Hydaelyn Role-Players
Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! (/showthread.php?tid=11713)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Yangh - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:06 PM)Melkire Wrote:
(05-21-2015, 02:50 PM)Yangh Wrote: BLU looking [...] gear?

[Image: tumblr_nopr9qH52z1u6rer8o8_400.png]

It's... so beautiful... *wipes tear*

I was guessing at GSM... i hope its actually just some lvl glamour deal! ; ;

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Erik Mynhier - 05-21-2015

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Telluride - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:08 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote: Am I the only one who watched the BLM cast Haste and thing, "That spell circle is pretty sweet looking... I hope it can be cast out of battle for RP"?

Nope, you weren't. There are LOTS of cool RP uses for some of those animations, and I don't even have a Thaumaturge past lvl 21 yet.

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Cynel1 - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:11 PM)Erik Mynhier Wrote:
im guessing those are the new moves.

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - TheLastCandle - 05-21-2015

Anyone else think/hope the post-50 quests for the ARR jobs have some familiar faces in them? Estinien from the DRG job quests has a major part to play, as we saw in the quests leading up to Steps of Faith. I'd like to see what Curious Gorge and Solkzagyl have been up to as well. In particular the latter; you know we haven't seen the last of the former Sultansworn Captain.

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Mercer - 05-21-2015

OP UPDATED WITH ALL INFORMATION FROM THE LIVE LETTER INCLUDING TRAILERS! ENJOY!

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Cynel1 - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:25 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Anyone else think/hope the post-50 quests for the ARR jobs have some familiar faces in them? Estinien from the DRG job quests has a major part to play, as we saw in the quests leading up to Steps of Faith. I'd like to see what Curious Gorge and Solkzagyl have been up to as well. In particular the latter; you know we haven't seen the last of the former Sultansworn Captain.
it would be interesting to see Solkzagyl as the PLD mentor in 3.0

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Max - 05-21-2015

so badass. i hope it's not bound to a specific class Big Grin

Also, can someone PM me the spoilery NPCs that appeared during the broadcast? I missed them (during the tour of Ishgard), and I couldn't rely on the chat to give a clear answer because everyone was yelling for that Ben guy Undecided

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Dogberry - 05-21-2015

GOTTA KEEP ONE JUMP AHEAD OF THE BREAD LINE ONE SWING AHEAD OF THE SWORD I STEAL ONLY WHAT I CAN'T AFFORD

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Melkire - 05-21-2015

Might want to stick this in the OP.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/234788-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXI-Digest-Thread

Goes into detail on Job Actions and such.

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Olofantur - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 03:25 PM)TheLastCandle Wrote: Anyone else think/hope the post-50 quests for the ARR jobs have some familiar faces in them? Estinien from the DRG job quests has a major part to play, as we saw in the quests leading up to Steps of Faith. I'd like to see what Curious Gorge and Solkzagyl have been up to as well. In particular the latter; you know we haven't seen the last of the former Sultansworn Captain.

Yknow what I REALLY wanna see?

Yknow the dragoon y'fight in the job quests, and how he's from a village burnt by Dravinians? Ferndale? I remember exploring it in 1.0, I really hope that if not him, then the instructor, or maybe someone else takes you on a journey there or something,

I remember in 1.0 you'd have to teleport to camp glory? then head north past the weeping vale, go through the tunnels of will-o-wips that were like level 60, until you reached the Feathergorge area, then head north fro mthere through another tunnel system that would spit you out east of Ferndale's ruins.

Really any excuse to see Eastern Coerthas and the Dawn Vigil (So excited to be returning to the Dusk vigil after it being nothing more than the BLM artifact pick up.)

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Mercer - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 04:31 PM)Melkire Wrote: Might want to stick this in the OP.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/234788-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXI-Digest-Thread

Goes into detail on Job Actions and such.

Removed my transcript and updated the main post with that link. Looks like there were translations errors during the live cast.

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - TheLastCandle - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 04:32 PM)Olofantur Wrote:

Yknow what I REALLY wanna see?

Yknow the dragoon y'fight in the job quests, and how he's from a village burnt by Dravinians? Ferndale? I remember exploring it in 1.0, I really hope that if not him, then the instructor, or maybe someone else takes you on a journey there or something,

I remember in 1.0 you'd have to teleport to camp glory? then head north past the weeping vale, go through the tunnels of will-o-wips that were like level 60, until you reached the Feathergorge area, then head north fro mthere through another tunnel system that would spit you out east of Ferndale's ruins.

Really any excuse to see Eastern Coerthas and the Dawn Vigil (So excited to be returning to the Dusk vigil after it being nothing more than the BLM artifact pick up.)

I want to see Eastern Coerthas as well, for my own selfish reasons. Yvelont spent most of his childhood in Owls' Nest. I'd really like to see it again (and that windmill!) even if it is sadly covered with snow now. :/

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Chris Ganale - 05-21-2015

HRK- that f'in Allagan dungeon. BRB while Chao goes and takes over the joint.

RE: Live letter from the Producer: XXI - Summary up! - Melkire - 05-21-2015

(05-21-2015, 04:57 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: HRK- that f'in Allagan dungeon. BRB while Chao goes and takes over the joint.

I'm really happy that we're not done with the Allag yet and the dev team is allowing us to continue looking into them even as the MSQ focus shifts around. Likewise for the Garleans.