Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over (/showthread.php?tid=11208)

Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-21-2015

Hey Balmung,

Looking for some fresh people to RP with. Haven't been on for long so I figured it might help to introduce myself.

Rin is your basic Miqo'te who has his quirks, no spoilers. His line of work is roaming around Eorzea as a "reputable" salesman; in short he is a fence for questionable merchandise that thieves might need to cash in for a quick gil. I rather refrain from listing most of his qualities until IC interaction Big Grin. He's cunning, carefree, and will hold a conversation about nothing with anyone.

So if you are bored, looking to sell something, or looking for nice, high price things at a not so high price, look him up. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Gwenneth - 04-21-2015

Oh my goodness, Reima loves questionable merchandise without realizing how questionable it is! 

She's usually lingering about the markets of Ul'dah among other places. I'll definitely shoot you a message for some random roleplaying. ^_^

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-21-2015

I'm looking forward to it. Big Grin

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Aya - 04-21-2015

Aya is always looking to meet fences, conmen, thieves, and especially gentlemen who are good company... Smile

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-21-2015

(04-21-2015, 02:29 PM)Aya Wrote: Aya is always looking to meet fences, conmen, thieves, and especially gentlemen who are good company... Smile

Well then, Rin will never turn down a good drink, or pretty Barmaids that serve it. Feel free to add/PM me. Big Grin

Will be on within the hour or so. If I don't check back on the thread any new contacts can few free to drop in or add me. He'll be buzzing around Ul'dah tonight.

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-22-2015

Still looking to get know a few people. Big Grin

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Celsius - 04-23-2015

I think we should meet, 'cause I'm Rin too~!

No seriously though, my Rin is blind, so I think having him try to sell her something could lead to some downright crazy shenanigans. :3

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Banquo Viaquo - 04-23-2015

Going straight now? How would you like to get financed?

(See: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Banquo)

I daresay it's possible they could have Done Business.

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-23-2015

(04-23-2015, 12:14 AM)Rinslet Wrote: I think we should meet, 'cause I'm Rin too~!

No seriously though, my Rin is blind, so I think having him try to sell her something could lead to some downright crazy shenanigans. :3

LOL, that does sound like it would be a lot of fun. I'll send you a message if I can catch you online.

(04-23-2015, 03:11 AM)Banquo Viaquo Wrote: Going straight now? How would you like to get financed?

(See: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Banquo)

I daresay it's possible they could have Done Business.

Refering to my character or yours? He's still very much in the fencing business. It is true he doesn't steal much anymore, unless it more challenging than valuable, but if you would like to do "business" I'll keep it in mind. Rin is still working on getting his claws into the criminal underworld to find a place for himself.

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-24-2015

Ah! We met briefly the other night! I will have to track you down again on one of my characters!

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 12:09 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Ah! We met briefly the other night! I will have to track you down again on one of my characters!

Were you the elf with the paint? Lol

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - McBeefâ„¢ - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 12:15 PM)Rin Fashonti Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 12:09 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: Ah! We met briefly the other night! I will have to track you down again on one of my characters!

I think you mean, "Dashing and beautiful freedom fighter" but yes

Wink

RE: Gentlemen, Thief, Conman, Fence, Good Company, and sometimes a little hung over - Rin Fashonti - 04-24-2015

(04-24-2015, 12:48 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote:
(04-24-2015, 12:15 PM)Rin Fashonti Wrote:

I think you mean, "Dashing and beautiful freedom fighter" but yes

Wink

One might say that yes lol