Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=11620)

A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-15-2015

*Please note this story is told entirely from Melodia's POV. The words and views expressed are not my own as the player.

Sunrise -

The light intruded upon her sleep and her dark red eyes blinked open slowly, a soft wincing moan slipping from her lips, her hair strewn to the side. She was naked save for the arm of the other woman draped over her back. She was passed out, that one. An Elezen and for the life of her, Melodia couldn't recall her name. She always struggled with that part. The intimacy, lust and sex came easy.....was the names she had a tough time with. She could see this same woman a week from now and she'd look the part of a fool trying to recall her name.

Gently slipping out of the bed she fixed the blankets over the Elezen and quietly slipped her clothing on, her camise top and a skirt that was far too short. She looked every part the woman she'd become over time: a whore. Though to be fair, she thought to herself. Those ones charge money. She did the act simply out of the enjoyment. At least that's what she told herself as she slipped her boots on. Glancing back at the sleeping woman she sighed. She'd been a beautiful partner and maybe they'd run into one another again. She never forgot a face. Names maybe.

But never a face.

She walked to the mirror and fixed her hair with her hands and her eyes looked almost sad as she looked at the woman in the glass looking back at her. She shook her head at the stranger their and reapplied her lipstick before  turning to gather her belongings in her handbag. She paused at the door and blew the sleeping woman a kiss, a soft whisper, "Ye were amazin' love..." She opened the door quietly slipping out into the Quicksand and heading to the Chocobo porter outside. She needed to get home quickly to make breakfast.

Her wife was to wake soon and she enjoyed being there for the start of the day. And it was a busy day ahead of her.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-18-2015

-Morning-

"Stay safe, love." Melodia said this with a soft kiss to her wife, Alara, as she headed out for the day. With that, Melodia, cleaned the kitchen and moved to the bedroom to change. She had a client meeting in about six hours and so wanted to change. She looked in the closet and at her outfits; at how her life had seeped into Alara's world. The various outfits, costumes, and swimsuits of hers told a story all of their own accord. But nowhere was her impact more evident than the black leather riding crop lying on the ground. Had fallen off the hook she'd installed there and as she held it she giggled. Snapping it in the air she whispered, playfully, almost to herself, "Who's my naughty girl?" She blushed, in spite of herself and hung the crop back up. Melodia paused and wondered to herself how many she'd used that on and felt her expression soften to less than a smile as she realized:

She'd lost count.

With a gulp and a shake of her head she grabbed the outfit she'd wanted. something casual, her spring skirt, white and her black hempen camise top. She got dressed and slipped on her boots, the simple black pair and checked her jewelry. The blue slime earring she wore, a novelty she'd picked up from a vendor in Limsa once, always worked well and gave her a youthful appearance. Once settled and happy with her look she headed to Ul'dah and the outside the Quicksand, one of her favorite places to watch people.

Sitting on one of the benches she watched the passersby with interest. Their words, clothes and faces always of interest to her. some discussing a day's adventure planned, and others still of scheming inside the Quicksand proper. As a clothing hound she always took note of colors, fabrics and outfits of those passing by. Some looked amazing and others atrocious, but she would never fault someone for trying. Her mind drifted for a moment, wondering how Alara was faring. She was an adventurer and was out quite a bit, but Melodia still always worried for her safety.

"Hey there cutie."

The voice pulled her back to the moment and she glanced sideways to the blonde Miqo'te sitting beside her. The woman was barely dressed, save for a short skirt and swimsuit top. Melodia smiled at the woman and returned the greeting. "Hello yourself." The woman smiled at Melodia the two engaged in a pleasant discussion before Meldoia felt her urges, always near the surface, bubbling like lava in an active volcano. She heard the words leaving her lips, "Are you busy at the moment?" The woman shook her head and Melodia smirked. As she led the woman to the inn, she felt the conflict she always felt in her heart. She just met this woman and yet the need to take her was quite strong. She always felt this way, though she fought it each and every time she could.

This was not one of those times and the two women giggled as the door shut behind them, leaving them to their private engagement.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-19-2015

-Morning-

The door to the inn room opens, and the world feels like a blur. She's on her high, the rush she feels after each time with someone. The physical high she felt was euphoric and as she stepped slowly out to the Quicksand, waving playfully to the woman remaining behind, she moved to the bar in a haze. It was always like this for her. The world seemed to be flying by her as she was caught in a slow motion feeling of pleasure. She looked back over her shoulder and saw the people standing still at the railing that circled the place. Others, scantily clad. Like her.

