Hydaelyn Role-Players
Gisei no Hoshichou - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Gisei no Hoshichou (/showthread.php?tid=11727)

Gisei no Hoshichou - Moonlit - 05-22-2015

[Image: TCSHS.png]
I. Basic Info
  • Character: Hoshichou Gisei.
  • Primary character: I have other characters but for this purpose: Hoshichou Stardancer.
  • Linkshells: Midnight Pearl, Tumblrshell.
  • Primary RP linkshell & FC: Midnight Pearl.
  • Wiki: Click Me.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy. Most of my MMO time is devoted to roleplay. As I've been a roleplayer for about ten years, I find that it remains my highest interest in an MMO community. With my experience, I am comfortable being a story writer (also known as dungeon master) for roleplays. However: please note that submitting your character to my story telling (or involving yourself long term with my character) may result in your character being subject to grimdark themes (such as they may include: language, substance abuse, violence, etc). Please inform me if this is not something you are interested in.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I believe that combat requires communication. I *rarely roleplay using a roll system and due to that I often only get in combat situations with those I am comfortable with. I have experience writing combat, and I strive to make the scene fair for all parties involved (see: DMing ability). I will not kill my character without discussion and story purposes. I will not involve my character in gore without discussion and story purposes. I don't mind broken limbs, stab wounds, or other such 'extreme' injuries. I simply like my character (she's new, after all) and would not like to have her broken so swiftly.
    *I will participate in rolls but again, communication is required.

• Views on IC romance:
    This character is eternally bonded! The line between IC and OOC must never be crossed. I am especially picky when it comes to romantic partners and my character. The relationship must develop naturally and through long term plot-line. I need to trust you on an out of character level. 

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I would love these! This character's direct family is deceased. However, I'm sure that we can discuss something if you're interested. Furthermore, I'm always looking for friendships, clients, and otherwise fun times. 

• Views on lore:
    I believe in sticking to the lore to the best of your ability. That doesn't mean that lore bending is unacceptable but things that blatantly lore break I will try to bypass.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /Say = My character talking.
    /Emote = My character's actions.
    /Linkshell = I have one that is IC and one that is OOC.
    /Party = OOC unless otherwise stated.
    /Tell = OOC unless stated or shown otherwise (such as the use of quotation marks).
    /Shout = From what I gather is a "general" chat and I consider it OOC.
    /Yell = IC but should only be used if your character is quite literally shouting.
    /Freecompany = Dependant on FC.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: PST.
  • Contact info: In game or tumblr. - Please note tumblr is nsfw.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Hoshichou Stardancer - Moonlit - 05-22-2015

[Image: TCSSS.png]
I. Hoshichou & You
  • Disclaimer: Many of us understand the lore and how it works to different levels. This character will, at no point ever, be designed to impose on your beliefs or your character. However, if you do not agree with the content found here or in roleplay, please do not come to me complaining. I have adhered to lore to the absolute best of my ability but my understanding may be different than yours. If you'd like to have a discussion based upon the content please message me privately. I reserve the right to not "defend," myself against accusations. Lastly, if something I do makes you uncomfortable, please tell me privately. I cannot cater to your discomforts if I do not know about them. That all said, I've put a lot of time and effort into this character. I would appreciate if people respected creativity and did not steal her. Thank you.

•  Purpose: Hoshichou has an assortment of varying abilities below. Her purpose (and the purpose of this post) is to provide your character with a multitude of creative outlets for you to push your plot-line further. She is meant to assist you and your story. That being said, I am not here at your 'beck and call'. If you are in need of her assistance I will request you get in touch with me so that I can schedule you in. If there is an emergency I would like to know ahead of time so that I can be online and available for it. If I don't know ahead of time, or we have not scheduled a meeting, I reserve the right to decline participating. Hoshichou still has her stories! 

II. The Divination Room
  • Information: All information can be found here.

V. Addendums
  • Mistress of the Art: Hoshichou as quite talented in her arts. She has been learning since she was a small child. Furthermore, through roleplay, Hoshichou has been 'gifted' from her attunement. In a sense she has fully, 'ascended,' or 'fully aligned,' with her magic. However this gift came at a cost. Hoshichou is physically blind. She sees on a 'different' plane. She is able to see things that are celestially attuned (like objects) or otherwise deeply connected with fate. Her singular exception to this is she is able to see at night when both the stars are present and she stands within moonlight. Things that block the sky will prevent this (like weather).

[Image: TCSKI.png]
Information Soon

[Image: TCSDR.png]
Information Soon

[Image: TCSUS.png]
I. Character
  • Health: ★★★★★ - Health 100%

II. RPC 
  • Directory: 5/22/2015 - 'The Soothsayer,' section has been updated and filled out.
  • Wiki: 5/26/2015 - Created.

• Wiki: 7/16/2015 - Updated.

III. Tumblr

Responses are officially accepted beneath this post.
~*~ 

The soothsayer section has been updated and filled out.

RE: Hoshichou Stardancer - Moonlit - 05-26-2015

Though still very much a work in progress, Hoshichou now has a wiki.

RE: Hoshichou Stardancer - Moonlit - 06-02-2015

I updated her tumblr and intend to finish up with filling out the rest of this information. x.x

RE: Gisei no Hoshichou - Moonlit - 06-18-2015

With naming conventions released I've updated her name (and likewise the title of this thread). Alongside her wiki. Downtime should allow me to pump out more information. I'll need to adjust the titles of my posts but not worried about it quite yet!

RE: Gisei no Hoshichou - Moonlit - 07-16-2015

There's still a lot I need to add but I went ahead and condensed some of the information together. Likewise, I've also slimmed down the appearance so it seems less visually heavy. Wiki updates, yay! 

Even without the lack of detailing on some of her approachable occupations, people are welcome to whisper me or PM here me if they're interested in making connections. <3

As an aside, tumblr got updated yesterday, too, and I finished her 30 day challenge. 

RE: Gisei no Hoshichou - Moonlit - 12-09-2015

My inability to remember this thread exists also means that I've forgot to update it. WOO! lmao. Anyway, I've gone ahead and added the Divination Room information. Her wiki is due to be updated (zzz so slow). I might rework this page a little. I NEED TO UPDATE THE FIRST BANNER AUGH. Anyway, yeah, lmao. Please bear with how slow I am. I'm so busy focusing on a thousand things at once.

That being said, the next DR (Divination Room) is January 3rd, 2016. It'll be at 8:00EST. If you're unable to make that please let me know as I take private sessions! xo