Hydaelyn Role-Players
Celebration of The Navigator - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Celebration of The Navigator (/showthread.php?tid=11808)

Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 05-28-2015

It was a slightly cloudy day in Limsa, just enough to save the pilgrims from the beating of an overly bright sun against its white walkways. The breeze was warm and full of salty air, bells from the docks rung in the distance. Overall though there was an air of happiness and positivity. Pilgrims gathered near the Aftcastle, greeting and meeting old friends, beckoning new ones in.

Jancis Milburga rings a hand bell.
"Not my hat... Ah! We're starting!" "Got back just in time, it seems." "A-ah, we're startin'..." "Come along, you two!"
"Thank you all for coming! From far and wide you have come to here to gather together, friend and ally by your sides, to celebrate this moon of the Navigator."

"Though the waters have not always been kind, we ride them out. Many we carry on our backs here. Many in our hearts. This day does not come freely for any of us."

"With guidance from within, guidance from our friends, we made it here today. We celebrate that along side Llymlaen, who helps push away fog from our horizons and let us see the paths we wish to take, whose waters give us means to sail."

"So let us continue, hearts open and high. Think as we walk of all those who helped you get to this point. They are with us now!"
Jancis holds her hand bell high over her head, ringing it with enthusiasm.

[Image: S7ccwFt.jpg]
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
"The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all directions."
"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction."
"The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea."
"There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune. Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and in miseries. On such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures."
"We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds."

Arriving at the Anchor Yard, the the pilgrims gather around the bird statue, the marble fresh and clean so its engraving shone, Borne on high by wind divine, in the halls of the Twelve be heard. Jancis beckons everyone as a lute player comes over towards the side of the statue, tuning and then starting a calm energic tune.

[youtube]E2zbAO5_jCE[/youtube]

"Llymlaen is the Matron of Limsa because all who have come to these shores, they did so with goals and dreams in mind. We all fight and are steadfast. Let us celebrate that now this day!"

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 05-30-2015

"Master Telluride surely you will make the Navigator's smile even brighter with your song."

[Image: 1Zgi6Pt.jpg]

Nathan Telluride comes up and greets the gathering, "Good day, alll, and welcome! We're going to begin with a duet that gives honor to both Llymlaen and Limsa Lominsa herself!"

"This ballad commemorates a story told by Limsan sailors, and how Pharos Polaris came to be lit each night as it is!"

Nathan readies his lute, and begins a heavy, rollicking tune, looking up to Lottie as he begins the melody...
[youtube]jDBcF5LrAJI[/youtube]

♪ While legends abound about old Limsa town, there is one that maintains a long mystery, when the Twelve lent their power for one shining hour to a woman lost almost to history. ♪
Lottie Forsaidh's voice joins effortlessly, lifting in alto as the words fall from her lips as a small staff is held lightly in her left palm.
♪ She sailed the great mains on the "Gift of Llymlaen," when the fish-backs were stalkin' the channels. 'Twas a ship of the line, high-masted and fine, and its tale is a page for the annals. ♪

♪ Dressed all in grey did she spend every day, this weather-witch of the Rain People, with a weather-vane staff and melodious laugh, and a hat pointed sharp as a steeple.
♪
♪ The ship was inbound back to old Limsa town, with a cargo of hope and provisions, when a gale started risin' upon the horizon, like a prophecy come into vision. ♪
♪ The white on the waves spoke of watery graves when a breaker splashed over the railing. The witch felt the dread as an ache in her head and a pang feared by all who go sailing.♪
♪ A long silhouette calling out for blood debt sprang into her mind's eye from the aether. The Sahagin's pride, on the waves it did ride toward the "Gift of Llymlaen" to defeat her. ♪

♪ The crew was aghast as the winds strained the mast, and the waves rose like walls to capsize them. Up came the scaled head, and its eldritch voice said, "Give your lives up to me if you prize them!"
♪
♪ The captain kneeled down, and by temper was bound,and the terror gripped each sailor's brain. But the woman in gray, stepped forward to say, "Begone, In the name of Llymlaen!" ♪
♪ She lifted her hands, to rebuff the demands of the horrible maritime demon. The witch gave a wail when Leviathan's tail swept the Captain into the brine, screamin'.
♪
Lottie's tone lowers to reveal the helplessness to each word that flows from her lips, brows knitted with distress.
♪ With tears in their eyes, the crew readied to die and thought of those to whom they were nearest. "With a primal at hand, why do the Twelve abandon their people, when need is its clearest?" ♪

♪ The witch's eyes shut; like a knife to the gut were the words that her crew-mates were crying. But they opened up wide, and she drew from inside one last hope to keep them all from dying.
♪
Lottie clapped her staff to the deck, and called up to her beck aether born up of grim desperation. In a voice not her own, was her challenge thus thrown: "Leviathan, fall to damnation!" ♪
♪ As the serpent attacked, the sky tore with a crack that Leviathan felt with a loathing. O'er the grey lady's form, rose aglow in the storm a woman in fisherfolk's clothing,
♪
♪ Who aloft in the gloom raised a mighty harpoon, casting sparks that brought fire from rain, and broke the wyrm's dread with a blow to its head and a shout: "Heed the Gift of Llymlaen!" ♪

♪ The beast fell to thrashing, and its tail ceased its lashing and sunk, as the waves were recedin'. The crew gave a cheer, and abandoned their fear for Leviathan was soundly beaten.
♪
♪ The spell faded away, and the woman in grey collapsed to the deck with a shudder; the crew gathered 'round, but her heart made no sound, and of breath, she would ne'er take another. ♪
♪ Songs are still sung, and the bells are still rung, in the spires of old Limsa town, for the woman in grey, and her spirit, they say, in Pharos Polaris are found.

♪
♪ As the world turns, you may still hear concerns that Twelve give us naught but disdain, but at each placid dawn, do the sailors dream on and remember the "Gift of Llymlaen." ♪

[Image: 7l0jUsV.jpg]

"Thank you all, and enjoy the rest of our event!" Nathan called out as the tune faded out into the sea beyond.
The crowd gave an ovation, applauding the couple. Lottie's smile, small and embarrassed, quickly ducked her head with another silent bow.

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 05-31-2015

"I shall willingly hand over the post to Tausenadel. He has a grand story to share with us all!"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn walks up, "Thank ye, lass!"

[Image: Rn0RsmO.jpg]

"Ahoy, ye lot. S'good to be here 'gain, in front o' all o' ye. Thank ye, Jancis, for settin' this up. It's a right honor to be standin' here, speakin' o' Llymlaen."

"I've prayed to Her all me life. When the seas were smooth as glass but we had cargo spoilin' or when we were hopin' to hide in some mist, only to have the sun come blazin' from behind a cloud, we knew She was teachin' us a lesson. That the Course doesn't always go where ye please it, but that doesn't mean She ain't still at the wheel."

"Ye don't always know where yer goin' to end up. Who ye'll meet on a cloudy day on a hill. How they'll change yer life. How they'll leave ye too soon. Ye don't know how ye'll carry on but the Course doesn't care for yer excuses. Yer on Her schedule. Not yers. Anyroad, I got a story for ye all on that subject. I was thinkin' o' singin' a shanty but most o' the'uns I know are 'bout beddin' lasses so...ahem. Here we go."

♣♦♣♦♣

Many cycles ago, long a'fore Eorzea had come to know such a menagerie as stand a'fore me now, there were great migrations. I'd heard o' the miqo'te tribes comin' ov'r durin' an age when the seas had froze an' ye could stomp yer 'way 'cross from where ev'r ye hailed.

The lad who told me, git named O'larth, was the worst cheat at Liar's Dice I'd ev'r seen, so I took it with a grain o' salt. But he told me o' his clan's origin. Their trail to what became their home. An' how sometimes, ye jus' lose sight o' what's 'round ye when ye've a goal on yer mind.

The lead'r o' the miqo'te tribe gave an ear to a young fath'r who had the daft idea o' crossin' the newly iced sea, to scout out an' see what was on the farth'r side. He wanted to take his family, to hunt undiscov'red beasts and spread the tribe. The lead'r consid'red this an' aft'r a few suns' thought, gave the fath'r leave to gath'r a cart, supplies an' his kin. He would leave in the mornin'.

The ice part is borin', or at least that's what the lad on me ship said. It picks up, days lat'r, as the family arrives on the shores o' Eorzea, Thanalan to be exact. Diggin' his toes into the cold sand, the fath'r led the cart up onto land an' they all rushed eag'rly up the nearest tall hill to have a look 'round. They were not disappointed.

The land 'round them was sandy, aye, but green on the edges. Packs o' critt'rs wand'red to an fro, open for huntin'. As the sun began to set, the fath'r spied a shimm'r in the distance. A lake, reflectin' the sun! He declared that their goal an' they set off in the mornin' with chests puffed full with bravado.

The cart was ill equipped for des'rt travel, so it took a bit long'r to get rollin' than they would o' liked. Progress was slow but their home was only a few days o' travel. Some o' the critt'rs were easy to hunt an' tasty, too. But as the days went on, the tasty'uns were hard'r to find. Only large ants an' oth'r foul beasts roamed the side o' their trail.

'un o' his daught'rs pointed out a glade off the course they were settin', headin' north to what looked like trees. But the fath'r only had ears for that lake. He knew it in his bones he'd find home there. They passed a beach'un day, the wat'r unfrozen an' fish swimmin' 'bout. His son meekly asked to settle here. It had been suns long'r than they'd thought it would have taken. The fath'r pressed on.

In this new land, sickness was fearful and his son took to some strange illness. They placed him in the cart but the fath'r said 'We've traveled too far to stop now. It's jus' a few days more!" A few days passed an' the seemed no clos'r. His son passed layin' in the cart, they buried him in the sand. The fath'r barely stopped to mourn him.

'un o' his daught'rs again appealed to him, askin' to stop in a valley they were trekkin' through. Here he falt'red...until they crested the hill an' he saw his lake a'fore them. His glee was temp'red by the sight o' the ground 'round the lake. Jagged rocks, no soil an' the wat'r itself muddy an' useless. A bog, not a lake. He had passed so many homes, so many futures for what? Turnin' the cart 'round, they made their way back to the beach his departed son had wanted.

Here they settled. The fath'r sent his quickest daught'r back to the tribe, to tell them they were safe. They drew a map, naming the path they'd taken aft'r his son. O'regon's Trail. With this, p'rhaps the tribe could join them. They had found home, but only aft'r learnin' the destination ain't the most import'nt part o' a journey.

Llymlaen may not o' been their God. Hells, they might not o' had names for the Twelve then. But She was still watchin' ov'r them. Still layin' their Course. She showed them places to settle, homes they could o' had but the fath'r kept passin' by, thinkin' he knew what he was doin'. He should o' let Llymlaen take the wheel an' he paid with his son. They learned lat'r the sickness was called dysentery. Not sure why I told ye that.

[Image: aosfdPm.jpg]
Show Content

"Anyroad. Thank ye for havin' me. Praise the Course an' may ye all have smooth sailin'."

"Is a true story, Tausen?"
"As true as I can confirm! But that lad was a bastard so...eh!"

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-02-2015

"Lady, would you honor us with a song?"
Ciel Sauveterre smiles, "But of course, Lady Jancis."

[Image: Ot9XZqo.jpg]

"Welcome once again, my friends.  And how about this lovely ocean view, hmm?  Llymlaen, Herself, has blessed this day with her grace."
  She settles her hold on her harp, fingers lifting to the strings.  "I come with a song in Her honor, and for the guidance she brings to those at sail."

“♪ Late at night on the ocean~ ♪“
“♪ Her presence felt in times of need. ♪“
“♪ When dangers arise just close your eyes~ ♪“
“♪ She comes to you in dreams. ♪“
“♪ She sings and the waters glimmer~ ♪“
“♪ She sighs and your sails catch wind. ♪“
“♪ Steady on your course…  give in to the force~ ♪“
“♪ A journey of wonder and bliss~ ♪“
“♪ Behold the goddess of the sea mist. ♪“
“♪ Stars will shine ever brighter~ ♪“
“♪ Moonbeams now dance in the mist. ♪“
“♪ A soft jasmine wind brushes your skin~ ♪“
“♪ Her caress…  her lover's kiss. ♪“
Ciel plays nothing but melody for several more moments to lead out of the song, and repeats.

Ciel plays a few slower, quieter notes, and then stills the harp.

[youtube]IZh4gpRO4NA[/youtube]

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-04-2015

"Now, I am honored to introduce Lady Mirke. She has come to us with a story and more insight of our dear Navigator. Lady, the stage is yours."

[Image: YUpAU9W.jpg?1]

Sounsyy Mirke makes her way out of the crowd to the front of the statue. She gives a soft prayer to the seagull and turns to bow to Jancis. Turning, she takes a step forward and bows before the gathered crowd.

"Greetings, followers of the Navigator. I am Storm Captain Mirke of the Maelstrom's 3rd Squadron."

"On behalf of the Thalassocracy of Limsa Lominsa, I welcome yeh to our shores, and hope yeh partake in the celebration of Llymlaen's continued benevolence to our waters."

"To our maritime people, She has gone by many names. Llymlaen, Navigator, Fisherwoman, Goddess of the Wind and Waves, Daughter of Time, Mother of Thalaos and Perykos."

"And there are as many stories of her glory that any Lominsan-born could tell yeh."

"In Limsa Lominsa, worshipers of Llymlaen venture upon a yearly pilgrimage, much like this one, beyond the city's Zephyr Gate to the twelve sacred sites of Llymlaen's Ascent."

"Each of these sites represents but a chapter of Her tale. And at each site, followers speak words of Her deeds. I would continue with this tradition."

"So often we speak of the Navigator's fury, Her power, Her glory for She like the Five Seas is both beautiful and terrible. It is why we mariners answer Her call..."

"...Fer we wish to be forged into Her image, beautiful and terrible! But I would speak of Llymlaen's mercy and Her love for life."

[Image: 1OXfyUQ.png]

"The tale I find most pertinent today is one that begins seven-hundred years ago. There once existed a great navy, a veritable kingdom upon the seas."

"They believed that nothing was mightier than they. But a rival navy, one which these sailors of eld had never encountered, sought to remind them of their hubris."

"To remind them that the only true ruler of the Seas was the Great Navigator Herself. And as that once great navy began to fall, they fled and were chased into a storm."

"Their longship, the Galadion, fell victim to the Navigator's fury and all was thought lost!"

"But Llymlaen, even in the tempest of her wrath, spared the lives aboard this vessel. In a moment of clarity, the crew found their bearing through the storm."

"Though they were dashed upon the rocks and left fer dead, the Goddess had spared them and at once also reminded them of what their nation had forgotten."

"The lesson that our lives and fortunes are borrowed, and at any time - new life, new direction, new purpose can be found."

"The Navigator never steers wrong. We mariners follow Her guidance and example. Her fury, Her beauty, Her direction. Just as we place our trust in the Helmsmen of our vessels."

"Seven-hundred years hence, the descendents of that navy found new direction, building a home from the remains of the Galadion, the very ship upon which you all stand now!"
Cyneler Fenrir's eyes grow wide with awe upon seeing Sounsyy Mirke.

"We have grown from humble fishing village to merchant cove to pirate den to rise again as the foremost naval power in the world. Take to heart this lesson!"

"A life can always be transformed anew. Steel from bridges can be remade to craft navies. Pirates can become plowmen. Penniless merchants catch riches from the Sea's bounty."

"Llymlaen's legacy is one of rebirth, redirection, and restored faith. From the legends of Thalaos and Perykos, to the tale of the flattened flounder."
Sounsyy Mirke: "Be inspired by this example as we continue to give praise and offer song to the Navigator."

"Like it is writ upon the statue which graces the Anchor Yard behind me, 'Borne on high by wind divine, in the halls of the Twelve be heard'!"

"If yeh wish to stay yer course, or seek new direction, let yer prayers be heard this day. Perhaps yeh were directed 'ere already."

Sounsyy finishes speaking and gives the crowd a Storm Salute. After which she returns to her place and waits for the next speaker in line to begin.
"Thank yeh all, and enjoy the next performance."

Celeste hums quietly, clapping along with everyone else. "What a fascinating tale..." "Thank you, Lady!"

[Image: AOdGXwv.jpg]

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-05-2015

"And now, to sends us off with a song and end our celebration, is Lord Vaughn."

Vaughn Antain nods to Jancis as he nervously approaches the "stage", keeping his head down and hat pulled low.

[Image: YzZUV4G.jpg]
Vaughn doesn't make an introduction, instead pulling out his lapharp and starting right into the song, voice, as always, with the slight feminine tone.

♪ Sailing along a path of seemingly chance ♪
♪ The winds back the sails and guide on ♪

♪ Suns burn together, one to the next ♪
♪ The past is lost, but the winds guide on ♪

♪ Paths to riches and rocks line the way ♪
♪ The one familiar path, the winds guide on ♪

♪ But question that which seems at odds ♪
♪ That is the path the winds guide on ♪

♪ The doubting heart will never last ♪
♪ The Navigator guides on ♪

♪ The soul of a sailor ever seeks ♪
♪ The winds at his back ever guide on ♪

♪ He travels far, but the path remains ♪
♪ The discovery the winds guide on ♪

♪ The doubting heart will never last ♪

♪ The path is ever winding ♪

Vaughn gives a short bow before returning to his group while he smiles and shakes his head.