Not like me at all. They're whores...I'm...better than them. She said to herself, trying hard convince herself that she was somehow different. She could feel the eyes of the patrons on her, as if they all knew what she'd just done, would do again. The Elezen sitting at the table with friends, and surely they were all staring at her, judging her. The Hyur woman standing by the pillar, dressed in her armor....Melodia could feel her scolding her with those eyes. Everything was a blur around her.

S-Stop looking at me...please. I just w-wanted to have some fun. Why are you all looking at me? please STOP LOOKING AT ME! Her mind screamed.

"Ma'am? Did ye need somethin' t' drink? Ma'am?"

The foggy distant voice ripped her to the present and she suddenly heard the din of voices behind her. She looked at the young man behind the bar looking quizzically at her. "Ah..I...c'n I 'ave a glass o' wat'r, please? Thank ye..." She trailed off, accent overpowering her speech as she was not actively trying to suppress it. She took a quick glance over her shoulder. The Hyur woman was laughing, chatting with another young lady, not once looking in Melodia's direction. She looked to the table. That Elezen and friends were talking quietly and chuckling. Not a glance thrown her way. She blushed. The water was handed to her and she nodded her thanks. Taking a sip she didn't see that the women dressed and ready for sex were leaning on the rail, and were looking at her.

Staring.

Staring at one of their own.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-20-2015

-Mid-Morning-

The water had tasted a bit like piss to her and she had only had a few sips before giving it back to the bartender. Perhaps it was the sand....seemed to permeate and cling to her. Melodia had gotten back up and headed back to her rented room, glad the woman inside had gone. She was in no mood for sex at the moment. She needed this time as she usually did, to think...to reconsider her life as it was...to....drift to sleep.

Her eyes fluttered open and the breeze caught her, forcing her to smile. She saw the blue sky, and puffy white clouds seeming to hold still (they always did) making a picturesque scene for her. She lay in her hammock and she saw the La Noscean meadows, the grasses blowing gently in the soft breeze, cooled by the sea. She wore a simple dress and her summer hat was to the side, clasped to the tree so it didn't blow away. The birds circled above and cawed as they looked for their food. The child's happy voice caught her attention and she smiled, looking as she a small girl, with blue hair, chasing a ball she'd kicked, gleefully laughing as she enjoyed the chase.

Melodia wanted to speak but was cut off (as she always was) by the man behind her, who's hands rested on her shoulders. "She'll be fine, love."

"Tomas..." Melodia said with a smile and her eyes closed as she smiled warmly. She opened them again watching the little girl play. "Do I have much time? I'd like...like to see her.." Her voice was anxious, but soft toned, a loving one. There was no accent, no need to hide behind a fake one.

"You know there isn't. Just rest. Let her play." His tone was pleasant and welcome by her. Gods she missed him. She looked back and saw the Hyur midlander and grinned. He'd always been handsome but (every time) this time, he looked especially so.

"Tomas, I miss you." She said and reached up to rub a hand along his cheek. He smiled warmly and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "I miss you too, love." He said with a sad smile.

She looked back and saw the little girl running with her hands in the air carefree and giggling. She smiled sadly and said, with a hint of nervousness, "Are you disappointed in my, Tomas? In what I've...done?"

Silence.

She turned, and (as always) he was gone. The birds no longer cawed for their food. She quickly turned and the little girl was gone. The ball remained but she was alone. A tear stung her eye as she knew it was time....

Her eyes snapped open and she was sweating, lying on the bed of her room in the Quicksand and she wept silently as she rolled onto her side, curling into a tight ball, whispering "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-21-2015

-Late Morning-

She'd left the Quicksand after wiping her eyes and ensuring her makeup looked decent. She needed to get back home before mid-day as she had an appointment. The hurried trip home only interrupted three times by calls over the linkpearl.

"Melodia....are you busy? Interested in a little fun?"

"Hi, Mel....we're looking for a third....care to join?"

"Mel, I'm so lonely."

She'd refused them all, though somewhere deep inside of her she'd silently cursed the appointment she had.

Preparing for a client meant ensuring that she looked the part. A pressed blue suit jacket and white shirt, a skirt and stockings. Fine shoes completed the outfit...almost. She slipped on her pair of oval glasses and looked in the mirror with a soft smile. Now she looked the part of the counselor. She paced about the small room she used as a double for her office and looked back at the sliding partition that separated this world from her other and blushed. She still had some time and slid the partition open and gazed at the setting in the back. The large bed....the shower and tub...the pillar that randomly stood out in the room....each place had its purpose for her. She stepped to the pillar and slid her hand along the smooth wood and bit her lower lip. How many women had she seen against this simply designed piece of furniture? A barrage of faces flooded her mind and she shook her head, stepping back away.

