Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) (/showthread.php?tid=11724)

World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - TrentHeralz - 05-22-2015

(The life of an adventurer is rough, especially for someone who often finds them self thrust in the midst of all sorts of danger and nastiness. Studies show survival rates of adventurers increases when you have someone watching your back. It's especially nice when the person who's watching your back has a back worth watching as well. 

Trent is an adventurer who has trouble saying no to those who need help. Not exactly an overly optimistic or caring person, he just feels it's easier to help people than to hear them lament about it if he were to refuse. He's honestly more in to the exploration aspect of adventuring, than the heroics. For some reason he has an odd attraction to talk elezen women, but appreciates all kinds. 

I'm a bit shy as a RPer, and would prefer someone who could ease me in with on one on interactions at first, and slowly draw me in to the world of final fantasy roleplay. I've roleplayed before in DnD form, but not very much in mmos. Character name is same as forum one.)

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - RiniKett - 05-22-2015

(05-22-2015, 12:54 AM)TrentHeralz Wrote: (The life of an adventurer is rough, especially for someone who often finds them self thrust in the midst of all sorts of danger and nastiness. Studies show survival rates of adventurers increases when you have someone watching your back. It's especially nice when the person who's watching your back has a back worth watching as well. 

Trent is an adventurer who has trouble saying no to those who need help. Not exactly an overly optimistic or caring person, he just feels it's easier to help people than to hear them lament about it if he were to refuse. He's honestly more in to the exploration aspect of adventuring, than the heroics. For some reason he has an odd attraction to talk elezen women, but appreciates all kinds. 

I'm a bit shy as a RPer, and would prefer someone who could ease me in with on one on interactions at first, and slowly draw me in to the world of final fantasy roleplay. I've roleplayed before in DnD form, but not very much in mmos. Character name is same as forum one.)

First off, Welcome to MMO RP and FF14 RP as well. While I am unsure if you will find anyone right off who would plan out a relationship, but you will find tons who will offer RP to get you into a community.

It could just be MY personal opinion, but joining one of those communities and RPing with someone where a relationship blooms naturally is waaaay better story, but don't let me dissuade you by all means. I mainly wanted to point out that you might not find a lover for your character so easily, but you will certainly make quick friends.

Edit: Then again, I might have assumed wrong and you might actually be looking for just a friend right now. If so, bump into L'rinhi sometime! She loves new friends.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - TrentHeralz - 05-22-2015

I guess I've always been the kind of person who jumps in to things without thinking. I'm more than happy to make new friends as well. Especially one who's willing to hold my hand and guide me in to the roleplay world.

Still a little wary about going out and roleplaying in /say. A mixture of shyness and being afraid of how my RP skills have stagnated over the years.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - TrentHeralz - 05-22-2015

Accidental double post.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - SM Nick - 05-22-2015

Perhaps my Doman kunoichi might be interested in Trent!

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - Aaron - 05-22-2015

Wish you luck mate!

Also welcome.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - DeathGodSkeith - 05-22-2015

Bump into Zy anytime. Be warned.....shes a bit prickly. Rinhi can tell you

Requirements for interaction:
1) Has skin.
2) Skeleton is on the inside.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - Khaine - 05-24-2015

I have a fun loving Miqo'te with a thirst for adventure that would get along with Trent just fine.

I also have a strong female Hyur character with unmatched confidence, she carries herself with a great deal of pride.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - Aeveen - 06-21-2015

I have a tall, dark, quiet elezen woman who speaks but very little and is very kind. She feels left out and lonely most of the time and would like to find a partner to travel with. Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but check out Aeveen Dawnfury if you'd like.

RE: World weary adventurer seeking a female companion. (M Hyur seeking) - Faye - 06-21-2015

Hello there! I can't offer any sort of romantic sort of companionship, but I'd be happy to role-play sometime!