[Image: M06iPK0.jpg]

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-08-2015

[Image: dCClUvy.jpg]

Jancis Milburga motions by the statue, a box filled to the brim with little paper boats. "Pilgrims once again I thank you for coming here."
Jancis Milburga: "As our songs and celebration ends here tonight, pray ask if you wish to take a little paper boat and write on it your dreams, where your goals are leading you, where you want the Navigator to chart your course."
Jancis Milburga bows deeply to everyone. "Another hand for our singers and storytellers! To our guards who keep the peace and let us celebrate without worry! A hand to all of you for coming together this day!"
Laille Vann lets out a cheer.
Jancis Milburga comes over with the box and writing tools. "Please help yourself. Can leave them here in the fountain or drop them to the sea below."
Suiren Waterflower raises a hand. "Um I would love a paper boat please!
Leodaire Beltardois: "Did you have anything to write, dear Captain?"

Jancis Milburga smiles at V'enna, offering him a boat. "Here you are, Lord."
V'enna Nunh picks up one of the little boats tenderly, a sad smile on his face.
V'enna Nunh takes the boat with a sheepish smile. "D-Do we give them back to you afterwards?"
Jancis Milburga: "You can put it in the waters here or throw it over to the sea below."
V'enna Nunh takes out a small quill and writes on it slowly.
V'enna Nunh throws his boat out to sea, a small sigh leaving him.
V'enna Nunh: "One can only hope right?" He mumbled to himself

Chachanji Gegenji: "So... we jus' put our wishes on th' boat, Ms. Jancis?"
Jancis Milburga: "Yes write them upon the sail."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Ah... akay then."
Chachanji Gegenji nods and takes one of the boats, padding out of the way to write his wish upon it.
Chachanji Gegenji fiddles with the writing implement for a bit, trying to figure out exactly what to put down. He hems and haws before finally putting his dream to the sail: "Let me grow up to be someone who can protect people and make them happy."
Chachanji Gegenji taps the other end of the quill against his lip before quickly adding, in small text underneath: "And let me find my brother, if you could."
Chachanji Gegenji looks the sail over thoughtfully before nodding once and padding to the edge to send his wishes to the sea, and the Navigator besides.
Chachanji Gegenji watches the little boat tumble down to the waters below, idly playing with his cactaur earring as he muses over his last addition.
Laille Vann: "what did you write on your boat"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah... n-nothin' much...."
Laille Vann: "I bet it was something big"

Barnabaix Haurtfelle stepped towards the box, pulling Temariah along. "Well at least I won't be sinkin' with this one."
Temariah Dawnsong came along easily, her right arm still wrapped around his left. "Sure, love. Whatever you say."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle reached into the box, pulling out two small paper boats before offering one towards Temariah, along with one of the writing utensils.
Temariah Dawnsong took the boat and the pen, eyeing the tool suspiciously. "Better that we're going to sink them, I think."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle chuckled softly before tending to his own paper boat. "Fair enough."
Temariah Dawnsong gripped the pen awkwardly in hand and scribbled nearly incoherent letters on her paper. When she was done, she held the tiny boat in her hands for a moment, then stepped to the edge and unceremoniously dropped the thing down.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle kneels down near the edge, dropping it down into the water below before standing once again. "There we go."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle stepped back off the edge and looked to Temariah, offering his right hand towards her.
Temariah Dawnsong takes his hand, offering a small smile up at him. "The view is prettier with fewer people."

Auron Savaris pauses for a moment and simply shakes his head before turning to walk away silently.
Sayani Ushiyama pricks his finger and presses it against the paper boat forming a heart shape.
Locke Fairwind: "You lot gonna get a paper boat too?"

Cliodhna Eoghan Glances to Sounsyy. "You going to get a paper boat?"
Sounsyy Mirke: "Perhaps, once the crowd has died down a bit. I do not know what I would write upon it, perhaps nothing."
Cliodhna Eoghan Snorts a small laugh. "But I thought the point was to write a hope and let it sink? Might not want that to happen with a real ship..."
Sounsyy Mirke shrugs at Nathan. "My loss I guess," she says and looks at Clio, "I think a blank boat would be rather poetic mehself. Free to go wherever it may land. I cannot fer the life of me think of some hope, 'cept maybe a room full of Ala Mhigan Fire Whiskey..."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Well not a room but I do have a nice stash I keep safe...Hmmm blank...I guess that could be doable but wouldn't it defeat the purpose of releasing it?
Sounsyy Mirke: "Your services to the Thalassocracy are greatly appreciated. We always want fer healers to return our soldiers home. To... to that affect, I would ask fer one of the boats. I think I have what I would write upon it. Before I could not decide. Blank, so that a wish could be freely given. Or perhaps something simple."
Jancis Milburga looks at Sounsyy with wide eyes, quickly grabbing up one of the little paper ships. "Whatever you write, She will hear what is there. Even if you leave it blank. Some cover every inch and only a few words really mean what is intended. They just wash away in the waters."
Sounsyy Mirke takes the small paper boat and looks at it intently. For a moment she looks as if she might write something upon it, but in the end, leans forward and places a soft kiss on the paper sail. She moves to the side of the Anchor Yard and blows the boat into the bay.
Sounsyy Mirke: "Fair winds and following seas..."
Cliodhna Eoghan Ponders a moment and decides to pick up a paper boat along with a pencil. Chewing her bottom lip as she debates on what to write...or blank as Sounsyy had mentioned earlier to her. Tilting her head to the side she scrawls out a note in a script she rarely uses. "Ga naar onze wegen kijken als ze verschuiven vanaf kruising een lid van...." Taking the note she then lets the wind pluck it from her fingertips and carry it to the waves below.

Valentinoix Thibault picks up one of the little boats and takes a pen as well.
Valentinoix Thibault: Dost the Navigator accept drawings?
Valentinoix Thibault keeps the paper boat really  close to his face, scribbling a picture on it.
Valentinoix Thibault frowns at the poor drawing on the sail. Even he can't tell what it is.
Jancis Milburga smiles up at Valentinoix. "Did you send off your little ship?"
Valentinoix Thibault: Nay, I fear my drawings may not be so clear. Canst thou inscribe upon the sails "Balance?"
Jancis Milburga nods once, holding out her hand for the ship. "Balance. As you like."
Valentinoix Thibault hands the ship and the pen over. The ship has a really poor drawing of something. A scale?
Jancis Milburga finds some empty space, clearly writing balance around the scales. "Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens”  She smiles up and hands the ship back over.
Valentinoix Thibault takes the ship, looking over the letters. "I shall endeavor to do so. My thanks."
Valentinoix Thibault lets the boat go free and fall into the ocean below, hoping it hits the water. not that he can see it.

Cyneler Fenrir takes one of the boats and writes on it.
Jancis Milburga smiles at Cyneler. "Thank you for coming. Surely Llymlaen will hear what She needs to. The rest will be on you."
Cyneler Fenrir Writes down please I need to find my purpose in Ul'dah

Memeli Meli scribbles on the cutest paper boat she could find. (There wasn't any difference in it...) "Hrm hrm! May I be the greatest hero of my many past lives, and save Eorzea from peril over and over again!" Waddling over, she goes to let it roam the sea, sending it sailing over the edge.
Suiren Waterflower takes the boat and writes a message on it. "My goal in life is to adventure and explore the world, and to meet new friends! I wish to be a mermaid and explore the seas and oceans of Hydaelyn! Navigator-sama! Chart my course please! -Suiren Waterflower" She giggles as she puts the boat in the fountain.
Laille Vann writes on her boat "I wish to be able to smack Otto everyday until forever."  And throws it over the edge.
Kuro Turoko carefully takes a small paper boat before scribbling down "I really want to be strong, so I can look after my friends, thank you navigator." before casting it  down into the sea.
Asmodean Gaidin smiles as he looked about the crowd. "If only Ul'dah was more like this."  He sighed before looking at the box of paper boats. He stride over, taking one in hand, before stepping away from the crowd to write.
Asmodean Gaidin took his time, writing an odd rune-like script , every stroke of ink taken with care and thought. The man shook his head for a moment before returning it.

Jancis Milburga smiles at Carina, "A boat for you, Lady?"
Carina Lir accepts the boat with a shy smile. "Yes, indeed. I have a message I want to carried over the seas."
Jancis Milburga smiles, "Of course. Have many as you like. Any waters shall surely carry them where the must needs go. In fair winds."
Carina Lir looks at the small paper thing, smiling. She then writes a little something onto the sails, nodding to Lady Jancis, before going to the edge of the plateau and letting it sail down into the sea.

Locke Fairwind: "Silly Milly." He said with a smile. "Don't suppose you have another boat for me too?" He eyed the one she held out to him, taking it with a nod. "Aye, thanks."
Jancis Milburga blinks at the nickname, fumbling for another boat. "Yes. Yes of course. As many as you like."
Locke Fairwind gave her a nod as he walked past, retrieving a small writing utensil from his back pocket while scribbling something onto the side of his paper boat.
Locke Fairwind: "Thanks Jan, I'll see ya around."
Jancis Milburga: "Be well, Locke. Travel safe and my best to your kin."
Locke Fairwind: "Aye, likewise. Don't be a stranger now, ya hear?"

Jancis Milburga smiles up at Vaughn and offers him a little paper boat. "Did you get one already?"
Otto Vann: "I should toss a boat over the rail before leaving"
Otto Vann bends down, quickly writing on his boat that sits on his thigh "Help me honor those who honor me with recognition and prestige."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn picks up one of the paper boats and search for a quill and ink in her bag.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn writes a wish on the boat.  A wish for the Navigator to guide her teacher, Alex onward to his finally return with his will to fight as she remember him.  Once she was done, she release the boat, watching it join the others.  "Come on, Alex.  Let's go say hi, to Jancis."

J'azhar Tia slinks over, glancing around for the little paper boats which were mentioned earlier.
J'azhar Tia , being a resourceful sort, manages to locate the paper boats all by himself - though he pauses then, turning one over uncertainly in his fingers. Eventually, he sidles over to murmur sheepishly in Jancis' ear.
Jancis Milburga looks back at J'azhar, her eyes glazing over as she listens. She nods in agreement with a smile.
J'azhar Tia gives her a pleased grin, ducking into an apologetic bow before scooting away to write upon his boat.
J'azhar Tia bends over the boat with a look of distinct concentration, writing out one neat, laborious word on one side, before turning to do the same upon the other. At last, satisfied, he sits back, contemplating the tiny paper craft in his hands before leaning over the wall and releasing it to the wind and the waves.

Aiouxdaux Beaumont wanders over, finding the small, paper boats and retrieving one. He holds it up to the sun, a bit of a smirk on his face, "...an offering, huh? Should have written something on the Coeurl before she went down."
Corelyn Rosefire looks to Aioux, frowning, "Aw. That's... a shame. I'll have to ask after what happened some other time." She reaches over to take one from beside him and just stares at it for some time, "...so, what are we to do with these, then...?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Glances over at Aiouxdaux Beaumont before speaking up. "That's a lovely shirt..."
Aiouxdaux Beaumont: Eh? Thank you very much. You're the second person to compliment it in less than a day.
Cliodhna Eoghan Grins. "It's a very nice color....
Aiouxdaux Beaumont tugs at the fabric, "Hah, the red suits me. Thank you." He's already writing on his little ship, "I keep telling people, if they want some time alone with it, I can take it off and leave." He winks, a grin on his face.
Cliodhna Eoghan: I may not give it back if that happens, think it might suite me.
Corelyn Rosefire looks thoughtful for a moment before procuring a pen from one of the pouches at her waist. She begins scribbling something down in it. As she finishes writing, she shakes her head at him with a chuckle.
Aiouxdaux Beaumont laughs, "Well, in that case I may keep it. I rather like this shirt, I'd hate to walk away and not get it back."
Corelyn Rosefire just shakes her head at Aioux, laughing, "So what do we do with these, then? Just... set them off in the sea...?"
Aiouxdaux Beaumont nods to Corelyn, "That would be my assumption, yes."
Corelyn Rosefire looks back down at the tiny paper boat as she stashes her pen, "Hm. Interesting."
Aiouxdaux Beaumont nods at Cliodhna, "Mm, I will then." He gently tosses the paper boat over the edge, towards the sea, "Ah, good sailing, paper Coeurl. May your voyage end less gruesomely than your namesake's."
Corelyn Rosefire pats Aioux's shoulder, "I am certain it shall be just fine." She does the same with her own.

Jancis Milburga looks apologetically at Valentinoix, reaching into the box for one of the little paper boats. "Pray one more thing before I go."
Valentinoix Thibault: Aye.
Jancis Milburga quietly offers the little ship to Franz. The sail is big and there's a little writing tool with it.
Franz Renatus takes the little ship and holds it in his hand
Jancis Milburga: "If you like, the others wrote their goals and dreams on the ship. Something they wish direction in getting to. They sent them over the edge to the sea for Her to have."
Jancis Milburga adds quietly, "Or you can keep it."
Franz Renatus gave a light smile. "I'll consider it." He truthfully just wanted to keep the little thing as a memento.
Jancis Milburga echoes, smiling, "Is good to see you." She steps forward and rubs his sleeve lightly. "Stay safe, please. I must needs go."
Franz Renatus: "I'll do my best to."

[Image: 67UBWun.jpg]
[Image: pzzx1lu.jpg]
[Image: wspLYp4.jpg]
[Image: rhOmhIg.jpg]
[Image: XQ55Xnz.jpg]
[Image: LMhfXM0.jpg]
[Image: vPYIBu6.jpg]
[Image: 5696psC.jpg]
[Image: ExRZIGw.jpg]
[Image: puO2ZNY.jpg]
[Image: rDpyjPJ.jpg]
[Image: RmYihFG.jpg]
[Image: qODKTE9.jpg]

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-09-2015

[Image: Tv5xJvO.jpg]

Laille Vann: "Don't let Otto know our secret Jancis!"
Cliodhna Eoghan Raises a brow, mildly curious what Laille meant.

Laille Vann: "Otto tells me your a brave little one"
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-oh... um... Mr. Otto said that?" He scratches at the back of his neck. "W-well, I jus' wished to be able ta halp people, is all..."
Laille Vann: "Oh.  Well I bet if you ask him for help he can make that happen, he seems to be able to help anything.  I only wrote on mine I wish to be able to smack him everyday forever, I feel like min wasn't as important as yours now though"
Chachanji Gegenji: "W-why would ya want ta smack 'im that much?"
Laille Vann: "Because his Ego is too big and I want him to live as long as me hopefully"
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-oh, I 'spose that makes sense, then..."
Suiren Waterflower sneaks nearby Chachanji Gegenji, hoping she cannot be seen by him. . .
Suiren Waterflower suddenly hugs Chachanji Gegenji like a doll with a super cute expression. "CUTEEEE!"
Chachanji Gegenji: A-AH!
Laille Vann: "Oh my, is this your wife?"
Chachanji Gegenji panics!
Laille Vann: "She's very pretty
Chachanji Gegenji: "N-no! I dun even know who she is...!"
Laille Vann: "Hit her"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Th-that wouldn't be nice, though..."
Suiren Waterflower hugs Chacanji around like a doll. "OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE CUTEST THING I EVER SAW SO CUTE SO CUTE SO KAWAII {CUTE}!"
Laille Vann: "..."
Laille Vann: "Ill leave you with your woman Ser Chach"
Chachanji Gegenji flails in the crazy lady's grip before somehow managing to slip free. He takes the opportunity to get some distance.
Suiren Waterflower: W-WAIT! So cute. . .

