● 'Papashan. The other members of the Sultansworn too, but I owe him for the chance in the first place.'

● 'Well I spy for a living, and my favourite job would be one that involves a minimum of effort with a maximum of reward. I'm not clear what I do with my free company, I want to say... hired muscle of some sort? And for my worst job, anything that involves going to Coerthas. It's cold. I don't like cold.'

●  'My parents are Garlean defectors who decided that having a child was something of a deterrent to joining the 'winning team'. So I was an optional travel luxury that just had to be left behind. A family reunion would be awkward. Also I'd probably kill them.'

●  'For the love of the Gods past me, stay the fuck away from Fantasia. Do you see what you've done to me? I'm an elf now. This is after being a Lalafell. Don't. TOUCH. You monster.'

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Hammersmith - 04-21-2015

● Work's the only thing that's keeping me talking to you.  I take your shit, your company, your money, and your work because it's the only thing keeping me most days from reaching out, putting a thumb into your eye and pushing until it busts.

● Fuck off, no.

● Siegework's n'evolving craft.  Gotta keep up with metalworking, local carpentry, an those mad fucking alchemists that like t'make things explode if y'wanna stay current.  Trebuchets only get yez so far

● I burned juss as many walls as I helped build.  Gotta be hundreds of weapons on the local battlefields and armory with my makers mark on em somewhere.  I done a lot of work in my time.  I figgure the shit I made will be killin people long after I'm gone..

● The place doesn't exist anymore, so it ain't even a dream anymore.

● Ul'dah ain't home.  More like a rat nest I can crawl into when I need t'ae put my head down.  Don't trust cities enough t'stay in them for long.  Walls ain't safe.

● Fury, stubbornness, determination, impulsiveness.  Yez thing I'm bad now You shoulda seen me before m'balls dropped..

● There's days I consider that mebee Dalmud shoulda finished the job and been done with it.

● Ain't none of them left.  All dead.  Way I figgure these days really the only things left even close would be the Limsa armor and smithin guilds.

● Sellsword, merchant, blacksmith.  Still do a lotta artisan work, large scale ore trade, and in between going somewhere and doing terrible things to people for money.  I like that last one.  A lot.   Really the politics of merchanting is the least favorite part of it, but it's it's own kind of violence and brutality, so even that ain't always so bad.

● M'parents were good people.  Neither of em were people of note, unless yez lived in m'village.  Good people.  By my standards.  Make that what yez will.

● Hour long swearing tirade.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Alothia - 04-21-2015

● Love. She believes in loving those around her and protecting those she loves.
● Yes, she is engaged to be married to Khale Embrise.
● Alothia loves to read, mostly romance novels and trashy literature. She also finds learning about various magicks to be interesting. If it has to do with Aether, and it's something she doesn't know of yet, she will listen with rapt attention.
● Not really. She can whip up a simple potion, but that's about it.
● Alothia likes to go somewhere where she can see the stars. It reminds her of her connection to the Twelve, and the greater world as a whole. She'd bring Khale and the people of Jutat De.
● She was born in the Shroud, not far from Hyrstmill. She considers the Shroud some of her home, but mostly home is where she finds comfort and where her friends are. Her current home is at the Jutat De house in the Goblet.
● Alothia was the eldest child, and was often ignored once her sister came around. It caused her to break out of her shell some, and has enabled her to be someone who approaches people and tries to pull them into conversations.
● The Ascians who are after her friends. The Garleans hell bent on destroying the land of Eorzea. Anyone who tries to touch or hurt someone she loves.
● Probably the people who taught her throughout the years that having what you want out of life doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice others in order to get it. No one in particular, just a group of people.
● Alothia handles paperwork and contracts for Jutat De. Mostly, she likes getting out in the field and shmoozing with people. Her least favorite thing to do would be to sit alone at her desk and do paperwork when the building is empty. She pretty much hates being alone.
● Emet and Aughinae were Keepers of the Moon who fell in love, something unheard of, and so they left the tribe to avoid the stigma of their taboo. Instead, they moved near a Hyuran village in the Shroud, and learned their ways, raising Alothia in that tradition.
● She wouldn't have fallen into the life of petty crime she did when she was younger. It caused her to have a lot of lost time, spent thinking about how she could atone for what she did. Only recently has she accepted that part of herself and tried to realize that you can't beat yourself up forever for past misdeeds.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Gegenji - 04-21-2015

Chachan is mostly passionate about helping others, especially his friends. It ties into his dreams of wanting to be a hero, and the fears brought to the surface by the razing of Doma.

He had a short puppy-love sort of thing with Yukumazi Mikazi, but now he's currently in a relationship with the rather energetic and unpredictable Memeli Meli. He also holds a rather close relationship with Virara, but I don't think they fall under the "lovers" category.

Chachan naturally gravitates towards learning about new smithing tricks and how to use new materials - such as Darksteel. He's also been quite eager to learn how to use his weapons to help people, and how to ride a chocobo!

