Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! (/showthread.php?tid=11612)

Pages: 1 2

In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Lamiaris - 05-14-2015

And when you look at the title, I don't mean a father/ daddy in the kinky sense of calling a boyfriend that!! 

I'm genuinely looking for someone to play my Miqo'Te, Lamiaris's overprotective father. He can be a hyuur, elezen (or whatever it's called), a Roe, another Miqo'Te, or hell, even a Lalafell!

Or on the other hand, I'm also hoping for someone to enslave my poor blind Miqo'Te  and keep her for himself~!

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Flashhelix - 05-14-2015

Mod Note: Post consisted solely of a link to a website featuring adult/mature themes, in violation of Section 1 of the forum rules. As such, post has been removed and user sent a PM. No warning issued for first time violation, but following violations will immediately be followed by moderator action. - Melkire

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Lamiaris - 05-14-2015

I'm not looking for trolls, thank you very much. Sheesh..
I'ma be ignoring your reply, Flash :/

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - WhiteLycanXII - 05-14-2015

Not big into pet-play, but if you're looking for an earnest father figure, it might be good practice for Leih'a to learn the role, seeing as he's soon to be an actual daddy.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 07:10 PM)Lamiaris Wrote: And when you look at the title, I don't mean a father/ daddy in the kinky sense of calling a boyfriend that!! 

I'm genuinely looking for someone to play my Miqo'Te, Lamiaris's overprotective father. He can be a hyuur, elezen (or whatever it's called), a Roe, another Miqo'Te, or hell, even a Lalafell!

Or on the other hand, I'm also hoping for someone to enslave my poor blind Miqo'Te  and keep her for himself~!

Can I enslave her and have her work in the saltmines or move rocks or things like that.

Edit: Oar slave is also an option, you don't need eyes to row.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-14-2015

It's funny that everyone hovers around these threads like sharks with blood in the water.

Drama = Chum for the RPC community.

Edit: If only some of the IC threads got as many views as these threads do...
(Then again I suppose I'm part of the problem, as I'm here too)

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Kurt S. - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 07:54 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: It's funny that everyone hovers around these threads like sharks with blood in the water.

There be sharks in the water.... you might need a bigger boat.

As for you OP, hmmm, good luck in your search for the dad and master. I'd offer to create an alt but I'm already 8/8 and too busy gearing up 4 of those characters. 

If the kind of master you're looking for is what I think you're looking for, might I suggest the Quick Sand? You'll find some people there that are kind of like it, just not sure if they'll be in for the long haul of the master pet thingy. 

However, if the point completely flew over my head and you're not looking for the kinky kind of master then how good is she at crunching numbers and being a gopher...essentially an IC retainer, might be I have a character that could use someone like that.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Gabineaux - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 07:54 PM)Natalie Mcbeef Wrote: It's funny that everyone hovers around these threads like sharks with blood in the water.

Considering this person has made a bunch of threads for this and there isn't much going on for them til now... I don't know.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Domri Blackblade - 05-14-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqgtn5muHyc

Mod Note: Off-topic post. User has been sent a PM. Following violations will result in warnings. - Melkire

(05-14-2015, 08:00 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: There be sharks in the water.... you might need a bigger boat.

As for you OP, hmmm, good luck in your search for the dad and master. I'd offer to create an alt but I'm already 8/8 and too busy gearing up 4 of those characters. 

If the kind of master you're looking for is what I think you're looking for, might I suggest the Quick Sand? You'll find some people there that are kind of like it, just not sure if they'll be in for the long haul of the master pet thingy. 

However, if the point completely flew over my head and you're not looking for the kinky kind of master then how good is she at crunching numbers and being a gopher...essentially an IC retainer, might be I have a character that could use someone like that.

If I recall, I think I only made.. 1 or two threads before this one? Granted I can't remember shit to save my life, but still. I don't' think I put them up that often, hehe.

And.. I have no idea what you mean by sharks, chum and such *scratches head*

And actually Ramuhnuh, you're correct. The point did fly over your head (even though I have NO intentions of that sounding rude). I'm actually NOT looking for the kinky-type. I suppose I shouldn't have used the wording 'enslave', now should I, looking back in hindsight?

I'd certainly be up for playing her as an IC retainer! I think that'd certainly be interesting and a refreshing change of pace for her. It'll also be a good way to keep my interest, since I just happened to reboot my subscription today.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Verad - 05-14-2015

I require new employees. Please submit an application in writing to Dubious Distributions at your convenience.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Kurt S. - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 08:08 PM)Lamiaris Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 08:00 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: There be sharks in the water.... you might need a bigger boat.

If I recall, I think I only made.. 1 or two threads before this one? Granted I can't remember shit to save my life, but still. I don't' think I put them up that often, hehe.

And.. I have no idea what you mean by sharks, chum and such *scratches head*

And actually Ramuhnuh, you're correct. The point did fly over your head (even though I have NO intentions of that sounding rude). I'm actually NOT looking for the kinky-type. I suppose I shouldn't have used the wording 'enslave', now should I, looking back in hindsight?

I'd certainly be up for playing her as an IC retainer! I think that'd certainly be interesting and a refreshing change of pace for her. It'll also be a good way to keep my interest, since I just happened to reboot my subscription today.

Except he's not a he, and she'll be working your cat to the bone trying to run her small business of pot(ash) and coke redistribution as well the occassional borax and arachne thread marketing. Also this business is essentially just me and a bunch of NPCs ;n; and farming EX for shtuff to turn into coke, pot or borax XD I can try to cook something up though if you're interested.

(05-14-2015, 08:16 PM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: Except he's not a he, and she'll be working your cat to the bone trying to run her small business of pot(ash) and coke redistribution as well the occassional borax and arachne thread marketing. Also this business is essentially just me and a bunch of NPCs ;n; and farming EX for shtuff to turn into coke, pot or borax XD I can try to cook something up though if you're interested.

Well uhh.... The fact that your lady would be pretty much having a business that sells drugs, Lami might not actually try to get a job there. Looking at it from an IC standpoint, Lamiaris is incredibly goody-two-shoes, and she likely would not be able to stomach working for a drug-dealer XD

However, we can see if we can come up with something, if you like?

Though if it's alright with you, I'd like to wait for a bit to see all the replies I get. I'm not discounting you, but I just want to see all the choices that I'll get :3

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - Verad - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 08:23 PM)Lamiaris Wrote: Well uhh.... The fact that your lady would be pretty much having a business that sells drugs, Lami might not actually try to get a job there. Looking at it from an IC standpoint, Lamiaris is incredibly goody-two-shoes, and she likely would not be able to stomach working for a drug-dealer XD

Though if it's alright with you, I'd like to wait for a bit to see all the replies I get. I'm not discounting you, but I just want to see all the choices that I'll get :3

Coke is not cocaine. Coke is coke.

RE: In Need of a Father..~! OR Someone to enslave her!! - LiadansWhisper - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 08:27 PM)Verad Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 08:23 PM)Lamiaris Wrote: Well uhh.... The fact that your lady would be pretty much having a business that sells drugs, Lami might not actually try to get a job there. Looking at it from an IC standpoint, Lamiaris is incredibly goody-two-shoes, and she likely would not be able to stomach working for a drug-dealer XD

Coke is not cocaine. Coke is coke.

Yeah...it's um...here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coke_(fuel)

I'm pretty sure that's the "coke" in-game, as it's used in crafting.