Carina Lir: So many Elezen here....
Laille Vann: "Hello all"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa squeezes Carina's hand, leaning some more against her
Kage Kiryuu  waves in greeting. "Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles at the Elezen "Hello, lady.. I'm sorry I don't remember your name"
Laille Vann: "Call me Laille Vann!  Hi there little one"
Laille Vann: "Otto's best wife"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Lady Laille, Ilwe'ran is the name, you can call me Ilwe
Carina Lir: Might you be speaking of Otto Vann? I think I met him once.
Kage Kiryuu blinks a little slowly before shrugging. He was used to it after all. "Otto... Otto Vann?"
Kage Kiryuu: "Rich fellow?"
Laille Vann: "That's right.  Baldie who has catgirls everywhere"
Laille Vann: "I am Otto Vann is my husband."
Kage Kiryuu: "Ah, well ye can call me Kage. I remember 'im having a presence... 'wives'?"
Laille Vann: "Yes, he married a keeper girl too and we are sisters of sorts now it seems."
Laille Vann: "He's a whore"
Laille Vann: "But we love him"
Locke Fairwind pets the fat cat.
Locke Fairwind: "Hmm? Oh, is this little fella yours?"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa bows to Locke, unsure how to explain now "No it's Kage's.." She smiles and shrugs a bit, after all she spent the whole night to explain "We know each others, I'm Ilwe'ran, just some temporary fantasia accident."
Kage Kiryuu glares at Arturius the fat cat. He hisses, "Arturius! Don't get into other peoples' way!"
Carina Lir: I see... well, if he thinks he is man enough for two women.
Carina Lir smiles cheekily.
Laille Vann: "He's man enough for a whole host of them it seems.  I don't know where he finds the energy!"
Kage Kiryuu tilts his head nodding and blinking slowly. He shrugs and comments, "I haven't seen him often lately. I gather he's taking his gil outta Ul'dah before the Syndicate turns on 'im."
Laille Vann: "I have to smack him everyday to make his ego stay manageable"
Locke Fairwind: "Oh? Cute little guy. Well, little might be an understatement there." He raised a brow when he heard the woman's next few words. "Er... Ilwe?" Pausing, Locke took a step back, glancing over Ilwe's newfound figure. It didn't take long for him to break out into a laugh. "Hell, I thought you looked familiar."
Carina Lir nods, tapping her chin with the index finger of her left hand. "When we talked he surely was rather verbose an charming. He probably has no problems with acquiring said women then, right?"
Laille Vann: "He mentioned business woes, which is why he's been in lamas so much and the tree place"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa sighs softly "Ah yes, I somehow look like my mother.. Fortunately it's only temporary, I'm already missing my mane, size and many other details which seems trivial when you live with them."
Kage Kiryuu ilms around Carina to take note of the Hyur speaking with Ilwe and peers curiously.
Laille Vann: "No, not at all.  He brings home girlfriends all the time.  He keeps them if me and his other wife approve of them."
Laille Vann: "So far he's got one serious girlfriend it seems"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa leans her hand on Kage's head, patting it lightly
Carina Lir: I, myself, have only one mate, and don't desire more. Thus I'm rather untypical of my people I fear.
Laille Vann: "Its his doctor, he's a louse"
Locke Fairwind: "It's a good look on ya, nevertheless. Hey, at least it's only temporary. Whole situation's a bit strange, but we live in strange times I suppose." His gaze shifted over to the Lalafell. "Something I can do for ya?"
Laille Vann: "I don't know much about cats I'm sorry " Sad
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks at Kage "Here is my friend, Kage, he's the master of that cat you were petting earlier"
Kage Kiryuu shakes his head a bit, "Just looking to see who Ilwe was speaking with. My fat cat seemed to be botherin' you."
Carina Lir: Well, we're fluffy... and not all fat.
Laille Vann: "I just know I love highland men"
Laille Vann: "I don't like my own kinds men, they're too skinny"
Locke Fairwind: "Kage, huh? Name's Locke, it's good to meet ya." He shook his head a bit. "Not at all. I'm quite fond of cats. Take Ilwe here for example." He teased, chuckling softly at his joke.
Kage Kiryuu: "Pleasure to meet you!"
Carina Lir: Oh, I didn't introduce myself, I'm so sorry. I am Carina.
Laille Vann: "Otto says much about Ilwe.  He says something about doves often I don't get it"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa sighs softly as answer, still smiling
Laille Vann: "What happened though?  I thought Ilwe was a male friend of his"
Kage Kiryuu: "I'll let you get to it. I saw a friend of mine I'll poke." He nods and walks off.
Locke Fairwind: "Friendly little guy."
Carina Lir: I don't know for sure, but it involved a bottle of Fantasia and a teapot as far as I have been told.
Laille Vann: "Oh my someone drugged him?  Will he make it?  Do you call the vet?"
Carina Lir: I have been told it should fix itself in time. If not, then someone is in for a world of hurt.
Laille Vann: "It must be hard losing your mans warmth in bed and having them turn to woman"
Locke Fairwind: "Ah, dinner at your place, right? I'd almost forgotten about it. Been swamped with work of my own lately. Thankfully that's died down a bit."
Laille Vann: "I like to sleep with women on occasion, but I cant live without a man"
Carina Lir: Actually, no. I love him for who he is, not for how he looks.
Laille Vann: "Are you ok"
Laille Vann: "It must be hard"
Locke Fairwind: "I should have some more free time these days, so if you ever find a good night for it you know how to contact me."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa 's ears twitch at Carina's words and she moves even closer to her
Carina Lir wrinkles her forehead, looking up at Laille in confusion. "Sure... why should I not be fine?"
Laille Vann: "The stress of having this happen"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I think it might just be one of those random gathering at the house, I won't forget to contact you.
Laille Vann: "Must be hard"
Locke Fairwind: "Excuse me for now, won't ya? Good seeing you again though, Ilwe."
Laille Vann: "If Otto came home a woman I think the world would end.  all his girlfriends would scream"
Locke Fairwind: "That'd be nice too."
Carina Lir: He said the same. I don't understand how it is hard?
Laille Vann: "Well, I can imagine losing your penis is terrible"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa silently comes closer to Carina and listens what is said
Carina Lir longs for Ilwe'ran's hand as soon as it is in reach again, squeezing it softly.
Laille Vann: "If I lost my chest I wouldn't know what to do"
Carina Lir now blushes hard. "Ehrm... well... eh... probably... why?"
Laille Vann: "Its ok dear  I understand"
Laille Vann: "Hopefully his penis comes back soon"
Carina Lir is utterly confused. She looks at Ilwe'ran, then back at Laille. "What....why... help?"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa blushes hard now, squeezing Carina's hand some more
Laille Vann: "Otto would hate to lose one of his male friends he has so few.  I hope you get better"
Carina Lir: I... I don't define my love for him over his reproductive organs, good Lady.
Laille Vann: "He's got too many women around him it seems"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa moves slightly back Carina, trying to hide her blushing cheek
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I.. I'm fine thank you
Laille Vann: "Well, if you are stuck as a woman, make the most of your body.  Have Otto make you clothing that helps show off your form."
Laille Vann: "Oh, I know.  I think I would love Otto as well if he changed, though I'd miss his powerful body in bed."
Laille Vann: "I'm sure if he were a woman he would still make good clothes for people to buy"
Carina Lir blushes again. The topic of what people do in bed seems to embarrass her a little. "I'm happy you love him then. That's always a plus, right?"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa moves even closer to Carina, almost leaning against her back now, still hiding, terribly embarrassed
Laille Vann: "My I didn't know bluecats can blush"
Laille Vann: "Are you ok?"
Carina Lir: We can... only it's more like a purple tone then.... as you can clearly see on us now.
Laille Vann: "Don't be shy ladies"
Laille Vann: "Be proud of your wants and yearnings"
Carina Lir: Oh, I am... I just prefer to not discuss them in public.
Laille Vann: "Oh.  I see.  I'm sorry to have offended"
Carina Lir: I would not call it offended. I'm just a bit embarrassed.
Laille Vann: "You're pretty fret not."
Laille Vann: "I will tell you what"
Laille Vann: "Since I embarrassed you, I will make Otto craft you a dress later for apologies.  One for Ilwe as well"
Carina Lir: I don't think I can accept that!... Nothing hurtful has been done. We should not accept something that valuable!
Laille Vann: "Don't worry.  He is worth hundreds of millions by now.  He can afford it"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa strokes gently Carina's back and whispers to her "You can accept Carina, Sir Otto is a nice fellow"
Carina Lir looks back at her mate, her face growing softer. "You think so... I don't want to take advantage of anyone..."
Laille Vann: "Otto Vann is a man who is the definition of power.  Nothing can take advantage of him"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa continues to whisper "I know, but you should accept or her wife might feel guilty."
Laille Vann: "Do not worry"
Carina Lir: Your mind seems set, right? Nothing I will say will make you switch that decision around?
Laille Vann: "You can tell Otto no yourself if you prefer my lady"
Laille Vann: "Though, I fear for anyone trying to do so"
Carina Lir: I think then I would offend him. and that I wouldn't want.
Laille Vann: "Its not an accident the man has wives and women at his beck and calls, as well as half of Uldah"
Carina Lir: He seemed awfully nice, if a little centered on bodily things. Like mating.
Laille Vann: "His personality is overwhelming"
Laille Vann: "And ego sadly"
Carina Lir: That I had first hand experience in. I only talked to him for a few minutes, but that man sure loves himself.
Laille Vann: "He has to.  The world of a Monetarist is dangerous.  He has to because he must or he would perish"
Laille Vann: "There's more to him than meets the eye"
Carina Lir: I am sure of that. Ilwe'ran would not call him friend otherwise.
Kage Kiryuu sidles back up to Ilwe and Carina, watching them.
Laille Vann: "Forgive me ladies and Ser Kage"
Laille Vann: "I must depart and head home to tend to it"
Kage Kiryuu: "Take care, Lady Laille!"
Carina Lir: Safe ways then, Lady Laille, and may the wind in your back never be your own.
Laille Vann: "I will let him know of his new duties"

Jancis Milburga: "Otto! You came! Nor rain nor wind kept you away."
Otto Vann: "Sorry I'm late, my uh stuff kept me busy"
Suiren Waterflower shows fear in front of Otto. "A man. . .wearing pink????"
Otto Vann: "But I figured I should at least show and owe you that much respect"
Otto Vann: "Of course men like me wear pink"
Otto Vann: "Look at this FORM"
Suiren Waterflower: W-w-what?! U-u-u-hhh
Otto Vann: "I don't want to crowd the Lady Milburga"
Suiren Waterflower: Jan-san, do all men in Eorzea wear pink?!
Jancis Milburga gives Solis a confused look.
Suiren Waterflower: That man just wore pink. . .the men from my tribe back home never wore such colors!
Jancis Milburga: "Is it a color of disgrace where you are from? It is a shade of red. Many believe red holds strength and speed."
Suiren Waterflower: Ah. . .my men do wear red. . .but not that kind of red though! I don't know I still need to know more Eorzea's customs. . .
Suiren Waterflower: Arigatou. {Thank you}

Otto Vann: "Captain Mirke.  Clio."
Sounsyy Mirke: "My calligraphy is... not the best. I feel as if I would've wasted- Oh! Ser Otto yeh managed to attend?"
Otto Vann: "Yes I wear my sunglasses at night it seems"
Cliodhna Eoghan: Otto, So when are you two planning the wedding? I heard you propose to Sounsyy last night.
Otto Vann: "Oh did I?"
Otto Vann: "Ah yes I did"
Otto Vann: "Well I leave it in the Captains capable hands"
Otto Vann: "She's a strong woman"
Cliodhna Eoghan: You did....Then asked if you had to change your last name after the wedding
Otto Vann: "Did I ask that?  Now I think your messing with me.  I don't know if my wives would appreciate another name change"
Cliodhna Eoghan: You did, I promise
Sounsyy Mirke: "I am married to my work Otto, but I can always make time fer yeh. Though the name change might settle my decision."
Otto Vann: "I'm not sure..."
Otto Vann: "The Vann name carries extreme prestige in business.  Getting rid of it..."
Otto Vann: "Before I forget, I have ideas for the suit"
Sounsyy Mirke: "I could not ask yeh to part with it. If nothin' else but fer yer wives' sakes."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Oh?
Cliodhna Eoghan Perks up
Otto Vann: "Well lets work on catching up over dinner first before we get all serious about marriage."
Otto Vann: "Yes, many ideas about astral aether"
Otto Vann: "Needs more than ideas, we have to make it work"
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods. "May need to get Nako'li on this as well...He knows more about astral aether than I do, I think..."
Otto Vann: "Nako is someone I do business with on occasion.  He carries my signet ring as well for ease of access in Ul'Dah.  I'm sure he has answers"
Cliodhna Eoghan: He'll have some sort of idea, that's what I'm hoping at least.
Otto Vann: "Ladies you will have to forgive me.  as much as I would love to flirt business is calling me"
Otto Vann bows.
Otto Vann: "Mirke, my friend, stay safe."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Just call me later Otto and I'll see what we can do
Otto Vann: "You as well Clio"
Sounsyy Mirke: "Same to yeh Ser Otto."

Otto Vann: "Lady Jancis, forgive my swift departure."
Otto Vann: "You as well Lady I'm sure we've met before"
Carina Lir: Oh, we have, and thanks to your wife, we will again.
Jancis Milburga: "Not to worry, Otto. Many are happy to see you here."
Otto Vann: "My wife?....I see."
Otto Vann: "I'm sure its something manageable.  Which one was it the Miqo or Elezen?"
Carina Lir: Oh, it was nothing, really, but she insisted. It was Lady Laille I spoke with.
Otto Vann: "Laille?  Mmm I see.  The trouble-maker"
Otto Vann: "Well, send me a letter with whatever was discussed I'm sure I can fit her insistences in."
Carina Lir: I don't want to hold. You said you were in a hurry. So fly, good Ser.

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-11-2015

[Image: I3pydY4.jpg]

Sea Shanties, Blessings, and Sayings (for Event)
Naval Hymn
O Navigator, strong to save,
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,
Who bidd'st the mighty ocean deep
Its own appointed limits keep;
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
For those in peril on the sea!
O Llymlaen! Whose voice the waters heard
And hushed their raging at Thy word,
Who walkedst on the foaming deep,
And calm amidst its rage didst sleep;
O Wind! Who didst brood
Upon the chaos dark and rude,
And bid its angry tumult cease,
And give, for wild confusion, peace;
O Child of Knowledge and Insight!
Our brethren shield in danger’s hour;
From rock and tempest, fire and foe,
Protect them wheresoe'er they go;
Thus evermore shall rise to Thee
Glad hymns of praise from land and sea.

If you look very closely at the seagull statue in the anchor yard where Llymlaen’s symbol is carved, there’s this quote written there:
  • Borne on high by wind divine, in the halls of the Twelve be heard.

Quote:Til Sea Swallows All.
Which is a reference to the story of Llymlaen creating life on Hydaelyn. When Hydaelyn was born, out of darkness came light and the world and the Elementals. But nothing else could live upon light alone, so Llymlaen birthed twin serpents, Thalaos and Perykos. From these twin serpents spewed forth the waters of Silvertear, which spread and filled the world with water, aether, and life. But the waters would not stop rising. And so Llymlaen sealed the two serpents in a stone island called Seal Rock. It is said that should Seal Rock ever be found and the serpents released from the isle, nothing will stop the waters rise, and the Sea will swallow all. 

“I am the waves that bear, I am the winds that guide.
I am the evening stars, I am the morning sky.
I am born of the sea, and there shall I die.
”

Nestled within a shallow cavern situated to the south of Summerford Farms sits an ancient monolith upon which is carved this, the Sailors’ Requiem.

Quote:Fair Winds and Following Seas
-A blessing wishing the recipient a safe journey and good fortune.
Setting Sun
Twilight silhouettes.
An evening cigarette, up on deck.
The sun sets - on the far side of the cliff -
While the boat
Dips and lift, dips and lifts.
Golden brown all around legs returning
A golden sun is burning out
Turning down the volume on the sky
Now the whiteness of the day seeps through
Our sand-entrenched shoes and is swallowed
By the vastness of the wine-dark sea.
Our salt-encrusted shoulders have rolled no boulders
To touch the sun at noon
Long afternoons through hazy pastel views
Till the day’s foaming sea breaks
Upon the hilly hooves of Vlybrand’s rocks.
Meanwhile, the spine of a sleeping giant
Lies in a hazy snooze,
Its camel back runs grey to black
Across the flat horizon. Pupils widen
As the semi circle of gold is swallowed whole
The velvet sea rolls gently for Llymlaen.

A Hundred Years Ago
A hundred years is a very long time,
Ho, yes, ho!
A hundred years ago.
They used to think that dodos could fly
Ho, yes, ho!
I don’t believe it, no, not I.
A hundred years ago.
They thought the moon would nev'r fall .
Ho, yes, ho!
You can believe it if you’re dall.
A hundred years ago.
They thought the stars were set a-light,
Ho, yes, ho!
By sweet Menphina every night,
A hundred years ago.
They hung a man for making steam,
They cast his body in the stream.
A hundred years ago.
Ho, yes, ho!
A hundred years ago.

Black Ball
In the Black Ball Line I serv’d my time
Hurrah for the Black Ball Line!
In the Black Ball Line I serv’d my time

The Black Ball ships are good and true,
They are the ships for me and you.

For once there was a Black Ball ship,
That fourteen knots an bell could slip,

Her yards were square, her gear all new,
She had a good and gallant crew,

One day whilst sailing on the sea,
They saw a vessel on their lee,

They knew it was a pirate craft,
All armed with guns before and aft,

She fired a shot across their bow,
Which was not kind you must allow,

They did not fear as you may think
But made the pirates water drink,

They gave that vessel their sharp stem,
And cut her through; more praise to them,

They seized the pirates’ wicked mate,
He was so bad they broke his pate,

The skipper and his wicked crew,
They sunk beneath the waters blue,

It was a plucky thing to do
To cut the Pirate vessel through,

Then drink success to the Black Ball Line,
Their ships are good, their men are fine.

