Hydaelyn Role-Players
Bad Jokes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Bad Jokes (/showthread.php?tid=11397)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bad Jokes - Reiner Dorn - 04-30-2015

Let's leave race and religion out of it. But! I'll start it off with a cringer.

Who's bologna actually had a first name?

Show Content

RE: Bad Jokes - Reiner Dorn - 04-30-2015

Also, What is the difference between a baby and a bag of coke?

Show Content

Sorry.....

RE: Bad Jokes - Maril - 04-30-2015

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Disco!
Disco who?
Disconnect!

*drops mic*

RE: Bad Jokes - Warren Castille - 04-30-2015

Daikatana.

RE: Bad Jokes - Melkire - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 03:04 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Daikatana.

John Carmack as a game designer instead of a programmer.

RE: Bad Jokes - Steel Wolf - 04-30-2015

How do you make a cheerleader smile on a Friday night?

Show Content

RE: Bad Jokes - Dogberry - 04-30-2015

A horse walks into a bar.

It is confused and terrified, as it is a horse. The bartender and several patrons try to help the horse out of the bar. It knocks over several tables on the way out and trots off into the city street, causing an accident as a car brakes abruptly to avoid hitting it and gets rear-ended. The patrons of the bar call the police and animal control services as there is a horse loose in the city and a traffic accident has just occurred.

RE: Bad Jokes - Max - 04-30-2015

What did the buffalo say when her son left for school?
Show Content

//badum tsst

Why do chicken coupe's only have two doors on them?

Show Content

(04-30-2015, 03:12 PM)Max Wrote: What did the buffalo say when her son left for school?
Show Content

//badum tsst
HAH!

RE: Bad Jokes - Dogberry - 04-30-2015

A man walks into a bar.

Ouch, that had to hurt.

RE: Bad Jokes - Bryn - 04-30-2015

(04-30-2015, 03:12 PM)Dogberry Wrote: A horse walks into a bar.

It is confused and terrified, as it is a horse. The bartender and several patrons try to help the horse out of the bar. It knocks over several tables on the way out and trots off into the city street, causing an accident as a car brakes abruptly to avoid hitting it and gets rear-ended. The patrons of the bar call the police and animal control services as there is a horse loose in the city and a traffic accident has just occurred.

Three blind mice walk into a bar but they are generally unaware of their surroundings, so to derive humour from it would be exploitative.

RE: Bad Jokes - Aduu Avagnar - 04-30-2015

Three Blondes walk into a bar

Show Content

A man walks into a bar, a rather nice one with peanuts on the counter and a fruitmachine in the corner, and orders a drink, whilst the barman pours it out, he hears some voices commenting on his clothes. 'You look nice, meeting a pretty lass?' looking around he see's no one else at the bar, and believes himself to be hearing things. When he gets the drink he goes to the fruit machine, and looses several pounds without getting anything in return. Again he hears a voice, but this time it's calling him names 'Your a dumb one, aintcha. Really thought you'd strike it rich? don't make me laugh.' And again, he looks about, and doesn't see anyone.

He wonders over to the barman, leans over and asks 'say, I think I'm going mad, first I heard voices saying I looked nice, and then I heard ones insulting me...' The barman looks at him, and nods, responding....

Show Content

RE: Bad Jokes - Warren Castille - 04-30-2015

A man walks into a bar. He is destroying his life and family.

(I forget who I stole that one from.)

RE: Bad Jokes - Bryn - 04-30-2015

A man walks into a bar.

Everyone else but the DRG dodges it.