"Now's not the time..." She took a deep breath, and went back to the front half of the room, sliding the door closed, a hidden wall between this life and her other. So close that it was much like a voyeur, ever watching the clients as they came through. How they'd surely shun her if they knew what happened behind that simple divide.

Straightening her coat and adjusting her glasses she took another deep breath and imagined that simple grass valley and the little girl from her dream and heard the knock at the door.

It was time.

Time for her to meet with her client, but more importantly, to put on her mask of normalcy. To pretend, for just a bit....that she was one of them.

For the moment, she was a counselor, and nothing more.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Rhela Awandih - 05-21-2015

*posts a casual reply so I can remember to keep up with this* 
Nyeheheh, enjoyin' this so far! I love your writing style!))

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-26-2015

-Early Afternoon-

Melodia was sweating, panting as she walked to the shower. The Highlander woman, a brunette, was giggling in her bed in a similar state. The counseling session had taken a different turn than she was ready for, though she wasn't complaining. The woman had been lonely and if Melodia could offer her time and affection, she was killing two birds with one stone; her needs met along with the client's.

She ran her hands in the warm water as the shower was turned on and she heard the woman call, "Mmmmm come back here....just once more please, baby?" The voice was a cooing one and it was all she could muster not to run back to the bed and have one more go at the woman. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She had an appointment of her own she needed to be at by mid afternoon and couldn't be delayed because of some need for physical pleasure.

As she let the water run over her hair and felt the sweat being washed away she smiled, remembering she had a date with her wife that night. A picnic in Gridania. She couldn't wait.

But, in immediate forecast was her appointment. She couldn't miss it and would be a cranky dinner date if she did. The water felt good, as if cleansing away a weight of stress and uncertainty and she relaxed, letting the warm water and steam give her a reprieve from the day, if only for a moment.

Suddenly, hands.

Larger hands than hers.

And moving up her body. Melodia gasped and then smiled, knowing the Highlander had gotten bored of waiting. As she was turned around by those hands and pulled into a deep, passionate kiss with the woman, she smiled in her mind let herself be taken by the taller woman.

A few minutes late to her appointment wouldn't kill her.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-27-2015

-Mid Afternoon-

The meeting with the Hyur had gone longer than Melodia had been prepared for and now she cursed herself for letting her urges get the better of her. She was practically running down the streets of Ul'dah, pushing past the crowds gathered at the marketplace as she needed to get to the Gate of Thal before it was too late. She was dressed in a fine felt bliaud top and her spring skirt, already dressed for her date with Alara later in the evening.

This however, would not do. Would not do at all if she was late and missed her appointment.

And she nearly did.

The lalafell was turning to leave out of the gate as she pushed past the last of the crowd and despite her heavy breathing called out, "Wait! I'm here!" The lalafell, an older woman named Mumupe, turned and a soft pained smile crossed her lips as she returned back to Melodia. She sighed as the Miqo'te panted before her.

"You shouldn't be runnin' in that dress, dear." She scolded. Melodia nodded and blushed. "I'm sorry...I know better. I just didn't want to miss you." Mumupe shook her head and with her index finger, beckoned Melodia to crouch, which she did, eyes down as she was embarrassed by her near tardiness. Mumupe slapped her across the cheek, not a hard slap, but one of warning. "You were cavortin'. I can smell it on you, despite whatever efforts you've done to clean up." Melodia hung her head and nodded. With a loud sigh Mumupe shook her head, disappointed, but a soft loving smile crossed her lips and she patted Melodia's shoulders. "You're lucky you're one of my better customers. Chin up, dear."

Melodia lifted her head and nodded, still maintaining eye level with the woman. Mumupe unslung the bag on her back and opened it. "Now...you wanted the darker reds. I did the best I could, but I'm sure this will work with what you need." Mumupe then pulled out a bundle of fabric, silk by the look of it, a deep red in color. Melodia's eyes went wide and she smiled happily. "Aye...tha's...tha's beautiful, Mumu..." She'd slipped and let her accent roll off the tongue but she didn't care. She saw potential with the fabric before her. A dress, or perhaps another skirt. A top would be lovely. She gently took the offered cloth and nodded.

"It's perfect." She pulled out a small bag of coin and offered it to Mumupe, who took it with a nod of understanding. She slung the bag onto her back and grinned. "Promise me, dear, you'll show me whatever y' decide to make?" Melodia grinned as she put the cloth into her own bag. "Aye Mumu....don't I always?" Mumupe nodded and then shook her head. "If y' spent more time making these beautiful outfits instead o' beddin' everyone that crossed your path...well...who knows?" She bowed and bid her farewell as she turned to head out of the gate.