In the Black Ball Line I served my time,
In the Black Ball Line I served my time,

The Coasts of Low Moraby
Look ahead, look a stern,
Look the weather in the lee,
Blow high! Blow low! And so sailed we.
I see a wreck to the windward
And a lofty ship to lee,
A sailing down all on
The coasts of Low Moraby
O are you a pirate
Or a man-o-war? cried we.
O no! I’m not a pirate
But a man-o-war, cried he.
A sailing down all on
The coasts of Low Moraby
We’ll back up our topsails
And heave our vessel to;
For we have got some letters
To be carried home by you.
A sailing down all on
The coasts of Low Moraby
For broadside, for broadside
They fought all on the main;
Until at last the frigate
Shot the pirate’s mast away.
A sailing down all on
The coasts of Low Moraby
For quarters! For quarters!
The saucy pirates cried,
The quarters that we showed them
Was to sink them in the tide.
A sailing down all on
The coasts of Low Moraby
With cutlass and gun,
O we fought for hours three;
The ship it was their coffin
And their grave it was the sea.
A sailing down all on
The coasts of Low Moraby

Drunken Sailor

Chorus
Way, hay up she rises,
Way, hay, up she rises,
Way, hay, up she rises,
Earlye in the morning!

What will we do with the drunken sailor?
What will we do with the drunken sailor?
What will we  do with the drunken sailor?
Earlye in the morning?

Put him in the scuppers with the hose pipe on him

Hoist him aboard with a running bowline

Put him in the brig until he’s sober.

Make him turn to at shining bright work.

Put him in a boat and row him over

Hoist him up to the topsail yardarm

Make him clean out all the spit-kids

That’s what you do with a drunken sailor!

More Inspiration here http://www.contemplator.com/sea/

Toasts & Blessings
“Here’s to wives and sweethearts.May they never meet!”
Here’s to lying, cheating, stealing and drinking
If you’re going to lie, lie to save the life of a friend
If you’re going to cheat, cheat death
If you’re going to steal, steal the heart of the one you love
and if you’re going to drink, drink with friends both old and new!
“May your departures equal your landfalls”

“The meek shall inherit the earth, The brave will get the oceans.”
“Part went for liquor, part went for women, and the rest I spent foolishly.”
“May the warm wind at your back not be your own.“

"Here’s to tall ships, Here’s to small ships, Here’s to all the ships at sea. But the best ships are friendships, Here’s to you and me.”
“Ships are like women, expensive to rig and difficult to steer.“

"Any damn fool can circumnavigate the world sober, it takes a really good sailor to do it drunk.”

“Ships and seamen rot in harbor.”

“The water was not fit to drink. To make it palatable, we had to add whiskey. By diligent effort, I learned to like it” - Sir Winston Churchill

“Our Admiral- to her we drink, for her we pray, Our voices silent never, For her we’ll fight, come what may.“

“There are good ships and wood ships, and ships that sail the seas.  But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be.“
"To the ship that goes, the wind that blows and the lass who loves a sailor”

“Ten fingers, twelve toes, good docking”

“Once again we have failed to die”

“Here’s to you and here’s to me the finest friends we’ll always be, and should we every disagree, well up yours and here’s to me”

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-20-2015

[Image: mHX9YgO.jpg]

Jancis Milburga waves, coming up the stairs. "Good sun!"
Locke Fairwind grinned a bit, giving the two a thumbs up. "Looking forward to it then."
Nathan Telluride: "I never miss Lady Milburga's events, if I can help it."
Elelvi Elvi looked Nathan up from head to toe, she made a clicking sound with her tongue. "I's can't 'magine any sort of talent seeping out any pore in yer body, Nathan. Yer gon' be real lucky ta' have Lottie with ya'"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Lady Jancis!"
Ciel Sauveterre grins, "I should be hard pressed to thing so.  You've always brought something splendid, and having seen the two of you perform together, I've no doubt this will match, if not exceed anything you've done previously."
Locke Fairwind: "And if it ain't the lady herself. Good to see ya, Jancis."
Locke Fairwind: "Hey Clio."
Jancis Milburga: "Lord Locke is good to see you again as well. Hopefully all of the stragglers did not keep you up much longer last eve."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Miss Clio!"
Jancis Milburga beams at Memeli, only hearing Lottie's lilting voice from the other side of Nathan.
Locke Fairwind: "Aye, nothing to worry about there. Aside from a little clean up there wasn't much else to do once everyone left."
Cliodhna Eoghan Walks up, greeting as she goes. "Locke, Lottie hello!"
Nathan Telluride clucks his tongue. "Well, hello there, party girl," he says to Clio.
Lottie Forsaidh: "Pleasant dreams?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Grins. "Once I finally got to bed...Yes."
Elelvi Elvi bit her lip as she side glanced around at all the people starting to gather, making her ankles weak. "Maybe we should find a place to sit down?"
Nathan Telluride: "Not TOO many dreams, then."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Maybe a few hours worth....
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Ain't got nothin' to perform, most o' t' songs I know ain't exactly for t' faint o' heart."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle pulled the flask from the inside of his coat, taking a few greedy sips before tucking it back into place and stepping forward. "Evenin' Clio."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Can we trust you to be of sound mind this performance?"
Lottie Forsaidh prods Barnie with a teasing smile.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "I'll give it a shot."
Cliodhna Eoghan "Hello Barnabaix.....You gonna share that flask I just saw you tuck away?" Grins
Locke Fairwind: "A night of drinking before and you're at it again? There's no stopping ya, Clio."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle chuckled softly, retrieving the flask once again and offering it towards Clio. "Be me guest, stone quarry ale."
Lottie Forsaidh leans against Nathan's frame with a light exhale of breath, lacing an arm with his.
Cliodhna Eoghan Takes the offered flask. "Just want a quick sip." Grabbing a quick pull before passing it back over. "So you going to win this month's contest too or let someone else have it?"
Chachanji Gegenji: A-ah, I wouldn't say that...
Locke Fairwind: "Excuse me for a bit. I just remembered I needed to make a quick stop at the markets below. I'll be back before long."
Nathan Telluride perks up the peak of Lottie's cap, but it falls back over.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle accepts the flask, tucking it back into his place. "Tough question, I always aim t' win though. But at the same time I'd just be happy 'avin another one o' the men win one."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Girls still are holding more the winnings if I can remember rightly.
Nathan Telluride looks to Clio. "That may change, love. That may change."
Leanne Delphium walks in. She didn't have a pretty happy face.
Lottie Forsaidh: "Hello, dragon queen~"
Leanne Delphium: "Hrrrrmmm."
Cliodhna Eoghan: You going to offer up another hat as sacrifice in order to win?
Leanne Delphium: "Hai, Ms. Lottie.."
Nathan Telluride: "Not my hat... Ah! We're starting!"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Bright eyed and bushy tail afluff, I see~"
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile curls.
Locke Fairwind: "Got back just in time, it seems."
Leanne Delphium: "I feel like a train collided against me...or chocobo stampede...blerg, will survive.
Locke Fairwind: "If it ain't the belching queen from last night." He said to Leanne. "Feeling a bit better today?"
Leanne Delphium: "I dunno.."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Least she's wearing simpler clothes today...
Leanne Delphium laughs awkwardly. "I couldn't bother putting my usual shirt on...that works."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Those buttons....and buckles....
Lottie Forsaidh: "Come along, you two!"

♣♣♣

Lottie Forsaidh: "Mister Vaughn!"
Jaques Guillaume leans over whispering to Vaughn.
Lottie Forsaidh smiles brightly after her eyes particularly trail the flowing cape.
Vaughn Antain nods and whispers back.
Jaques Guillaume shrugs slightly, giving a nod and looking back to the growing crowd.
Vaughn Antain smiles faintly and nods, keeping his gaze averted.
J'azhar Tia appears to be about to greet Aioux like a normal person - but as he approaches, he spies something - or someone - behind the elezen and brightens even further, simply grabbing his wrist and towing him along cheerfully.
Aiouxdaux Beaumont is dragged, eyes going wide, "Whaa..."
J'azhar Tia: "Vaughn," J'azhar says happily. "You are quite recovered? I am glad; most glad indeed to see you in attendance."
Jaques Guillaume gives J'azhar a nod of greeting.
Jaques Guillaume: "You've been well, J'azhar?"

♣♣♣

Suiren Waterflower smells the Lominsan air with glee! "Oh I love the sea! I wish I could be a mermaid and live in it!"
Suiren Waterflower: Cliodhna-san!
Suiren Waterflower: How are you today?
Cliodhna Eoghan: Not bad....
Jancis Milburga: "Lady Ciel you are like the ocean Herself!"
Ciel Sauveterre: "Oh, well, I don't know about that..."
Suiren Waterflower: Excuse me miss, I heard something about a pilgrimage here, is that right?
Jancis Milburga smiles lightly, "Yes. Yes that is right. We gather here to celebrate the Navigator! Under Her moon, the wind and seas and direction of our lives. Others should be gathering soon for the final trek."
Suiren Waterflower: I love the sea! Can I join? Please!
Jancis Milburga: "Yes of course, Lady. Are quite welcome to."

♣♣♣

Cyneler Fenrir looks at the woman cloaked.
Cyneler Fenrir: hmmmmm
Memeli Meli gives a little wave.
Jancis Milburga: "Oh... Sir Gegenji is finishing a pot pie if you are looking for him."
Cyneler Fenrir: heh never thought I see you here
Chachanji Gegenji: "Mn? Why?"
Cyneler Fenrir: hmmm I don't know.
Cyneler Fenrir: oh right you haven't seen me Wearing my Civilian Clothing.
Cyneler Fenrir: and or a Uniform.
Chachanji Gegenji: "Th-that's not all that surprisin', though. Wouldn't expect ya ta be in armor all th' time."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Ahoy, Chachanji.
Chachanji Gegenji: Ah, haldo Mr. Tau.
Chachanji Gegenji: Feelin' better after th' trip ta th' Shroud?
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Eeeh! Jus' a bit. Yer good with those riddles, lad.
Memeli Meli: But ya guessed it right away, Chachan! And the second one too.
Chachanji Gegenji: O-oh, um. I 'spose. I guess I was jus' in th' right mindset fer 'em... since they were both kinda related ta th' happenin's, y'know?
Suiren Waterflower shows some cute eyes at Chachanji Gegenji, gulping as she sweats.
Chachanji Gegenji notices the staring. "U-um... can I halp ya?"
Suiren Waterflower: C-C-Cute. . .
Suiren Waterflower gets in closer towards Chachanji Gegenji, preparing to hug him with a creepy smile.
Chachanji Gegenji inches away a bit. "U-um... M-Miss...?"
Chachanji Gegenji stumbles back a couple steps from the weird lady.
Suiren Waterflower walks forward the same amount of steps, before hearing Jancis.
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, we're startin'..."

♣♣♣

Granamyr Artanis walks up as he scans the crowd to get a good reading of the situation upon approach. "Ah, this should be a fine pilgrimage." he said with a kind smile.
Asmodean Gaidin looked around at the gathering and relaxed. No one seemed like the kind to cause problems so he might be able to enjoy the show like the rest.

♣♣♣

Allienne Sorel: Bet you thought I wasn't going to show up.
Joellenaut Dornier glances toward Alli, smirking ever so slightly. "Th' thought 'ad crossed m' mind."
Allienne Sorel: I'm sorry to disappoint you.
Joellenaut Dornier tsks under his breath. "Jes' m' luck, now I 'ave t' b'have..."
Allienne Sorel: Pfft, like I'm keeping a collar on you. If you want to go play, then go play.
Allienne Sorel: And hello there Lalafell who's name still eludes me.
Allienne Sorel: Glad you both got the invite.
Allienne Sorel: I do try and avoid saying it if I can.
Allienne Sorel: Keeps the mystery going.
Sayani Ushiyama: "Old legends say the more others know your true name, the less powerful you are."
Joellenaut Dornier glances toward Sayani, then back to Alli with a small shrug. "Can' have you givin' a bad r'port t' yer lovely friend, aye?"
Sayani Ushiyama: "Cant say I still know what's going on, but it seems like a fun time to be had."
Sayani Ushiyama takes a gourd from his satchel and removes the cork. He takes a long drink before returning the cork to the top and placing it back into his bag.

[Image: rTU3wLP.jpg]

[Image: TReznDE.jpg]

Locke Fairwind looks around.
Locke Fairwind hurls something.

Leanne Delphium: "This event was quick!"
Nathan Telluride nods in satisfaction. "Quick, but exquisite. I dare say our performers get better each time."
Leanne Delphium snickers. "Indeed. Suppose it is stage fright going away!"
Nathan Telluride: "I'd think Captain Mirke could get a real boat for the occasion."
Sounsyy Mirke smiles at Nathan Telluride, "Yer song was very good, by and by. Though I'm saddened that it was performed without the coeurl print."
Nathan Telluride: "I think it might have been too hot for Limsa, Captain Mirke.  Besides, my reputation is bad enough as it is."
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods. "Me either.....I mean, these are lovely to be part of but..." Pauses, unsure how to word it. "I'm here more to visit and hear stories than I am to hope things will be granted to me via prayer."
Nathan Telluride: "I hope Rum suits you well and again, instead, because my good friend Jack will be testing us in half a fortnight."
Cliodhna Eoghan Grins, casting a look back at Nathan. "I was very pleased to hear they had a good stock of Jack. I plan to have more than a few sips if I can sneak them..."
Nathan Telluride: "My friend Eresh runs the place, Clio. I was able to prod her a bit to get the stuff on her menu. Good timing, no?"
Cliodhna Eoghan: Very convenient timing...
Nathan Telluride: "Jack is never early, nor is he late. He arrives... well, you know the rest, eh?"
Sounsyy Mirke: "Well, I'll make it up as I go, I suppose. Perhaps I should get a boat now, afore they've run out?"
Cliodhna Eoghan: I hope they have enough for everyone but might be good idea to get one quick.
Nathan Telluride licks his lips. "Honestly, I'm going to have a hard time waiting for the official start of the program. I'm sure I may risk sneaking a sip or four for us."
Cliodhna Eoghan: I'll look the other way if you share.
Cliodhna Eoghan Winks with a chuckle.
Nathan Telluride: "Consider that deal an oath!"
Cliodhna Eoghan: Just don't lose your hat this time....Shirts...Well I'm fine if you guys decide to lose the shirts again.
Leanne Delphium: "No shirt losing!"
Leanne Delphium yells at Clio!
Nathan Telluride: "I'm saddened that your taller half couldn't make it out today, (No Suggestions). Send him our regards, if you've left him in a shape to heed them."
Jocea Tarry expresses her worry with Leanne Delphium.
Jocea Tarry blinks at the yelling. "Shirt...losing?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Looks over at Leanne. "I wasn't talking about you losing your top!"
Leanne Delphium huffs.
Nathan Telluride taps his chin. "Speaking of counterparts, I think I should have a word with mine." He looks toward the railing. "If you'll excuse me a moment?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Returns her attention back to Nathan. "Well....Was an eventful night....He actually slept in later than I did this morning if that tells you anything. "Giggles.. "Of course"

♦♦♦

Lottie Forsaidh: "Ah, that was brilliant."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Did you enjoy yourself, Miss Elelvi?" She turns to find her crouched closely.
Elelvi Elvi shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah it was alright. Yours was the best."
Lottie Forsaidh: "That's very sweet of you to say! Is there a particular divine that you treasure the most?"
Elelvi Elvi: "Huh? A Divine?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Which god or goddess."
Lottie Forsaidh explains with a light smile.
Elelvi Elvi jumped up, "Oh! Menphina of course! I was born under her!" laced her fingers under her chin. "S'why I's so charmin'"
Lottie Forsaidh: "That you are!"
Lottie Forsaidh leans forward to lightly pinch at her cheeks, or at least attempts to!
Elelvi Elvi nervous laughter

♦♦♦

Locke Fairwind: "Quite a view, huh?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "It is."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Beautiful, no?"
Locke Fairwind: "Aye, I could probably sit here for hours just looking at this."
Lottie Forsaidh: "I've always wanted to visit this place since I was young."
Lokira Alambertel: Quite the performance you had there, Ma'am.
Lottie Forsaidh 's head lifts to find the woman beside her, "You humble me. Thank you! I was worried that mine wouldn't honour Her properly."
Nathan Telluride folds his arms. "Few views like this in La Noscea."
Lokira Alambertel giggled lightly. "Nonsense, dear. You were lovely, I'm sure Llymlaen smiles most brightly upon such a song~"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Thank you, once more. Is She your preferred?"
Lokira Alambertel: That she is~
Lottie Forsaidh smiles in approval, "One of my favorite too, though I find myself more akin to the Matron. Though She is but a younger sister to her - so I feel less out of place with our performance this evening."
Lokira Alambertel: Preferred or no, you did her great honour.
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile curls lightly at Lokira, "Pardon me, though - it is a pleasure to meet you." A palm outstretches toward the Elezen.
Lokira Alambertel takes the woman's hand and shakes it lightly. "Indeed it is, Lokira Alambertel~"
Lottie Forsaidh returns the shake with a polite smile, "And I'm Lottie, Lokira. Do you perchance make your home in Lominsa?"
Lokira Alambertel: I'm afraid no, as most of my work resides in Ul'dah I take roost there.
Lottie Forsaidh nods slowly with understanding, "As does mine - perhaps one day I'll learn to enjoy the blistering heat."
Lottie Forsaidh: "May I ask what it is your profession?"
Lokira Alambertel: Fashion designer by trade, though I have been known to punch things quite effectively.
Nathan Telluride steps over to give Lottie a quick rub on her back. "I should have a word with Lady Milburga, before Elvi casts me from this ledge."
Lottie Forsaidh 's eyebrows lift but pats Nathan's palm, "Be nice." She warned him with a light smile before fastening her attention to Lokira once more. "I envy your trade, then. Often I see the Weavers' guild at work and wish I had their needlework and talents."
Lottie Forsaidh 's grin stretches at Elelvi, "You're quite strong, Miss Elelvi. It'd be difficult to match you." Her head tilts at Lokira, "--anymore compliments and I'll faint from this ledge, I swear it." Her cheeks flushed. "I'd love to observe your clothing; is it all for specific race?"
Lottie Forsaidh 's light fingers grace Elelvi's hair in a light stroke, realizing that she had come to approach her.
Elelvi Elvi snapped out of her trance when Lottie stroked her head. She milled up at the woman and continued to look out into the ocean.
Lottie Forsaidh: "Delightful! Perhaps I'll bring my friend beside me, Miss Elelvi, as well. I feel you both have much to show me about dress and flare."
Lokira Alambertel smirks, "Then perhaps I should help you down so that you do not fall, my dear~" she teased, another giggle. "But I would love to show you some of my outfits sometime and they are not restricted to race in any way."
Lottie Forsaidh uttered gently, a stage whisper. "I regret to confess but I've naught indulged in shopping for quite some time!"
Lokira Alambertel: I would love to indulge you sometime Ma'am, but I'm afraid today is not that day. My company mates have already moved ahead without me and I wish to catch up. -she pulls out a pen and paper as she speaks, before long tearing a page out of her pad and handing it to Lottie.- My pearl frequency, I would love to keep in contact so that we may meet again~
Lottie Forsaidh takes the paper with an appreciative smile, "Of course! My thanks, Lady Lokira. I hope we meet again soon."
Lokira Alambertel gives a warm smile and a flourished bow, a performer's one if anyone had seen one. "Indeed, until then~"
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile is warm as she observes Lokira's departure before turning to the current group. "Ah! Ser Locke. Have you meet our dear Miss Elelvi?"

