Hydaelyn Role-Players
WTB Small house in mist for FC! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: WTB Small house in mist for FC! (/showthread.php?tid=11237)

WTB Small house in mist for FC! - Rowan - 04-22-2015

Heya! Do you have a small house in Mist that you don't use? Looking to get your gil back? Our FC is looking for a small housing plot to buy! Willing to negotiate, but max gil budget is 10 mil (We've done our research, we know small houses on Balmung sold for 5 mil!) PST Rowan Walsh or Denna Walsh if you want to talk!

RE: WTB Small house in mist for FC! - Seye Qhesu - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 03:28 PM)Rowan Wrote: Heya! Do you have a small house in Mist that you don't use? Looking to get your gil back? Our FC is looking for a small housing plot to buy! Willing to negotiate, but max gil budget is 10 mil (We've done our research, we know small houses on Balmung sold for 5 mil!) PST Rowan Walsh or Denna Walsh if you want to talk!
Housing market is high right now due to demand and the mist is a high demand area. You will need probably at least 20 mill to get someone to give up the plot. That doesn't include the 5 mill to buy the plot once released.  Sad

RE: WTB Small house in mist for FC! - SicketySix - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 04:46 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 03:28 PM)Rowan Wrote: Heya! Do you have a small house in Mist that you don't use? Looking to get your gil back? Our FC is looking for a small housing plot to buy! Willing to negotiate, but max gil budget is 10 mil (We've done our research, we know small houses on Balmung sold for 5 mil!) PST Rowan Walsh or Denna Walsh if you want to talk!
Housing market is high right now due to demand and the mist is a high demand area. You will need probably at least 20 mill to get someone to give up the plot. That pest include the 5 mill to buy the ploy once released.  Sad
I've actually have yet to see anything drop below 30 mill on this server.

RE: WTB Small house in mist for FC! - Seye Qhesu - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 04:46 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote:
Housing market is high right now due to demand and the mist is a high demand area. You will need probably at least 20 mill to get someone to give up the plot. That pest include the 5 mill to buy the ploy once released.  Sad
Got me and Matthrian's house in the goblet for 18mill. Also..curse you for quoting before I could fix my phone auto correct.

RE: WTB Small house in mist for FC! - SicketySix - 04-22-2015

(04-22-2015, 04:49 PM)Brianna Dunham Wrote:
(04-22-2015, 04:46 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote:
Got me and Matthrian's house in the goblet for 18mill. Also..curse you for quoting before I could fix my phone auto correct.
It really pest matter, does it?Smile