Hydaelyn Role-Players
Changes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Changes (/showthread.php?tid=11679)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Changes - OttoVann - 05-18-2015

So, lets talk about linux. Me and Franz like to do this often enough, time for old-adminbro to join us in skype.

RE: Changes - Unnamed Mercenary - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 05:40 PM)OttoVann Wrote: So, lets talk about linux.  Me and Franz like to do this often enough, time for old-adminbro to join us in skype.

Yeah no. I'm happy with Freelance doing tech. I'm a linux hobbyist. I don't know anything about actually keeping a busy website in check server-wise.

(future admin, lemme know if you need more mods though)

RE: Changes - Fox - 05-18-2015

Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do Freelance. You're an amazing admin and I really think you did very well considering everything. Smile Glad to hear you'll still be on the site.

RE: Changes - Aya - 05-18-2015

We could not have hoped for a better Magic-Admin-Hat.  Thank you so much Freelance!

RE: Changes - Flickering Ember - 05-19-2015

Freelance, you are amazing. I am so appreciative that you've supported this website for as long as you have and will continue to support it from behind the scenes. Without the RPC I very likely wouldn't have the RP friends that I do today.

I always love reading your posts and you are a genuinely helpful individual. I hope we'll still see you around on the forums after you shift completely to technical support.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Heart

RE: Changes - Steel Wolf - 05-19-2015

I'm still something of a noobiscuit to this site, and it's brought me varying levels of success with regards to finding RP in this game. That said, your reasons are your own and I do appreciate everything you've done to keep this site running for idiots like myself.

Hope you get less stressed, and other snuggly well wishes from someone whom you're nowhere near familiar with at all.

RE: Changes - Hammersmith - 05-19-2015

Admin and Mod work in any form is pointedly unforgiving while you're in office.

Thanks for giving freely of your time, and your fucks, and your tolerance, and may you find them still well invested even when no longer guiding this heard of manic cats.

RE: Changes - Melodia - 05-19-2015

Freelance, I wish you much luck and success, and thank you for your tenure. I have butted heads a few times with you but hope that when you see Melodia, you'll think of me in this state rather than my fiery old self. *Hugs* You'll be missed.

RE: Changes - ArmachiA - 05-19-2015

I knew that when you took this job it was going to be a heavy burden, so I appreciate how long you managed to stay in the seat, and you did a very good job of it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.