♦♦♦

Elelvi Elvi looked around the crowd, noticing someone she found familiar. "Ah!" She hesitantly walked towards the Elezen, staring up at him she tugged on his coat.
Leodaire Beltardois ever so slowly turned his head downwards, "Oh, it's you again."
Elelvi Elvi: "Hey! Where's you been lately? I had thought it was the weird the estate has been so quiet..."
Leodaire Beltardois continued to hold his stance, "I've merely had other priorities. Of course, it did not help that a certain someone reneged on a deal they made with me."
Elelvi Elvi stares at Leodaire Beltardois in disgust.
Elelvi Elvi crossed her arms and looked away from him, only glaring at him from the corner of her eye. "Wells a'least yer not dead. I's haven't gotten much work lately either, ya' prolly had the right idea."
Leodaire Beltardois continued staring with that icy gaze, "And I don't suppose that certain someone has also cheated others out of work as well?"
Elelvi Elvi she tilted her head, genuinely unsure who he was talking about, "Well I still dun' really get 'round ta' talkin' ta' any of them folk hangin' 'round the estate. Y'know they're all about of spaztic tryhards."
Leodaire Beltardois: "Chachan. Are you having difficulties?"
Chachanji Gegenji hides behind Tau. "U-um... jus' some weird lady whisperin' weird things at me 'n sneakin' up ta hug me..."
Chachanji Gegenji peeeeers around Tau's leg.
Suiren Waterflower scans the area around Chachanji Gegenji.
Suiren Waterflower: Where are you???
Leodaire Beltardois gave the Lalafell an odd look, "Well, do see that you keep yourself safe, hm?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "I... I'm tryin' ta..."
Elelvi Elvi: "Yeah, you too."
Leodaire Beltardois: "To answer your question, Elvi, yes."
Elelvi Elvi nodded softly. "Well, that's lucky! I's still tryin' ta' find people like that!"
Elelvi Elvi: "I'lls see ya' round, elf."
Leodaire Beltardois: "The associates I'm with now are far more-- tolerable than the ones you're with, yes."
Leodaire Beltardois: "Do take care, Elvi. And try not to die."
Elelvi Elvi: "yeah yeah"
Leodaire Beltardois glanced down to Chachan again, "An old friend of mine."
Chachanji Gegenji cants his head at Leo. "'Try not ta die'?" he echoes. "That's... an odd thing ta tell someone..."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Is she doin' somethin' dangerous?"
Leodaire Beltardois smiled politely, "She has an unfortunate habit of biting off more than she can chew."

[Image: me1HbcS.jpg]

Barnabaix Haurtfelle turned to return to the group with Temariah. "That tends t' always be the case, no?"
Temariah Dawnsong nods agreeably. "I suppose. What now?"
Barnabaix Haurtfelle raised his left hand, gently scratching at the stubble on his chin. "Could go 'round and chat with the folk, or if your 'ead still be out of it from all the drinkin' I could take you back home."
Temariah Dawnsong 's lips tug downward slightly before she fixes her smile. "I'm fine.
Temariah Dawnsong glances briefly around the crowd. "I will have a seat though."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Sea can be cruel if you don't treat her right, though kind at the same time if ya' do."
Nathan Telluride looks to both sides of him. "I've never been a man of the sea, really, but it does have its power."
Nathan Telluride looks to Barnabaix. "Stormy, unpredictable, wet.." He clears his throat. "I fear I could get myself in trouble here."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "I'd say go for it. Ain't no better time t' get into trouble than at a large gatherin. But aye, I know. Perhaps I should be gettin' it cut at some point."
Elelvi Elvi tiptoed up and whispered to Lottie. "Lottie, I's though Barn was a girl before. I didn't see him up close." She squinted. "His hair is too pretty"
Nathan Telluride looks between Elvi and Barnabaix." She's right, you know. About your hair."
Lottie Forsaidh 's expression eases with relief before she nearly gasped, "Miss Elelvi!" She warns with a light giggle. "Men can keep their long hair, can't they?"
Nathan Telluride: "Cut... gads, I still dread that one day I'll awaken to the sound of scissors clacking over my head."
Elelvi Elvi looked back at the two men behind her. "Well I's shouldn'ave asked ya' anyhow. Yer man looks like a horse with that long mane of his."
Nathan Telluride steps back, and focuses on Elvi. "'Twould not likely be the only reason."
Elelvi Elvi shook her head in a panic. "Nathan! Ugh! Is there no off button on ya'?"
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Longer hair does help with pullin'."
Nathan Telluride looks down at himself. "I know not. You aren't going to go looking for one, are you?"
Barnabaix Haurtfelle snickered and looked back to the sea.
Elelvi Elvi crossed her arms, pursing her lips at him. "I's never gonna und'stand how a classy lady like Lottie ever decided ta' pal 'round with someone like you." The girl kicked a foot against the ground. "An' yeah, I's agree with yer pirate friend. I's gonna end up draggin' ya' by yer hair real good one day."
Nathan Telluride steps over to give Lottie a quick rub on her back. "I should have a word with Lady Milburga, before Elvi casts me from this ledge."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle sat down the edge, suddenly intrigued by the nearby conversation. "I would like t' be there if you do end up draggin' someone by the hair. Would be amusin' t' watch."
Lottie Forsaidh 's eyebrows lift but pats Nathan's palm, "Be nice." She warned him with a light smile before fastening her attention to Lokira once more. "I envy your trade, then. Often I see the Weavers' guild at work and wish I had their needlework and talents."
Elelvi Elvi looked the man up and down. "Well yer a candidate with that pretty crown ya' got." She smiled, nodding in agreement with herself. "If ya' ever wanna vol'teer jus' ask!"
Barnabaix Haurtfelle furrowed his brow suddenly at the thought. "I'll erm.. keep 'at in mind." He quickly spun on the edge, rising to his feet to slowly walk away from Elelvi. "Pleasure meetin' ya." He said quickly.
Elelvi Elvi: "These boys are so weak."
Elelvi Elvi looks stumped.
Elelvi Elvi: "I's always thought men liked gettin' their scalp pulled."
Lottie Forsaidh 's grin stretches at Elelvi, "You're quite strong, Miss Elelvi. It'd be difficult to match you." Her head tilts at Lokira, "--anymore compliments and I'll faint from this ledge, I swear it." Her cheeks flushed. "I'd love to observe your clothing; is it all for specific race?"
Nathan Telluride looks up to Lottie. "You are indeed the very image of a spellcaster of legend today, love."
Nathan Telluride: "You even have a feisty little familiar to prove it."
Elelvi Elvi is annoyed with Nathan Telluride.
Elelvi Elvi: "Well the nice things ya' say 'bout 'er are the only sense'ble things that come out yer mouth."
Nathan Telluride grins like a croc at that. "You're probably right, my dear. Sensible seldom brings in the gil, in this line of work."
Elelvi Elvi: "I's dun' even think I's want ta' think 'bout what yer real 'work' could be with the way you act."
Nathan Telluride: "At the end of the day, little avatar of sweetness, what do people truly want? To be out of their minds for a shining moment, and to see and hear beauty, and laughter, and fun. I prefer those things to simply making sense." He winks. "You should try seeing it that way."
Elelvi Elvi looked up at him, her expression softening for a moment, never having expected to hear something as poetic leave this man's lips while he wasn't performing. She squinted, swallowing the lump in her throat before speaking up again. "I's guess it's just all up ta' what ya' want..." She tapped a finger to her lips and smiled. "I's know fer sure, jus' cause I's ain't as shamelessly open as ya' are that I's dun' know how ta' find all those things."
Locke Fairwind: "You think a guy can survive a fall into the water from here?"
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile is warm as she observes Lokira's departure before turning to the current group. "Ah! Ser Locke. Have you meet our dear Miss Elelvi?"
Locke Fairwind: "The adorable little thing in front of Nathan? Can't say that I have."
Nathan Telluride grins even wider at that. "I let myself be shameless, so others can look and know what fun it can be. When and how they choose to emulate, that's to the individual. But if I get a smile for every five scowls at my attitude, I am still ahead in my game."
Lottie Forsaidh: "She is my colleague, she's been with us for quite some time - a current fan of Nathan as you can tell and most men."
Elelvi Elvi laced her fingers under her chin. "I's can def'nitely say the same about my tongue." She said entirely self aware of the fire she tended to spit at the people around her. "For whatever reason, some folk think it's the most charmin' thing." She rolled her eyes, thinking of a particular hyur.
Locke Fairwind: "Well with his songs, I can't say I'm too surprised. Be careful there, Lottie. Ya might have some competition."
Nathan Telluride: "There's a little burlesque star hiding under that pretty pink hair, I just know it."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Dare I confess that she's more fond of me than Nathan?"
Nathan Telluride: "Well, who can blame her, especially now, when you are, essentially, a figure of legend made flesh for our performance tonight?"
Locke Fairwind: "I must have been mistaken then." His gaze then turned to Nathan. "Seems you're the one with competition." He said, patting the Highlander on the shoulder. "Good luck with that friend."
Nathan Telluride turns to Locke. "Just not you, too, sir. That might be too much."
Locke Fairwind: "Ah, I wouldn't worry about that. From what I've seen, Lottie here only has eyes for you." He nudged Nathan with his elbow, grinning.
Elelvi Elvi looked down and mumbled to herself. "Burlesque...."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "See now I be tempted t' just leave."
Nathan Telluride turns to Barnabaix. "I heard her ask you to disrobe again; are you denying the lady her wishes?"
Elelvi Elvi: "Nathan seems to have eyes that wander, though."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle tipped the brim of his hat towards the four. "Plenty o' day left for 'at type of thing."
Temariah Dawnsong pressed her lips into a line to hide her smile. "He tried to serve me, while still wearing his coat."
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile remains at Elelvi, "Only for tease, Miss Elelvi, I promise."
Nathan Telluride grins back at Elvi. "You notice... or you hope?"
Elelvi Elvi pressed her fingers to her lips, giggling a little. She stepped away to let the two have their space. "Maybe yer the one hoping."
Nathan Telluride: "Well, I'm not sure about two, but maybe one and a half, I could manage."

♦♦♦

Lottie Forsaidh: "Departing?"
Lottie Forsaidh turns to find Temariah and Barnabaix.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Aye."
Temariah Dawnsong nods. She steps forward, her eyes sliding away from Lottie to stare at the low wall. "I'm.. sorry I missed your performance."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Don't be! Last night made up for it."
Temariah Dawnsong quirks a corner of her mouth in a half-grimace. "I was feeling less than well this morning."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Was a song o' legends, will never hear one like it again."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Pity you missed it."
Nathan Telluride turns back to Tem and Barn. "It was good to see you both out here! A good audience is worth a stack of gil."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle grinned at the back of Temariah's head.
Nathan Telluride: "Perhaps we might sing it again sometime. I'd hate to waste a good tune on but a single showing."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Did you want to say farewell to Temariah and Barnabaix?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "But remind me of another outing, Miss Temariah, I'd love to indulge perhaps before the drinking contest should come."
Locke Fairwind: "Drinking contest? You mean Clio's event?"
Nathan Telluride nods emphatically. "Yes! We'll have to share a table soon, if we can keep the knives from coming between us again."
Lottie Forsaidh: "That I do, Ser Locke!"
Temariah Dawnsong pinched her nose between a thumb and forefinger. "For better or for worse, I won't be able to witness his next victory." Her tips her head back towards Barnie.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Speakin' o that. I'm expectin you t' win the next one Nathan, if I 'appen to fail."
Locke Fairwind: "Already signed up for it myself. I guess I'll see you lot there."
Lottie Forsaidh: "You won't?"
Temariah Dawnsong looks at the pink Lala, one brow arching. She returns her gaze to Lottie. "I won't. Work," she explains simply.
Nathan Telluride blows over his lower lip. "Gods know, if I lose this next one, Jack will be laughing at me terribly. The bastard seems to have a fondness for the ladies, though. I can respect that."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Darn."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Doomed to have me wallflower on my own, I see!"
Locke Fairwind: "Lose? A good possibility with me participating." He grinned.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle nodded in agreement before draping his arm over Temariah's shoulder. "Sad you won't be able t' make it to the next competition love, I promise I'll behave though. Mostly."
Nathan Telluride turns to Locke. "Keep that confidence! Jack has no respect for the meek, sir."
Locke Fairwind: "First place and a massive hangover is as good as mine, I say!"
Temariah Dawnsong smiles apologetically, but as Barnie speaks, the smile quirks into an impish grin. "I know you will, handsome." She leans towards Lottie. "You'll be at the contest?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "No fret, I'll keep an eye on him."
Temariah Dawnsong presses her hands together. "Wonderful. Please... let me know if he does -anything- unsavory."
Locke Fairwind: "Aye, Tem and Barn here are calling it a night. Or maybe just Tem? I'm losing track of things, honestly."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle turned his gaze towards Leanne and Locke. "Aye, Temariah and I be 'eadin out shortly."
Lottie Forsaidh taps the end of her nose with a particularly saccharine smile, performing sign language for an agreement.
Nathan Telluride: "Unsavory will be the theme of the night, I think..." He looks to Leanne. "With a dash of sweet, but largely unsavory."
Leanne Delphium: "Heard someone here is leaving...?"
Locke Fairwind: "You two have a good evening then. Perhaps I'll catch ya around some time."
Temariah Dawnsong tilts her head as though listening to some unheard voice in her ear. Her smile widens, and she leans in to whisper to Lottie.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Lookin' forward to it. Always a pleasure t' bump into you folk."
Leanne Delphium: "Aaah, I see..." she nods, grinning in a silly manner. "Yes, good evening for both! And watch out for your crown, Mr. Pirate! Else I will be stealing it."
Lottie Forsaidh nods with a knowing expression. "You've my word, Miss Temariah."
Temariah Dawnsong winks conspiratorially at the redhead, then steps back to Barnie's side, tapping her shoulder against him.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle grinned and tipped the brim of his hat towards Leanne. "I'll be sure t' have me wits bout me. I wish you luck in t' competition as well, mayhaps you will take it."
Leanne Delphium giggles, likewise tipping her own hat. "Hopefully, who knows! And if I do, without making a silly out of myself...I wish good luck to you also!"