Smithing. Blacksmithing or Armorsmithing, Chachan is astonishingly good at it for his age. He really wouldn't know how to make a frying pan or a kettle, per se, but he can whip up many different types of weapons and armor. All thanks to coming from a line of skilled smiths, and having said skills hammered into him nonstop since childhood.

Chachan's dream vacation would likely being going anywhere nice and/or fun with his friends. Considering how I imagine he'd treat it like Disneyland, I think he'd really like to go to the Golden Saucer. There's plenty of people he'd like to bring, but the most notable ones would likely be Leanne, Meli, Virara, Warren, and Roen.

While he tried keeping it a secret for a while, Chachan is from Doma. After its razing, the Hourglass served as his home for a while. As for now? He considers the Coral FC house home.

The whole Gegenji family hierarchy plays heavily into Chachan's behaviors. Being the youngest left little on his plate at first beyond learning how to smith to support his older brother, leaving him plenty of time to goof off and daydream and play. His brother's subsequent leaving also had a huge impact, both due to Chachan's baby duckling approach to his brother... as well as Chachan suddenly being trained into being the next family head.

Nothing, Chachan's too much of a goody-goody to do that sort of thing.

His older brother and (though he likely doesn't realize it himself) his father.

While being a highly skilled smith, Chachan's living consists mostly of doing errands and odd jobs at the Adventurer's Guild's behest (usually through Momodi). He just likes helping people, and is likely doing grunt-work and courier duty. He dislikes the jobs where you have to go and hurt people, though.

Chachan's mother Jijinya is the daughter of a middling merchant from Ul'dah who found both love and a chance for profit on a trip to Doma. His father, Zozonji, is the current family head of the Gegenji family - a line of Doman Lalafell smiths.

Saying something, anything to his older brother before he left. Perhaps finding some way for the two to keep in touch. He likely would've liked to have done something to help prevent the razing of Doma, but there's only so much one little Lalafell can do!

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Aduu Avagnar - 04-21-2015

● Learning, teaching and magic
● He;s had many, but currently none.
● Magic and old technologies
● None
● Sharlayan, and he'd take his old tutor
● From a cave in Northern Thanalan. considers the Red Wings his current home.
● His oldest brother dying, having to kill his sister and creating his mask.
● The Void.
● His old tutor, Jeryn Stern
● Currently the Quartermaster for the Red Wings, but also a teacher on the side.
● His mother is dead, and his father is the person who taught him the basics of controlling his magic.
● He would either stop his brother from dying to a peiste, or make sure his sister got sent to study at the Thaumaturges guild with him, so she wouldn't go insane.

RE: FFXIV Deity Inspired Character Asks - Desu Nee - 04-21-2015

- Her family back at the Midnight Moogle, and becoming stronger.
- Martsia Troy. They're extremely awkward with each other because they're massive dorks about it.
- Magic, History, and History of Magic. She also has a lot of curiosity regarding the Primals and their tribes, but haven't really invested much time into that to form an educated thought.
- As of now no, but she does want to learn to make clothes.
- An Island, away from all the hustle in Eorzea, where she could have a small cottage by the Beach and simply unwield from the stress of an adventuring life. She, admittedly, wouldn't bring anyone, maybe Martsia or her brother, but that's it.
- She was born and raised on Western Thanalan, in a mining community her father owned before the Calamity took all of that away. With her father dead, and her family all across the globe, the region of Ul'dah holds little meaning to her, specially because the sand quickly irritates her frail skin. She considers Limsa more like her home, having her own room on the Midnight Moogle.
- Quki was the youngest child, born with albinism, of an once very wealthy family owner of many mines across the Western Thanalan. Because her skin was very frail, and the desert was unforgiving, she led a sheltered life, with only her family and books to make her company and teach her about the world she rarely saw outside the walls of their manor. This made her extremely curious, and knowledge thirsty about Eorzea and all it's regions and mysteries, and the desire to be strong coming from her own frailty.
- She wouldn't know. Quki ain't one to really make enemies left and right, she would probably destroy all Garlean Outposts in Eorzea to push the Empire away but she wouldn't just wipe them out. She is the 5% that believes there IS good people in Garlemald, look at Cid!
- As she grew, they changed. From her father to the Sultana to Chachanji Gegenji to Jigumundo. Jigumundo is almost like a father to her.
- She does work at the Midnight Moogle as a bartender, but her main job is of course adventuring, dissapearing for days before returning to the Moogle with varying herbs and miscellanous for the Bar, and she wouldn't have it any other way in the world. She absolutely hates having to go to Thanalan in general, or doing anything there.
- Quki mother left when she was born, tired of living a settled life. Her father always spoke she had long green hair, pink eyes with freckles and a distant look and a peach skin. Quki dad was a giant for Lalafel standards, bald with a curled black moustache and a turban, gentle ocean blue eyes, with dark skin. She would be black if it weren't her albinism.
- She would have medicine to save her father's life. She has no desire to return to a sheltered life, but watching her father wither and die because of an unknown disease, and no gil to carry him to be healed in Gridania is something she deeply regrets.