Melodia let her smile slowly fall and she gave a slight frown, a touch of sadness crept across her without her even realizing it.

"Aye...who knows..?" She felt tears sting the corners of her eyes as she turned back to the crowd of market goers, knowing she'd be swallowed along with her sudden self-awareness.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-28-2015

-Late Afternoon-

The needle went into the fabric and she held some of the yarn in her mouth, between the teeth, keeping out of the way. She had wanted to start immediately. Knitting and weaving had always cleared her head and she'd needed it. So she sat in her rented room in the Quicksand, and had begun on the fabric she'd purchased.

The needle pierced the fine wares and she pulled the thread tightly.

Repeat.

Thread in. Pull tightly.

Her mind wandered. As it always did when she made her clothing. Memories, thoughts and fantasies of a life she wanted but could never have. Her mentor had taught her this particular skill with the kindness of his heart when she was a teenage, hoping she could use the skill. She didn't remember where she'd learned her other skills. The sexual ones. Those....

Thread in. Pull tightly.

She had dinner with Alara soon. And yet her mind wandered. It was a random thought of a faceless woman before her and took the woman in her arms, despite the lack of a face. Just featureless...making love to a faceless woman.
But....she could recall the faces of each....why couldn't she remember this one?

Thread in. Pull tightly.

She wanted to scream. Why couldn't she recall who this woman was, she made love to in her mind? It was passionate and she knew she wanted more with her, craved more, but when she looked at the smooth, blank palette that lacked a face she wanted to scream. And yet she was aroused all the same.

Thread....the fabric, needle and thread lay to the side of the bed and she had lost herself to the fantasy in her mind, pleasuring herself.

And in her mind she screamed in horror while her body took in the pleasure of the faceless woman.

Thread in. Pull tightly.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 05-29-2015

-Early Evening-

The airship landing always made her smile, watching the comings and goings of travelers. Those eager faces and wide eyes newly arrived to Ul'dah...Gods she'd only been one of those just recently...and those travel weary folks returning home. The spectacle contrasted with the table she sat at, sharing dinner with her wife, Alara. She was wearing the same outfit she'd worn when she'd met Mumupe earlier, though she'd redone her makeup and now she took her eyes off of the passersby and focused on her lovely wife.

Alara spoke between bites of the salad she'd purchased. "And how was your day?" A smile...a knowing one.

Melodia took a small bite of her grilled fish and gave a smile of her own with a nod. "Productive."

"And how many? Since breakfast! And don't try and fudge the numbers." The purple haired Miqo'te took another bite as she giggled. Melodia smirked. "Just two. Myself as well but I don't count." Alara scoffed, "I beg to differ....you count. That's three. You're insatiable, Mel." She chuckled taking a bite, her green coat showing off more of her chest than usual. Melodia gave an accepting bow of her head. "I stand corrected, love." She stared at Alara, to her the most beautiful woman in Eorzea, and gave a soft smile as she reached across the table and gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"I got the fabric today."

"Oh?" Alara beamed, pausing her incoming bite. "And what'll you make?"

"Maybe a short skirt, or a top. I can always use more shirts." Melodia said.

"Ha! I thought it was a bikini only policy with you!" Alara teased, taking another bite of the greens. Melodia smiled as she swallowed the bite of fish in her mouth. "That's next week. This week I need a shirt."

She paused eating to take a sip of the wine before her and tilted the glass to Alara as she spoke. "You'll have your party tonight then?"

Alara nodded. "All set, should be quite a few coming this time. Don't know how I'll manage them all."

Melodia laughed and shook her head. "Oh I'm sure they'll keep themselves entertained. From your stories, they always do....and in ways I fully approve of. Though for the life of me, I wish some of them would let up on you...it's hard to have sex with you when you're exhausted from it with so many the night before." She sipped the wine with a wink. Alara smirked. "You're just jealous...and they do take care of each other. I'm just a side event." She sipped her own wine. Melodia nodded. "Says the host of the party. They're just lucky I'm not there."

Alara chuckled again and shook her head. "You'd either break the party with your appetite or the party'd break you. Either way....I enjoy teasing you with details the next day, love. Knowing it focuses your attention to me for the day." Another sip. "Jealous lover." Melodia set the wine down and giggled.

From the corner of her eye she saw a weary man, a Roegadyn, dressed in what appeared to be dilapidated mining gear, striding through the airship landing. He looked so tired. He looked so alone.

And she felt the greatest empathy for the man as he passed by in almost slow motion.