♦♦♦

Locke Fairwind: "Oh, you're in Clio's competition too?" He asked Leanne.
Leanne Delphium: "Yup! I participated last time. Was fun...! Except a loudmouth kept saying things...and made me lose."
Leanne Delphium pouts.
Locke Fairwind: "Losing a drinking game to a loudmouth?" He grinned. "Sounds like an excuse to me, Lightweight Leanne." He teased.
Leanne Delphium wrinkles her nose. "Shush. Try to drink with a loud mouth insinuating things about your parents doing lewd activities."
Leanne Delphium harumphs.
Locke Fairwind: "Just try to keep your shirt on this time around, won't ya?"
Leanne Delphium cringes. "I will put a lock on my belt."
Leanne Delphium: "So...dunno, don't worry, hopefully."
Locke Fairwind: "I'm not sure I'd fit on your belt."
Leanne Delphium: "Well, and you, Mr. Beautiful Eyes! Are you lightweight or heavy! I never saw you drinking."
Leanne Delphium takes off her hat as the rain subsides, flapping it.
Locke Fairwind: "Leanne without a hat. Now this is a rare sight."
Leanne Delphium sticks her tongue. "I take off my hat  every now and then...don't avoid my question..!"
Leanne Delphium puts her hat back in a seamless sleigh of her hand.
Locke Fairwind grinned mischievously. "You'll just have to find out during the day of the event now, won't ya? Gotta keep your opponents guessing, after all."
Leanne Delphium crosses her arms. "Is that so?" she narrows her eyes at Locke, staaaring. After a moment, she giggles, sticking her tongue. "We will see then, Mr. Locke."
Leanne Delphium: "Best if you don't disappoint, though!"
Leanne Delphium tips her hat with a smile. "Oka. I'm not better. I'm just using all my willpower to curb down my powerful headache."
Locke Fairwind started to chuckle a bit. "And with that, I believe I'll take my leave for the night. I suppose I'll catch you all around sometime. If not, I believe we'll all be meeting at Clio's before long."
Leanne Delphium chuckles. "No one is...and aye. Was good to see you, Mr. 'Beautiful Eyes'. Take care, yes?"
Leanne Delphium look over her shoulder while sticking her tongue. "So I always hear!" she then notices the grin. "Mr. Telluride has something bad in his mind."
Locke Fairwind: "Likewise, Ms. Beautiful Hat. Take care of yourself. I'll see ya all around sometime, but I'm gonna go have a word with Jancis before I leave."
Leanne Delphium: "It tends to be bad by your own admission!"
Leanne Delphium tips her hat to Locke, giggling.
Leanne Delphium: "Hmm.."
Leanne Delphium: "Suppose it's a good time to leave...before first, talk with Ms. Jancis.."
Leanne Delphium nods to herself, wandering.

♦♦♦

Suiren Waterflower: Nice glasses! What are they?
Locke Fairwind: "Sunglasses. An old gift from a friend."
Suiren Waterflower: Ah cool!
Locke Fairwind smiles at Suiren Waterflower.
Suiren Waterflower beams with delight at Locke Fairwind.
Locke Fairwind: "Never go anywhere without them."
Suiren Waterflower: I don't have a pair though. . .
Suiren Waterflower: There's no "sun-glasses" where I'm from.
Locke Fairwind: "Perhaps a trip to Ul'dah's markets can fix that?"
Suiren Waterflower: Maybe. I need to rustle up some gil first, though. . .
Suiren Waterflower checks her gilpouch, a couple hundred gil.
Suiren Waterflower: I wonder how much they go for?
Locke Fairwind: "Nothing a little saving won't fix, right?" His gaze shifted over toward Jancis. "Another successful event, Jan. I'll be taking my leave now, but I wanted to say goodbye before I left." And then he turned to Oka once more. "You take care too."
Suiren Waterflower: Thanks. . .Um. . .
Locke Fairwind: "Hmm?"
Suiren Waterflower: What's your name? Mine's Oka!
Jancis Milburga smiles and nods in agreement to Locke and Oka, "Another goal to get to, Lady Oka."
Locke Fairwind: "Locke, I'd say it's good to meet ya, but we've already met last night."
Locke Fairwind: "Take care everyone."
Suiren Waterflower: . . .Ah yes! You were the doorman, right? I saw you when I got in the mansion! Bye!
Jancis Milburga: "Travel safe and well, Locke!"

♦♦♦

Lottie Forsaidh 's palm lifts her hat and lowers it on Elelvi's head to shade from the rainfall, "We're speaking of the drinking contest that is approaching soon."
Barnabaix Haurtfelle offered the group a mischievous grin before turning to leave with Temariah. "Till next time."
Nathan Telluride: "Perhaps sometime soon, you should visit the site of the next contest. It's an utterly charming little tavern and Inn."
Elelvi Elvi looked up at the sky, squinting her eyes at the rain. "I's thinks this weather is my call ta' get headin' back ta' Than'lan." She walked in closer to Lottie. "Are y'all gonna be doin' much else t'night?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Not at all. We should be returning home soon if there's aught you wish to do."
Elelvi Elvi shook her head. "I's ready ta' get inside. Rain ain't no good fer my hair."
Elelvi Elvi: "Too long in humidity make my hair curl up like a sheep."
Nathan Telluride looks skyward. "A little rain is a treasure from the gods, but then, so is workable hair, so I empathize. The hat comes in handy."
Elelvi Elvi: "You'd definitely know about good hair care, Nate"
Nathan Telluride: "Yes, all kinds. All kinds."
Elelvi Elvi straight face. "Well, the head kind a'least."
Nathan Telluride: "We should see to getting you a bonnet.. shouldn't we, Lottie?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "We should!"
Elelvi Elvi: "Bonnet?! I's ain't no baby! Better watch yer mouth, highlander." She poised her body elegantly, at least as much as she could for her shape. "I's a lot more woman than ya' might be used to." She said with her nose up, smiling confidently.
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile grows with Nathan, "Stop teasing the dear, I've already warned that she is going to strike at any moment and I won't protect you."
Nathan Telluride looks between the two. "Then I will be sure to have flowers at hand, for whatever use I'll come to need them for."
Elelvi Elvi: "A'least ya' know yer place!"
Nathan Telluride: "Which place is that, pray tell?"
Elelvi Elvi crossed her arms, staring back at him. "On yer back, with my heel on her face."
Nathan Telluride tilts his head, and replies with but one word. "Heel?"
Elelvi Elvi looked down at her foot, kicking her heel up. "O'course I's be wearin' heavier shoes."
Nathan Telluride: "So, it has to be a heel, huh?"
Elelvi Elvi: "Ya' got a request, captain?"
Nathan Telluride: "I might, but it would likely get me the heel, anyway." The crocodile grin returns.
Nathan Telluride looks behind him. "Why must it always be bad?"
Elelvi Elvi retracted her face, making multiple chins at Nathan in disgust. "I'm sure it would."
Elelvi Elvi EYEROLL
Nathan Telluride: "But not by the ones who experience it. Opinions, y'know, love."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Feel free to pinch him however you'd like."
Elelvi Elvi: "I's dunno how ya' deal with 'im, Lottie."
Lottie Forsaidh: "I keep him occupied, I find!"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Easily distracted."
Elelvi Elvi: "Yer a strong lady."
Nathan Telluride: "Easily dis... Oh, Pharos Polaris is all lit up beautifully."
Elelvi Elvi nodded her head in agreement with them as she easily grew distracted by the light in the distance.
Lottie Forsaidh leans against Nathan with a warm smile, "I'm glad to see you returned. I've hopes that you may be able to be about more often, there's plenty of events that I could show you and acquaint with new people."
Nathan Telluride gazes up at the blue light. "For all people talk of tales and old stories, reality is even more fantastic, and gods know that some wonders in the tales are actually less spectacular than the truths they herald." He sets a hand softly on Lottie's shoulder.
Elelvi Elvi looked back at Lottie with her eyebrows furrowed slightly. "If yer there I'll go."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Of course I'll be there."
Lottie Forsaidh assures with a hum in her voice, leaning against Nathan's shoulder. "I'm sorry to see Cedric leave so soon; duty often calls him away?"
Nathan Telluride: "He seemed a rather jaunty fellow."

♦♦♦

Leanne Delphium tips her hat to Jancis, mouthing a little goodbye as she notices how occupied she is. "Ms. Clio! I'm going. Are you going to be at the Grindstone?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Pulls from her thoughts when Leanne calls to her. "Not sure...Things have been busy on those nights unfortunately...."
Leanne Delphium: "Aw...understandable though. Well, see you later, one way or another...! Give a hug to Mr. Erik for me."
Leanne Delphium giggles.
Cliodhna Eoghan: I will
Leanne Delphium tips her hat, then twirls about.
Leanne Delphium: "See you Mr. Telluride, Ms. Lottie!"
Lottie Forsaidh: "You too, Miss Leanne!"
Jancis Milburga: "As they say 'Fair Winds and Following Seas'"
Nathan Telluride: "In half a fortnight, Fancy Hat, we see you play at drinks again!"
Leanne Delphium: "I will be far better at it!"
Leanne Delphium declares with a giggle before waltzing out.

♦♦♦

Elelvi Elvi nodded, kicking her foot against the ground. "Yeah... he's recently affiliated himself with the Maelstrom again. They 's call him away all the dang time!" She slumped her shoulders, sighing softly. "It don't bug me at all or nothin'. Cedric's real hard ta' tol'rate when he's 'round fer too long."
Nathan Telluride: "Love them quickly and let them leave, until the next time you can receive?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "I'm sorry you miss him so; I hope that he comes around more often - it's easy to see that you care for him dearly."
Nathan Telluride taps his chin. "And few things motivate a man to hurry home like a pretty face to spark his haste."
Elelvi Elvi stared at Nathan for a moment, then looking away towards the ground, huffing a sarcastic noise. "Yeah, I's dun' think I's mot'vate 'im as much as his work does..." She bit her lip, completely aware how important Cedric's position was to him. "He's a real work'holic.."
Nathan Telluride nods. "I'm sure he keeps your visage in his thoughts, love. Being a muse is a tough job sometimes, but you seem to have the shine for it."
Lottie Forsaidh: "And even then, nothing stops you from spending time with us and others among the company."
Lottie Forsaidh: "You're delightful company."
Nathan Telluride glances at Lottie. "Though, I think you'd gladly let her punch me if it seemed funny at the moment."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Of -course-! Take your ego down a peg or so."
Lottie Forsaidh: "It'll be healthy."
Elelvi Elvi grew visibly flustered as the two spoke to her so caringly. She reached up to twirl a finger into one of her pigtails, pursing her lips to the side. "Yeah... with 'im not 'round it's not like I's got anythin' takin' up my time." She looked down to try and hide her smile. "So I's guess I can come along more often.... if it means I get to knock Nathan down a few pegs myself"
Nathan Telluride chuckles. "Why is everyon suddenly trying to take knocks at my pegs? I'm not sure that sounds healthy."
Elelvi Elvi rolled her eyes at him once again but couldn't help but laugh just a little. Maybe every so often she could find the humor hiding in his speech patterns. "Wells, ev'one else has left."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Then it's agreed! Plus, I hear Berrod plans to have us take on more assignments - we're bound to be busy."
Nathan Telluride: "Am I a peg lower, now?"
Elelvi Elvi: "That lousy boss of ours still owes me work... and flowers."
Lottie Forsaidh: "He does! I'll be sure to remind him."
Elelvi Elvi stared at the man with her face scrunched up, giving him a punch on the shoulder. "Yer a moron..." She stared at his crown, taking his hat after a moment. "An' this is mine now."
Nathan Telluride: "Are we... having a staring contest, now?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Oho, she strikes!"
Elelvi Elvi swiped his hat, putting it on, though it limped to the side covering half her face. "So lets get goin'"
Nathan Telluride coughs. "Are you sure you can handle that, love?" He nods to the filched hat.
Elelvi Elvi adjusted the hat, keeping her hands on the brim. "Y'know..." She took it off, handing it back. "I's a little scared of where this has been."
Nathan Telluride: "It's been nearly everywhere I have, of course."
Elelvi Elvi: "I'm sure.."
Nathan Telluride sets it straight atop his head once more.
Nathan Telluride looks up to Lottie. "But these days, this lass tends also to be where I am, so it can't be all terrible, can it?"
Elelvi Elvi flipped her pigtails with the back of her hands, pursing her lips again. "The two of ya' are gonna give me a cavity." She said sarcastically. "I'lls jus' meet ya' two back at the Goblet. I's wanna get into some fresh clothes after all that rain."
Lottie Forsaidh: "I'll see you then, Miss Elelvi."
Nathan Telluride: "Out of wet, and into dry, will put the spark back in your eye, then. We will likely say a few goodbyes before leaving. But, stay sweet, and more amicable than violent, for now?"
Elelvi Elvi: "I'll do what I can but no promises."
Nathan Telluride lifts himself to his feet, and looks to Lottie. "Shall we say a few more goodbyes, before collecting on some promised time?"
Lottie Forsaidh 's leans up to meet a palm against his cheek, stroking the stubble with a light smile.

Nathan Telluride offers a quick nod to Cliodhna. "We'll be off soon... pardon for interrupting... and wish you a happy recovery, my dear."
Lottie Forsaidh leans forward to peck Clio on the forehead, "Have a great evening, Miss Clio."
Cliodhna Eoghan Wraps Lottie in a quick hug. "You too dear, see you"
Nathan Telluride: "And everyone... be cautious around the railing! The goddess commands the Sea, but has little remedy for falling!"

[Image: kShsH6a.jpg]

Ciel Sauveterre smiles, "And not a drop of rain to be had during the entire thing.  Surely, Llymlaen smiles."
Ciel Sauveterre: "Jaques,  'tis good to see you up and about, dear friend."  She looks past him to the blonde Elezen, "And Vaughn, that was a truly lovely song."
Jaques Guillaume: "It's good to be up and about again."
Jaques Guillaume: "It was also good to hear you play once again."
Ciel Sauveterre: "Then all the better than you could make it.  I'll be back at the house, as I've some things to attend to, but pray let me know if there is aught either of you need help with."
Jaques Guillaume nods to Ciel, "We will. Thank you. We'll need to talk here soon. I feel.. quite behind on the current happenings."
Ciel Sauveterre nods, "Then we shall make that happen."
Jaques Guillaume: "Travel safely."
Ciel Sauveterre: "And the two of you do the same."
Vaughn Antain looks to Jaques. "Excuse me, but I must speak with Lady Jancis. I'll be but a moment."

â™ â™ â™ 

Aiouxdaux Beaumont smiles up at Jaques as he approaches. He nods as he asks his question, "Indeed, J'azhar is. I move about often, though the folks of the Coral Sea can find me easily enough, those that know me."
Jaques Guillaume: "Ah... another member of Coral Sea?"
Aiouxdaux Beaumont shakes his head, "Ah, no. I am not, though I am very close to them."
Jaques Guillaume nods slightly, "I'll try to contact you in the next few suns. Given your experience you might be our best bet to curing Vaughn." Gives a shallow bow, sliding a glance to the hyur next to Aioux. "I won't bother you further." He shifts a bit a ways, waiting for Vaughn to finish.
Corelyn Rosefire simply stands against the wall near Aioux, listening to the conversation. She adjusts her bangs a little, then lets her hands clasp before her as she remains silent.
Aiouxdaux Beaumont motions J'azhar over, "Hey! Jaz!"
Corelyn Rosefire looks to Aioux, "Curing? What befell her?"
J'azhar Tia gives Valentinoix a little wave as he edges back around the group and makes his way over to rejoin Aioux and Corelyn.

â™ â™ â™ 

Vaughn Antain approaches nervously. "Ah...Lady Jancis? Do you...have a moment, please?"
Vaughn Antain: "I...wanted to apologize for not accompanying you yestersun. And...for not showing when I asked you to meet me."
Vaughn Antain shakes his head. "I...I just wanted to apologize. I made promises and...failed to keep them."
Jancis Milburga smiles awkwardly, "Graciously accepted, Vaughn. As long as everything is well."
Vaughn Antain nods with a small smile. "As long as this...well, please stop by when you're free. Or any time you wish. You need not an invitation."
Jancis Milburga: "I must needs take advantage of that more often. Have my word I will. And not for calls for help only either!"
Jancis Milburga smiles up at him. "Be well."
Vaughn Antain smiles. "And you, milady."

