Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Erik's Bachelor Party! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Erik's Bachelor Party! (/showthread.php?tid=11224)

Pages: 1 2

Erik's Bachelor Party! - Titor - 04-22-2015

So our good friend Erik Mynhier is taking an arrow to the knee - er, getting married!
On May 2nd at 7PM EST there is going to be a Bachelor party like no Flame Captain has ever seen before.
Where at? The Mist, Ward 6, plot 35. Titor's house transformed into a super manly party mansion.

There will be plenty of roll-based games and competitions, as well as IC catering and an all around awesome time.

Tentative Events:

Three-Card Poker (/random based)
The Chocobo Chowdown Challenge (Eating Contest, /random based)
Sudden Death Shots Contest (mini-drinking challenge)
Plus performances from bards, dancers and volunteers.

Lovely Hostesses needed!

We will need an assortment of entertainers and lovely ladies, though please no stripping (or anything further than stripping). We want a good time all around!

The party is hosted and being planned by both myself and Nathan Telluride, so if you have any ideas/questions feel free to poke one of us.

Please let us know if you want to attend as one of the entertainers/hostesses. 

Male friends of Erik's do not need to sign up, but can just show up at the party!

[Image: Party_god.gif]

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Telluride - 04-22-2015

Bump to confirm!

We knew Clio will be getting her party, but fair's fair, no?

I will be planning to maintain the poker match and the eating/drinking matches, but if I can get an assistant or two, we can make them last longer, and go as long as our guests can stand!

Depending on turnout, I may be using an alt for this event, so I will keep in touch with anyone who wishes to assist with the festivities, and do my best to ensure that activities remain varied and open - and that the bar remains well stocked and attended.

Those wishing to put on a performance - dance, music, a rousing speech, or even a warning about the perils of abandoning bachelorhood - should keep them to no more than 5-7 minutes in length. A little risque is okay, but save the grittiest stuff for any private afterparties you may have for yourselves. After all, this is for a decorated military hero, and he'll surely want to maintain at least some dignity, no? Performances that glorify the Red Wings will be looked upon very favorably, even if a few liberties with the uniforms are taken. Wink

Please feel free to post here with questions, thoughts and perhaps intentions to help out.

We know Erik's getting a quality lady... but every man deserves one last good time before the shackles go on!

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Reshie - 04-22-2015

Would this lovely group of males enjoy a hearty meal served up pub style by the Wanderer's Lantern? We do cater after all. Big Grin

And yes, we have some lovely ladies who serve and tend bar so win/win.

(04-22-2015, 01:09 AM)Reshie Wrote: Would this lovely group of males enjoy a hearty meal served up pub style by the Wanderer's Lantern? We do cater after all. Big Grin

And yes, we have some lovely ladies who serve and tend bar so win/win.

Just who I was hoping for! The more tending to our happy guests, the more guests we can cater to! It'll be good working with you all.

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Star Lin - 04-22-2015

Maybe if John knew Erik a little bit more, he would probably come to this.  That might change if what I got plan comes to fruit.  Not going to give too much away about it.

If he makes it, I'm sure the 'grownups' would get a good laugh over his 'kid' reactions to what takes place.

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Melodia - 04-22-2015

Melodia can volunteer to be a dancer or hostess. I promise she will behave. She's a married woman now! Wink

(04-22-2015, 08:48 AM)Melodia Wrote: Melodia can volunteer to be a dancer or hostess. I promise she will behave. She's a married woman now! Wink

All the better to make our plucky bachelor enjoy his last big night of freedom. Join the ravishing roster!

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - No Longer Exists - 04-22-2015

As Erik's personal physician, Doc Oak would be remiss if not attending to make certain that he reaches an acceptable level of inebriation that allows for all manner of stories to be told the day after as he hands out cure-alls for subsequent hangovers. Big Grin

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Arrelaine - 04-22-2015

D'aw I'll be out of town or I'd sign Arry up. ;(

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Oscare - 04-22-2015

C'mon gals.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Let's all have a grand old time.

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-22-2015

come on ladies, don't be shy! i can 100% promise clio won't be pissy over this later. she'll find it highly amusing. Big Grin

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Elaris - 04-22-2015

Seeing as it is a weekend, Saeren Orbanis can offer her services as a hostess.

Wink

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Titor - 04-24-2015

Awesome! Thank you all for the interest so far. I will get in contact with everyone who has signed up a few days in advance, to go over, stuff Wink

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Cynel1 - 04-24-2015

hmmm will this Party include Triple triad?

RE: Erik's Bachelor Party! - Cliodhna Eoghan - 04-26-2015

bumps
[Image: tumblr_mtppksckhf1sj7eono1_500.gif]