Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike (/showthread.php?tid=11168)

Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - Gwenneth - 04-19-2015

Hello everyone! While I'm a long-time,experienced roleplayer, doing so through an MMO-style style platform is still a new experience for me (since I've never quite counted NWN!). With the help of my wonderful Free Company, though, I'm finally feeling confident enough to try and get past the shyness and more actively expand my connections into the wider RP community. I figured that this would be a good place to start! I apologize though, as doing this is new for me too!

--------------------

Reima has been on the lookout for those she might learn from, and who might help her riddle out the myriad mysteries of the world and its eras past. While I prefer to save any further details about the character for roleplaying itself, it's no secret among Reima's merchant acquaintances that the girl holds a deep fascination for antiques and gewgaws from around the whole of Hydaelyn. She's persistent in her search for the stories and the histories, however much she tries to remain discreet about any excitement on the topic, and has been digging for any leads toward those ends.

In her eagerness, she's also developed a penchant for sticking her nose into things that would have better been left untouched. But, ah, such is the nature of discovery! Perhaps you, too, share this in common, and Fate has crossed your paths? Perhaps you've heard through the grapevine about an absent-minded courier trying to dredge up knowledge and secret both? Perhaps you've taken an interest for benevolent—or nefarious—purpose?

Perhaps we can speak, and meet IC!

--------------------

***I'm a huge fan of organic roleplaying and welcome it with anyone, since it's the telling of shared stories—both lighthearted and dark--with a variety of different characters that makes the hobby so wonderful. So, even if you don't think you fall into the above, please feel free to hit me up anyway!

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - FloriaRaine - 04-19-2015

Floria has plenty to teach, Feel free to hit her up anytime. She tends to hang around gridania, but can be found any where except for the city state of ul'dah.

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - Elysia - 04-20-2015

Hey there! 

It sounds like our characters might have much in common. Avis can't keep her hands or nose to herself, and she also loves asking questions about history. Between the both of them, their combined curiosity might manage to kill a lot of cats. 

I have a bad schedule and come from a terrible timezone for RP, but if you're interested, we can trade PMs and set something up! :3

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - T'caska Khevo - 04-20-2015

(04-20-2015, 05:53 AM)Elysia Wrote: Between the both of them, their combined curiosity might manage to kill a lot of cats.

This thread just got really scary!

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - V'aleera - 04-20-2015

I've had you friended for a while in-game (dunno if you remember me Tongue). V'al is a pretty good purveyor of not just Ishgardian theology, but history, folklore, myths, and legends as well (particularly those told amongst the nation's lower classes). So if those things happen to strike Reima's fancy we should definitely RP soon!

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - Gwenneth - 04-20-2015

Thank you so much for your replies so far, guys!  Life's been a touch hectic until recently, so I'll definitely be hitting you all up this week!  <3

(And I could use a break from the desperate MSQ catch-up <_<;)

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - Adeya - 04-20-2015

Well, Adeya is something of a historian, and always loves to come across other people who are interested in the same. Her focus is mainly on Nym, though she's been trying to learn more about Allag and Amdapor lately. And she's always up for getting dragged into things for the sake of knowledge.

Anyway, if you're interested I'd be happy to RP with you sometime.

RE: Seeking Answers: The Quest for Scholar, Historian, and Secret-Keeper Alike - Goodfellow - 04-23-2015

So I'm pretty late to this party, but I read your post a couple of days ago and left a tab open so I wouldn't forget to respond. 

From your description and your wiki, I think that Reima and Lolotaru would have quite a lot in common.  My actual time in-game is a little wonky, but I am around and I'm more than happy to play things out on these here forums as well, so feel free to hit me up in-game or PM me.

Other than that, welcome!