Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roast A Person Above You! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Roast A Person Above You! (/showthread.php?tid=11621)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Askier - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 02:00 AM)Zephyo Wrote: [lol]
Seriously?  Bombs?  THAT'S your RP gimick?  Who do you think you are, the 9th Doctor or somethin'!? NOBODY BOMBS LIKE THE 9TH DOC BOMBS CAUSE WHEN THE 9TH DOC BOMBS HE GETS A LOVE INTEREST!!!1!
[/lol]

Oh look mommy! 

-points at Zephyo's character-

Another beta male who thinks he can roll with an alpha. Silly beta males. When will you learn your place and stop flapping your lips? You'll never attract a mate that way.

Oh well. He was right about one thing. I am a Doctor. Doctor Kovorkian. And I'm here to verbally mercy kill beta male's so Ul'dah need not suffer their weak sauce any more.  Looks like I'm off to a good start.

((I roast with love lol! <3))

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Askier - 08-18-2015

Have a couple people I need to roast just cause I love them and I show my affection by being a dick. Lol

Melkire 

He used to joke he had his fingers in a hundred different pies. . .too bad he never satisfied a single one.

Kahn'a

He's French. . .his life is a perpetual roast.

Mihk'a

He's the knock off, made in China Askier. How about some originality already?

Delial 

She likes to say misery loves company. Problem is no one loves her company.

Nahare

A broken cat with emotional trauma? So 2014.

Tiergan

Girl your art is pretty, your mt's are not.

Khit

Someone needs to change the litter box in that FC house of yours. Too many cats.

Warren

I think I'll call you coach. Because those who can't do, coach. And you definatly can't do anything other than stand around and watch people fight every Saturday.

Natalie

Your character died. Everyone cheered. Xp

Oscare

You're the only piece of dark chocolate that blushes.

Zac Evans

Hi princess.

Askier

Your character wore the same IC for months cause you suck at leveling and had nothing else for him to wear.

Siha

Go get lost in the north again. We made a mistake looking for you.

((That's it for now. Might add more later. <3 you all))

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Steel Wolf - 06-11-2016

IT IS REBOOOOOOORN!!

I would poke at Askier, but there's no challenge in it. It's literally kicking a dead horse. Or at least a dead account.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - Warren Castille - 06-13-2016

Roasting Wolfy for thinking that this thread could be restarted! There was a certain level of boredom and holiday mood that I don't think we can rebottle just yet.

RE: Roast A Person Above You! - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 08:26 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Roasting Wolfy for thinking that this thread could be restarted! There was a certain level of boredom and holiday mood that I don't think we can rebottle just yet.
Roasting warren for being an old sourpuss.