â™ â™ â™ 

Auron Savaris "Figured I'd own up to my word and show. Good to see you all."
Zana Moui Seems to appear that Lokira and I decided to wear matching outfits. *chuckles*
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn "Quite some turning out, not seeing this plaza this busy in long, long time."
Rin Amari "Right, but you do not have a silly hat as of yet!"
Lokira Alambertel My hat is not silly!
Auron Savaris *looks to Lokira and grins* "Is there no color that looks so beautiful on you?"
Lokira Alambertel Tis part of my job friend.
Zana Moui hold on, gotta do something.
Auron Savaris "I don't think the hat looks so bad. In fact, it looks rather nice!"
Granamyr Artanis "I believe I shall be accompanying you all this fine day." he said walking up with a kind smile.
Lokira Alambertel At least -someone- agrees.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn No problem
Alexis Walker "Quite the crowd."
Rin Amari "So.. are we supposed to be settled before the event begins or..?"
Auron Savaris *chuckles a bit* "Well, I have a habit of spoiling most of you with compliments. No doubt you'll get tired of it soon."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn "I thinking that initially being held here."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn She nods towards Jancis, "That is pilgrim staging this events."
Zana Moui Compliments are fine.
Alexis Walker "..Lots of movement."
Rin Amari "I guess we're off.."
Suiren Waterflower "Lalafells are so CUTE!"
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn "You seeing from down there Bleiharr?"
Zana Moui "Not clearly, no."
Auron Savaris "I've forgotten what it's like to participate in an event such as this.."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn "I would be puttings you on my shoulder, but not wantings to draw attention." She giggles quietly.
Zana Moui beams a soft smile. "Tis kind of you to offer such."
Suiren Waterflower "This music is so serene. Beautiful!"
Rin Amari "I'm usually not one for these types of things.. I feel a bit out of place here-"
Alexis Walker "..Likewise, never was a festival goer."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn "Standings in front of me Bleiharr, standings on my feet if you have to, can maybe seeing better..."
Auron Savaris "She can take my place."
Suiren Waterflower clasps hands together with a smile. "I did not know he can sing and play too!"
Zana Moui "Thank you Auron."
Auron Savaris "Mm.."
Lokira Alambertel Ah!
Zana Moui "T'would.. Be a better idea not to split up into groups. "
Lokira Alambertel This spot should do nicely...
Auron Savaris "Lokira, come here. You'll be fine by me."
Suiren Waterflower glances towards Rin and Amari with a smile then back to Nathan.
Alexis Walker "..Feel like a sandfish out of the Sagolii with all this Limsa talk, heh.."
Suiren Waterflower turns towards Alexis in confusion of what she said.
Lokira Alambertel -humming along the tune with the duet up front Lokira pulls out a green pad and pen, flipping it open. "No no, I need room for this..." she mutters barely audibly, beginning to draw.-
Suiren Waterflower What did you say???
Rin Amari *gave a simple nod towards Suiren' direction before catching Alexis' gaze* "I will have to ask mountain of this song later- I was far too distracted by the notes-"
Alexis Walker "I mean, it sounded.. nice? Not a musical mind, needs more mention of gil to bring a shine to the Ul'dahn eye." She snickered.
Suiren Waterflower looks at Tausenadel Geispyrsyn. "Wow what a big man!"
Suiren Waterflower moves herself closer towards Rin and Alexis, smiling as she does so.
Suiren Waterflower holds her chest in awe. "Wow. . ."
Auron Savaris *flashed a slight frown at the tale and averts his gaze to the ground.*
Suiren Waterflower "That was beautiful!"
Suiren Waterflower grins at Zana sitting with them, along to Rin and Alexis as she faces Ciel.
Lokira Alambertel Ahh... Miss Ciel, this should be quite the treat~
Alexis Walker "Thal's Balls.. this isn't what I had in mind when you mentioned festival.." She murmured to Rin, using the Keeper's shoulder as a headrest.
Rin Amari "I am just fortunate the it is not r-" She quiets down after hearing the next performance to start.
Rin Amari pokes Zana on her side. "Mountain's got quite the followers around her, it seems.." She teased.
Rin Amari "Can hardly make out her axe from here~"
Zana Moui "T'would appear so." she chuckled. "Thought it would be easier to spot the mountain, though I suppose she drowned in the mountain range?"
Suiren Waterflower tilts her head in confusion towards Zana.
Lokira Alambertel Can we get Anya in here? The Elezen in the allagan coat next to me
Lokira Alambertel Glad you could make it, Anya~
Anyarei Balentar Of course, dear. You said something was going on. Figured I may as well see what was going on and see what people there are to meet.
Zana Moui pushes herself closer to Rin. Beaming a smile of delight towards the Keeper.
Rin Amari "That one was easier to understand, don't you think?"
Rin Amari *snickers quietly to herself.*
Suiren Waterflower "What's so funny?"
Rin Amari "My lack of understanding the last man's speech is all."
Zana Moui "I cannot.. Truly understand him either."
Lokira Alambertel Hey!
Rin Amari *stood to offer a helping hand to Zana* "I wonder how long they had prepared such a mix of performances.. want to grab one of those boats?"
Zana Moui stands upward, giving a soft nod. "Aye, that would be nice."
Lokira Alambertel: I do hope you had a nice time, Zana.

â™ â™ â™ 

Allienne Sorel moves to tap Rin on the shoulder, jerking her head to the side as she tries to beckon her to follow albeit briefly.
Rin Amari: I shall wait near the others.
Allienne Sorel: Two minutes. If that.
Rin Amari: So you were the one in my ear?
Allienne Sorel: Indeed. I merely need two minutes of your time.
Allienne Sorel: Devereau, you're free to come too.

â™ â™ â™ 

Anyarei Balentar nods before looking to Lokira. "Seems there's something brewing at the company and I have another assignment. Private this time, though."
Lokira Alambertel: Oh? Well best of luck, dear. Let me know if you become free later tonight.
Anyarei Balentar: Should be. Not entirely sure what the situation is.
Lokira Alambertel: Take care, dear. You know how to reach me.
Anyarei Balentar: And you me, dear. Don't be afraid to send a message.
Zana Moui: T'was nice.
Lokira Alambertel: Zana dear. Would you like to get a drink?
Lokira Alambertel: Ah... the boats, though.
Zana Moui: I would not mind that, though I am here as Rin's date.
Lokira Alambertel: Hrm... true, it would be rude of me to steal you away.
Rin Amari: "I knew he was bigger than mountain."
Rin Amari: Where were you, silly hat?
Lokira Alambertel: I was in the back, drawing.
Rin Amari smiled.  "Very well,  I was just being sure you did not miss it!  A wonderful set of performances."
Rin Amari: "You two wish to depart?"
Zana Moui: I will not leave till our date is done.
Lokira Alambertel: I do not wish to impede on you two's times.
Rin Amari: "I do not know what you mean for we all here together-"
Rin Amari looks stumped.
Lokira Alambertel: A date implies otherwise, dearest Rin.
Lokira Alambertel: You two get a boat, I'll be here.
Rin Amari: "You do not have one yet?"
Rin Amari: "Find yourself a boat so I may find a larger one-"
Zana Moui: Thank you.
Rin Amari: I feel as if I should lose one if I were to claim it.  Hold this one for the two of us, hmm?
Zana Moui: And I will be sure to cling to it with dear life.
Rin Amari: Do you wish to take a walk to find our friend?
Rin Amari: The weather is still fair for now!
Zana Moui: Well yes, we did make plans. T'would be rude not to do them.
Zana Moui: Though.. I am not looking forward to it.
Rin Amari took Zana's hand as she snakes through the crowd.
Zana Moui chuckles a nervous laugh.
Lokira Alambertel chuckles. "Do not be, you have been gifted with a lovely voice, enough power behind it to bring more smiles than my cloth ever could."

â™ â™ â™ 

Auron Savaris: To participate in this again.. It's been too long, though it does spur ill memories I am still fortunate to be in the company of you, Irynwyda. And all of your friends.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Good story tellings, you could be makings gil with that kind of things.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Eh! Ye think so, lass?
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Sure, just be making sure you are not telling the ones about 'bedding lassies' to the wrong type of crowd.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn rubs the back of his head, chuckling. "Aye, important advice there. But thank ye, lass. I don't think we've met, hm?" He extends a hand to Irynwyda, smiling. "Tausenadel."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn turns to face him in place of standing side on reaching for his hand, "Irynwyda. Is a pleasure.".
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn grins, shaking her hand. "Aye, well met, lass. S'good to see a swysta 'bout the place, 'specially here. Do ye live near Limsa?"
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Eeh, if you could be calling Coral Tower a home, then I am livings and workings right here in Limsa, and you?
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Oh I'm out in the Mist at the moment, livin' in comp'ny lodgin's. But I tend to stick 'round Limsa most times. I take it yer practicin' with that chopp'r in yer back, eh?
Renee Becquerel: Again, Tausenadel, you've a way with storytelling that could make a bard blush!
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: At this ripe age I am doings the teaching rather than the practicing.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Thank ye, capt'n!
Renee Becquerel lifts a hand to the side of her head and rubs a finger against her ear.  "A mite busy, I think I might find some calmer setting."
L'aenoh Tia: "...I like my axe better."
L'aenoh Tia: "Tch."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn looks shocked. "Feh! Yer nev'r too old for learnin' an' 'sides. Ye don't look ready for dry dock jus' yet. But it's good to see the new recruits are in capable hands when they pick up their axes. I ain't been back to train in moons...
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn mockingly prods Tausenadels chest, "Telling me not too old to learn, yet you not practicing yourself?" Jokingly she frowns and shakes her head in mock disappointment.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn sags where he stands, shoulders slumped. "Aye, it's true. I'm more keen on carousin' an' loungin' as o' late. Teach me, lass, what is it I can do?"
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn smirks broadly, "You may be giving your storytelling skill away for free, but I am not so foolish, pick yourselfing up by the bootstraps, keeping yourself in shape. Like me." She flexes an arm, snickering all the while.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn nods at her pose, joining her in a mighty FLEX. He's still sort of impressive! She's definitely got the leg up on him. "Oi now! Story tellin' is jus' as important on a ship as the oarsmen! An' I can still hold me own, I'll jus' tell the tale bett'r once we're done!"
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn nods in agreement, "What is it worth having adventures, when no one can tellings the tale?".
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn points to Irynwyda, nodding with a broad smile. "EXACTLY! Ah, ye get it, lass. An' ye've also got quite the cloudkin here..." Holding up a finger, Tau makes to rub the colibri's beak calmly. He's good with animals, but it might still bite.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn peers over towards the bird, "Co-lee-bri?" She tilts her head rather curiously, "That is what it is calling in your tounge?".
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, least that's what the scholar's call 'em. A prop'r pet for a lass in Limsa, wouldn't ye say? We had a few on me ship, ages ago. S'where I get me accent! Though I can't place yers...
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Is not uncommon to not know, my Island small and still most do not speaking the tongue you using in Aldenard. Stuck in the way of the old Roe tongue. That has making it quite a challenging to learn yours, is been years and still not perfecting.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Oh Gods, I barely know any old Roegadyn, lass. Mostly just words for names. That's mighty impressive to speak it at all!
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Is not that impressive when you are growing up with it. You growing up with your tongue and I withing mine, I am just the one that is doing the adapting.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: An' well, I'd say. I've met miqo'te what don't speak as clear as ye. All rollin' their R's an' hissin' their S's.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: I will be taking that as a compliment then!
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, that ye should, lass!
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn glances over her shoulder at the events organizer, "You knowing the people who putting on this thing?"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, I do. They're most part o' the same comp'ny as me. I've known Jancis for a cycle now.

â™ â™ â™ 

Ryanti Veanysus proceeds to walk up to Tausenadel at the mentioning of the subject, having overheard the conversation prior. "At least that appears to be a dying method of speaking for those people, no?"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Meant mostly in jest, lad, but it's true! Ain't seen many o' them 'bout.
Ryanti Veanysus glances at the big man with a bit of a critical face, before suddenly turning it into a clever smirk. "I was just jesting you. It's a rather true thing about men with tails."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn laughs at the feigned anger dropping, shrugging. "Aha! Aye, s'true o' it. 'un day they'll learn, methinks."
Ryanti Veanysus snickers a bit with a wave of his hand. "Perhaps so. I am curious of the names of you two? Now that I have barged in on your conversation all rude like."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn, 'storm Captain, losing my boat for quite some timing now though. Losing the right to that ranking.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Ah, aye! Name's Tausenadel, Tau's good iffin' yer tongue ain't.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn looks over at Irynwyda at mention of her rank. A brow lifts.
Ryanti Veanysus glances over to Irynwyda as well with a bit of interest. "A pleasure to meet you both I'm sure. You may call me Ryanti. Pardon I ask about your ship, Iryn?"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, I'm int'rested as well!
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: You are familiar with Garlean Airshipping, poor skyf' barely making it back from Sea of Jade, big hole right through deck from one of their magiteking guns.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn makes an exaggeratingly large shape with her hands, accentuating it with a mock explosion noise.
Ryanti Veanysus frowned a bit, resting his head upon one of his fists from his folded arms. Though, the contorted expression went away at the display of her exaggerated gestures. "Oh yes, I'm -very- familiar of what Garlean cannons can do to naval vessels. Saw one clip an entire mainmast off of one. Like scissors to paper."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn 's eyes widen at the display, shaking his head. "Sorry for that, lass...lost many boats to those bastards ov'r the cycles...sad to hear yers was'un o' them."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Less worring for the boat, more worrying for people on boat. Boats replaceable, young lads, saddeningly not.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn makes a respectful nod before returning to her usual cheery demeanor.
Ryanti Veanysus: "Unfortunately, that is not often what the military bodies think. Assets over lives seem to be the flavor of the times."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, s'truth. Our ship was pardoned by the Admiral jus' to throw us 'gainst the Garleans as an 'official' vessel as the...Calamity was goin' on. Much the same outcome, sadly.
Ryanti Veanysus sighed a bit and deviated his gaze for a moment. "Er I apologize for that - Arriving after the performances must have deflated my mood a bit."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Oh please, wat'r in the wake, lad. S'fine!"
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: It is not an issues, I having no qualms of discussing these things.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Exactly.
Ryanti Veanysus appears to be in better spirits. "Thanks, you two."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: O' course, lad. Happy to appease any curiosity. An', as most o' these folks jus' saw, I seem to enjoy tellin' tales.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn places a fingertip gently upon her ear, focusing for a moment. "Well it appearing that living cannot be all play." She nods at the two, "Will be seeing you around, I spending a lot of time in Limsa.".
Ryanti Veanysus places a hand on his hip, eyeing him up with a nod of understanding. "My curiousity defines a good amount of my behavior. While I wouldn't change a thing about my admiration of tales and stories, sometimes it can get me into trouble."
Ryanti Veanysus remembers a little something-something, reaching into his pocket to pull out a small stack of little white cards. "If you ever find yourself a new ship and need plates, wine glasses or flatware, give me a heads up - I could give you a discount on them."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye aye, lass. Think it'd do me some good to give yer tow'r a visit. Get me swingin' arm back in shape. Would ye mind iffin' I call on ye a'fore I 'rrive?
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: You would be most welcome to be doing so, but be warned, I do not going lightly, even on friends.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Wouldn't have it any oth'r way! I'll speak to ye soon.
Ryanti Veanysus: "You two be careful not to catch a cold in this weather."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Pah! We're made for this, lad.
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: You are the missy' being responsible for this eventing, yes?
Ryanti Veanysus: "Goes against conventional wisdom to question a Roe."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, 'specially in their home! Now, I'll be shovin' off but ye have a good eve, aye? Pleasure talkin' to ye.
Ryanti Veanysus: "The pleasure is all mine. Take care."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Just wanted to be thanking' for the effort you put in. I will be leaving you be, very very busy I see.

â™ â™ â™ 

Jancis Milburga smiles up at Irynwyda, "As you like. Forgive me is does get to be quite the honor to have so many around!"
Jancis Milburga: "Dare trying my best to be use to it."
Irynwyda Nebbmerlwyn: Seeing you around missy'.
Jancis Milburga: "Be well Lady!"
Jancis Milburga: "So that story was true!"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Ha! Mayhaps indeed!
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: I'll ask'un o' the miqo'te I know wheth'r it has any merit. I'm sure it's got a kernal o' truth!
Jancis Milburga looks up at Tausen, "That is all a story needs to bud into something worth telling then."
Jancis Milburga: "Did you get to write on a ship yet? You had quite a crowd."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Exactly! Hrm? A bit o' this an' that. I was more cookin' an' trainin' critt'rs than shantyman but sometimes it would fall to me.
Jancis Milburga gives Tausen wide eyes, "Could use some of that cooking once more, if it was not too much trouble. Walking in pilgrimages is hungry work."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Oh...aye! That's a grand idea, lass! I was plannin' on shovin' off in a moment, anyroad. Hope to bring the rain back to the house, enjoy it there. Ye thinkin' o' headin' back any time soon?
Suiren Waterflower feels a prickling on her foot and yelps as she sees a little green creature walking sideways. "What is that?!"
Suiren Waterflower stares at the cactuar cutting in fear.
Suiren Waterflower: That green thing hurt me!
Jancis Milburga: "Thaliak's Grace. You are no child."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye aye, Jancis...hrm? Oh, did it prick ye? Sorry 'bout that, lil' lass.
Suiren Waterflower: I'm only sixteen years of age. . .
Suiren Waterflower shows a comedic face of confusion.
Jancis Milburga looks back, "That is far beyond behind a child anymore."
Suiren Waterflower: I'm sorry, Jan-san.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Iffin' ye rub some salve on it, the swellin'll go down. He didn't mean anythin' by it!
Suiren Waterflower mutters to herself. "She's right I am not a child that was embarrassing!" She sighs.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Anyroad, shovin' off! Have a good eve, ye lot.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn spins on his heel, giving one last look at the statue before wandering away from the group. He whistles a jaunty tune, hands stuffed in his pockets.