Alara's laughter brought her back to her senses and she laughed as well, and the two enjoyed the rest of their dinner, happily in love and their time together.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 06-01-2015

-Midnight/Interlude-

She's on the beach, tossing rocks into the ocean. She's a child still, just barely eleven. The Captain had told her it was her birthday but she wasn't sure if that was true. She daren't have said anything lest another beating come. The sun was high in the air, the heat radiating from it welcome on her skin. The men were inland, likely doing what pirates did, and she was to stay with the boat sitting ashore.

But she wasn't alone.

Taurin was there. Her mentor. The gruff Miqo'te rested, sharpening his knife. Another stone into the water making a loud splash and Taurin looked up. "What did those stones ever do to you, child? Hmm? That you should drown them so."

Melodia looked back, her bandana covering much of her hair and smiled. "Stone's 're in me way...'sides, wha' use're they? They'll know different if I drown 'em 'r leave 'em." Taurin grunted, eyes locked on the young girl. "You act as if the stone has no feelings. Problem is, you toss them away before you can truly know for sure." He continued to sharpen his knife, the sound of the emtal on stone filling the air around the two. Melodia held up a stone and looked at it, a small frown on her face as she whispered, "A stone's feelin's don' mat'er...no' one bit. Jus' a damn stone in th' end." She tossed the last angrily into the water and Taurin frowned, disappointed look on his face at her words.

"Be it a stone, a pirate, or even the law....can't just dismiss those feelings so quickly." He scolded, lightly, voice imparting a lesson rather than warning. Moldia blushed as she saw Taurin's expression and looked back at the sea with a nod. "Aye...." She looked down and frowned. "d' ye think I'll always be this? I mean...in me life? Cleanin', cookin', stealin'?"

Tauring smiled a sad smile and continued sharpening his knife never looking up. When he finally did he eyes looked not at her but at the sea. "Child....you can be whatever you want to be in life. You have all the potential to be..." He did look at her, a warm expression, rare for him.

"...amazing."

She was still looking at the water. "If ye say so..."

And she tossed another rock to water, watching it sink quickly.

Her eyes opened and she found she'd been clutching her blanket tightly, Alara sleeping soundly beside her.

She whispered, looking at her sleeping wife, "Amazing" even as tears stung her eyes. As she slid out bed she knew it was time to get dressed and head out.

Out and back to tossing more stones into the sea.

RE: A Day in the Life of an Addict - NSFW (OOC reactions and critique welcome) - Melodia - 06-02-2015

-Late Night-

Bikini top...the red one this time. Maybe the sailor brais pants she wore on occasion. Hair combed and hanging well on her shoulders. It was important, the look. The look is what drew people to approach. It didn't matter much what came out of her mouth at this hour. As long as she looked good, it wouldn't matter. Gods she needed it badly at this hour.

The lust....the sweat....the sex that wasn't the romantic kind you read about in a novel.

She needed it badly, and was a point about her that even her wife didn't understand...couldn't fully understand. And was why she was allowed to act as she did. Her lipstick was a dark red and she she walked the steps up to the area behind the Quicksand, and saw people chatting on the benches, some engaged in some petting and kissing. She knew not to intrude. Had learned that lesson long ago. As passed someone in a full swimsuit by the lamp post her mind screamed in thought, "Slut....show some dignity and cover up." and in another thought, she smiled and winked at the woman, continuing into the Quicksand.

Such a crowd, loud chatter at the bar and at the tables, people coming and going. Others leaning against the pillars reading a book or sipping ale. And against that railing, some there to people watch. Others on the hunt.

She leaned against the rail, taking in the crowd before her.

Near the bar she caught sight of a little girl and her breath caught. Everything seemed to slow as she watched, gods how could this be? It was the little girl from her dream and tears stung her eyes immediately watching the little girl approach the bar. Her voice was a whisper, cracked and fighting back a wave of emotion. "No...can no' be...'m I dreamin'?"  And as her breath picked up, a panic attack seemingly on the verge, a husky female voice next to her snapped her back to focus.

"Not likely, though I must be. You busy, or just here to take in the view?"

Melodia wiped her eyes quickly, hiding her tears, realizing the little girl was not a little girl at all but a young female Lalafell. She gulped and turned to the voice beside her, seeing a Hyur Midlander woman, dressed simply with a smile on her lips. She composed herself and took a breath before she began to chat with the woman.

The chatter in the Quicksand continued, people came and went, the women with sex on their minds clung to the rails awaiting their own turns, and Melodia and the woman headed to the inn rooms in the back.  The last thought that went through her mind as she reserved the room again and headed back with her new friend was simply the young voice of a little girl.

"Mommy, I love you."

Wiping the tears from her eyes one last time, as she did every night, she followed her companion into the room and the door closed behind them.

-FIN-