â™ â™ â™ 

Suiren Waterflower: Mirke-san!
Sounsyy Mirke: "Ma'am! I hope yeh enjoyed the performances?"
Suiren Waterflower: I did! I loved your bit! Although I could not understand some parts. . .
Sounsyy Mirke blushes slightly, "I do apologize! Sometimes meh accent gets the better of meh. Which parts?"
Suiren Waterflower: . . . .I don't know.
Suiren Waterflower: It was beautiful nonetheless!
Suiren Waterflower: My name's Oka!
Sounsyy Mirke: "A pleasure, Oka. I am sorry some of my words were lost. The way yeh speak, I take yeh to be from the East? Thavnair? Or Othard?"
Suiren Waterflower: Hai! I'm from near Doma!
Sounsyy Mirke puts a hand over her heart and gives a short bow. "My condolences, lass, fer yer home's fate. Many 'ere also know that kind o' pain all too keenly."
Suiren Waterflower: Hai, but I lived in the mountains near the country with my tribe until I left recently to start adventuring, and so I came here, to E-o-ru-ze-a. . .did I say that right?
Sounsyy Mirke: "It was said well enough. It is good that yeh were able to reach our shores safely. That yeh've taken time to try to learn our language and customs is very noble. Eorzea welcomes yeh. As does the Navigator."
Suiren Waterflower: Ah Navigator-sama! I loved what I heard about her! If I haven't chosen Nymeia she would have been my guardian here! I just love the sea!! *twirls around in glee*
Sounsyy Mirke: "The Goddess of the Waves is beautiful indeed. Our city's love fer Her is as deep as Her love fer this city-state."
Nathan Telluride: "I wished to offer you appreciation yet again, Lady Milburga, for organizing this wonderful gathering. It's your patronage that truly makes the waters sparkle and the voices lift."
Suiren Waterflower: This was amazing, Jancis-sama!
Suiren Waterflower: Should I call you Milburga-sama or Jancis-san???
Jancis Milburga bows her head modestly at Nathan, "Thank you. Very happy that so many came out even those from far off shores."
Jancis Milburga stares at Suiren with some wonder, "Ah. I do not know! Which is more appropriate, Lady?"
Suiren Waterflower: Hai! I love the sea! My dream is to be a mermaid so I can explore all of the seas!
Suiren Waterflower: Milburga-sama is more formal. than Jancis-san. . .is that ok?
Nathan Telluride: "On behalf of all the traveling bards of the realm, Lady Milburga, we thank you, and wish you the continued blessing of the gods." He bows, and steps back to give the lady air.
Jancis Milburga: "So kind."
Jancis Milburga: "Lady Mirke! Your words, dare say you brought a book to life in front of everyone!"
Sounsyy Mirke: "Thank yeh Lady Jancis. It is most kind. I'm not that scholarly, but I find the tales of Llymlaen inspiring."
Jancis Milburga: "They are. Dare say I would like to see what tales you find more often. I have made my time and home here. I do serve the Admiral as a medic so it was a great boon for me to hear what the others know."

[Image: Mi2n6cu.jpg]

[Image: x9ONk9G.jpg]

Leodaire Beltardois: "Do take care, Elvi. And try not to die."
Elelvi Elvi: "yeah yeah"
Leodaire Beltardois glanced down to Chachan again, "An old friend of mine."
Chachanji Gegenji cants his head at Leo. "'Try not ta die'?" he echoes. "That's... an odd thing ta tell someone..."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Is she doin' somethin' dangerous?"
Leodaire Beltardois smiled politely, "She has an unfortunate habit of biting off more than she can chew."
Cliodhna Eoghan Kneels a moment, poking Chachanji lightly in the back before standing.
Chachanji Gegenji starts, panicking a little as he expects another sudden hug attack by that weird lady in blue. He stumbles away a couple steps before realizing it was someone else. "O-oh... M-Ms. Cliodhna. H-haldo..."
Leodaire Beltardois: "Seems you've been making friends all over tonight."
Cliodhna Eoghan Gives a bemused look. "I didn't startle you did I? I just wanted to remind you that you still have an offer for an airship ride you've yet to call on me for."
Chachanji Gegenji: "W-well, at least this is someone I actually know..." He motions to Clio. "This is Ms. Cliodhna."
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-oh. Did ya ever figger out how ta manage that platin' ya were gonna do?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Waves lightly when introduced.
Leodaire Beltardois inclined his head politely, "Miss Clio. Pleasure to meet you. I am Leodaire."
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods. "I did! Our new project is taking two and uh..using the best parts to make one" Turns to Leodaire. "Pleasure, Leodaire" Smiles lightly.
Chachanji Gegenji: Ah, usin' two, huh? Sounds interestin'...
Chachanji Gegenji tries to sound like he understands, but his knowledge in airshippery is quite lacking.
Cliodhna Eoghan: That's right. I'm hoping it'll come out sleeker than the previous two models being used...And free up some room." Grumbles a bit on the last part. "But I won't get into the boring details on that." Grins "I know I tend to drone on."
Leodaire Beltardois pressed a hand to his ear, then frowned, "Unfortunately I believe I need to cut this short; I've just been called on for something."
Leodaire Beltardois: "Do take care, Miss Clio. You too, Chachan."
Chachanji Gegenji: "R-righto."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Have a safe trip Leodaire.

Kage Kiryuu pokes a lalafell on the shoulder.
Chachanji Gegenji starts again, if a little less so this time. He still turns a bit slowly to see who it is. "A-ah. Mr. Kage. Haldo. Sorry, bit jumpy taday...." He chuckles awkwardly.
Cliodhna Eoghan Raises a brow at Chachanji's behavior. It was a bit odd for him.
Kage Kiryuu tilts his head, nodding a little. "Sorry for interruptin'. I saw ye having a bit of a hard time with some lass over there. You ok?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, I think so? She seems ta be properly distracted... came up whisperin' stuff ta me jus' before th' start'a th' pilly grammage..."
Chachanji Gegenji: "'n then jus' snuck up 'n hugged me after I sent off me wish boat thingy..."
Cliodhna Eoghan Gives them an odd look. "You two alright?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "I... I dun mind hugs but... it was jus'... I dunno. Kinda creepy?"
Kage Kiryuu leans catching a glimpse of the one who the other was looking at. "Ye didn't give 'er a whack? I know I might've with the way she swung ye around."
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah... n-no. Mr. Otto's wife said I should hit 'er too..."
Chachanji Gegenji: "But that seems mean..."
Cliodhna Eoghan: ...Chachanji, what happened?
Chachanji Gegenji: "I-I mean, it was jus' a hug, right?"
Cliodhna Eoghan raises a brow.
Kage Kiryuu: "Was gonna go over and say sommat but you ran off already." He clasps a shoulder with a hand. "Gotta let some know ye got boundaries!"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, r-right."
Kage Kiryuu turns to the... woah tall lady. "He got swung around like a ragdoll it seemed!"
Chachanji Gegenji gives an awkward little nod.
Kage Kiryuu: "Don't need to be a hard hit with your hammer or so. Just a connectin' boop on the nose mayhaps?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "I-it was jus' a hug. From a weird lady."
Cliodhna Eoghan: ...A hug? Which weird lady?
Chachanji Gegenji glances over at the lady in blue talking to Ms. Jancis.
Kage Kiryuu: "If'n you say so... say, I haven't seen ya at the Grindstone recently. You doing all right?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, been caught up in a buncha things, is all."
Kage Kiryuu: "You doing ok?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Right now I'm halpin' me Papa up at th' Toll."
Chachanji Gegenji scratches at the back of his head. "I can't say things've been super great, but I've been managin', I 'spose."
Chachanji Gegenji gives an awkward little grin.
Cliodhna Eoghan Follows his gaze with a small nod. "Oh...Yes...She is a bit friendly with contact. I got a surprise hug from her last night." Purses her lips. "I'd say it's possibly normal custom from where she comes from but I don't think that's it so it may just be how she is...Either way best to just let her know you don't like being scooped up like a toy."
Kage Kiryuu nods slowly, "I see, well if'n ye need help, please let me know."
Chachanji Gegenji: "R-right... I'll keep all that in mind..."
Chachanji Gegenji scratches at the back of his head.
Kage Kiryuu: "Miss here has it right. Gotta let 'em know firmly when yer ok with it and ye weren't ok with it."
Cliodhna Eoghan Smiles gently. "Best you can do I'm afraid...."

Suiren Waterflower: I'm sorry for hugging you out of nowhere!
Chachanji Gegenji: A-ah...
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-oh... um..."
Cliodhna Eoghan: You alright?
Kage Kiryuu steps in between the other Lalafell and the stranger.
Chachanji Gegenji: "It... it's akay. It was jus'... sudden, is all..."
Suiren Waterflower: I just find your people so cute and adorable!!! Something inside of me urged me to hug you!
Kage Kiryuu: "S'cuse me, missus. But ye can't just go and treat a friend like Chachanji here like a toy."
Kage Kiryuu blinks rapidly before taking a small tiny step back himself.
Cliodhna Eoghan: ...Oka...Not sure if you mean to, but that comes off rather insensitive...Would be best if you refrained before talking like that ad next time ask before giving people close contact affection.
Chachanji Gegenji: "W-well, I dun mind hugs but... yeah... it's odd comin' from someone I dun know..."
Chachanji Gegenji gives a short nod of agreement to Clio.
Suiren Waterflower gulps. "H-h-hai! {Yes!} I am sorry it was a reflex! I don't mean to harm you guys!"
Kage Kiryuu: "Personal boundaries. Gotta respect them, please."
Cliodhna Eoghan: You'll have to excuse me though, Chachanji, find me later if you like to chitchat more.
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-oh, sure thing..."
Suiren Waterflower: I hope you can forgive me! I won't hug you out of nowhere again!

Kage Kiryuu claps a hand on Chachanji's shoulder. "Wait, ye work at Revenant's Toll? How is that?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, jus' fer right now. Went ta spend time wit th' family 'n Papa put me ta work right away..."
Chachanji Gegenji: "I should actually be gettin' back so I can finish it up 'n be able ta come back ta Coralhaus."
Kage Kiryuu furrows his brow nodding a small bit, "Ahh aye's can understand that then. It was good to see a familiar face here!"
Chachanji Gegenji: "W-well, I'm jus' glad I stumbled inta Ms. Jancis like I did. I mighta missed this whole thing otherwise..."
Kage Kiryuu: "Ohhh I see! I met Lady Jancis at my friend's house. She seems like a wonderful person to help set something like this up."
Suiren Waterflower looks at Kage and Chachanji with cute eyes, sweating hard before shaking her head and running away screaming to resist the urge!
Chachanji Gegenji looks at Suiren Waterflower in shock!
Suiren Waterflower pants as she regains herself, when she feels raindrops and smiles as she looks up at the rainy sky. "It's raining! Yay!"
Kage Kiryuu makes a face of awe. "She does this often? Wow..." He looks around. "I didn't know that... M'not... well a paracticin' follower of the twelve but everyone's' performances are simply wonderful."
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, yeah..." He gives an awkward nod after looking away at the sudden and noisy departure. "I've tried ta attend ev'ry one'a Ms. Jancis' pilly grammages."
Chachanji Gegenji: "So I'm glad I didn't miss this one."
Chachanji Gegenji: "I... jus' think it's kinda neat ta learn 'bout th' gods here in Eorzea, y'know?"
Kage Kiryuu nods slowly. "There's nothing wrong with that. Don't be a stranger eh? If'n ye need help with sommat, let me know eh?"
Chachanji Gegenji nods. "Akay, sure thing. 'n let me know if'n ya need halp with anythin' too."
Kage Kiryuu: "Take care, Chachan!"

Suiren Waterflower: Ah I'm sorry, Cliodhna-san! I just find those little ones so adorable!
Jancis Milburga: "Little ones?"
Suiren Waterflower: Um what are the name. . . . .La-la-fe-rus?
Suiren Waterflower: Lalafells! That's the name! I just find them so cute and adorable!
Jancis Milburga smiles at Clio before answering Suiren, "Yes. What they lack in height though... well, surely you have seen them on distant shores.... they make up for in heart. Sir Gegenji for example is a very gallant knight."
Chachanji Gegenji peeeers around the Navigator's stone. He wanted to thank Ms. Jancis for another nice pilgrimage before leaving but...
Jancis Milburga: "Would give a wary word to not treat him as a young child."
Suiren Waterflower: Gegenji-san. . .he is older than he looks?
Jancis Milburga: "Do you come from the shore yourself, Lady? You have the look of one who is use to such waters."
Suiren Waterflower: I come from a mountain range near Doma. We are near a beautiful spring that is near the ocean so yea I guess you can say that
Suiren Waterflower suddenly holds herself with cute eyes and sweating hard, gulping as she senses a ((Lala)) sensation.
Chachanji Gegenji ultimate moves slightly more into Jancis' view to give her a little thumbs up for a job well done and a goodbye wave.
Jancis Milburga: "Ah a spring! Wonderful, like Nophica's tears."
Suiren Waterflower: Gegenji-san is nearby. . . . . .
Chachanji Gegenji looks at Suiren Waterflower in shock!
Suiren Waterflower gulps.
Cliodhna Eoghan watches Chachanji scamper off, shaking her head lightly.
Jancis Milburga: "Yes, yes he just went upon his way."
Suiren Waterflower: Ah! I can't help the feeling of wanting to hug them! They are so small and cute-looking!
Jancis Milburga raises an eyebrow at Suiren.
Suiren Waterflower shows a comedic look of fear, confusion, and innocence.
Jancis Milburga: "I have heard of many from the coast of Doma that have taken refuge in the Toll. You need not feel too overwhelmed, Lady."
Suiren Waterflower: You're so kind! My name is Oka! Wait did I say that already???
Jancis Milburga beams at Oka, "Lady Oka. No, no forgive me if you did then I missed it before."
Suiren Waterflower sees Elelvi Elvi and distances herself with cute eyes.

Blodwynn Farwind stretches after standing up, wincing slightly.
Joellenaut Dornier chuckles under his breath, shaking his head, just watching the milling about.
Joellenaut Dornier pushes off the wall with a little grunt, slipping away as the chatter becomes a bit much for his ears.
Kuro Turoko quietly huffs to himself "I wish he was here too..."
Blodwynn Farwind is obviously very fascinated by the rather voluminous cat.
Blodwynn Farwind waves his hand placatingly* "'tis all good. No worries."
Valentinoix Thibault watches the Fat Cat curiously. It just looks like a blob and he can't quite clearly see enough to tell what it is.
Valentinoix Thibault tilts his head curiously at her use of words.
Valentinoix Thibault returns to staring at the pudgy ball of cat. That's a cat-ball right?

Kage Kiryuu sidles back up to Ilwe and Carina, watching them.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa leans her hand on Kage's head "How was your friend ?"
Kage Kiryuu: "I think he's all right now. He seemed a little uneasy after some miss swung him around like a toy. She seems to find Lalafell... cute?"
Kage Kiryuu: "She didn't bother you two too much did she?"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I am unsure what you mean, was Sir Chachan right ?
Carina Lir turns back to Ilwe'ran and Kage. "I never knew Otto was married now! The things that happen."
Kage Kiryuu: "Ilwe is your leg bothering you? Shall we move home?"
Kage Kiryuu looks quite anxious and worried.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa shakes her head "My leg is fine and that lady wasn't a bother either, it's just more comfortable to sit to speak to you. We're waiting for Lady Jancis to have a bit of free time for us."
Kage Kiryuu nods a little. "I have to say... I miss your old height a little..."
Carina Lir nods to Ilwe's words, then speaking herself. "Also, I think it is more respectful to get down to speak to Lalafel. Else they need to look up so far and might hurt their necks."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa 's ears turn in his direction "My height ?" he leans her hand on Carina's leg, happy that she somehow thinks like her.
Kage Kiryuu: "It's a little weird... cause... I'm not looking up or straight ahead..."
Carina Lir: You could always hop on my shoulders if you want.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa chortles softly "Carina even wanted to carry me earlier"
Kage Kiryuu 's gaze switches between the two very much, with wide eyes.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles some more "I came back home exhausted and she wanted to help, but she probably can carry you, you're without any doubt lighter than I am myself."
Carina Lir: I could probably carry Ilwe in his momentary state. A Lalafell might not be that much of a burden for me.
Kage Kiryuu: "No no no! I can't have you doing that!"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles at Carina "That's true, not so few after having meet her. I'm glad we could come here together today"
Carina Lir nods, then adds. "Also, carrying two babies around sometimes, one most of the time, that has really improved my arm muscles."
Kage Kiryuu: "It's much appreciated, letting me delay you a bit to follow!"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: As I said, my leg is mostly what belated us. I overdid it a bit yesterday.
Kage Kiryuu slowly, obviously to allow it to be stopped, makes a motion to soothe Ilwe by patting the arm closest to him. "It was stressful, would you like me to grab Lady Jancis's attention?"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I was thinking to go and talk to her myself, as much as I don't want to be rude, I would like to talk to her before being forced to leave
Kage Kiryuu: "I shall accompany you!"
Carina Lir: If you want it, we can always walk over. It's not that crowded anymore. She might have some time now.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks UP at Carina, waiting for her approval
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa stands up, taking her time, so lets see if we can have a bit of her attention
Jancis Milburga smiles and bows to the trio.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Such a pleasure to see you Lady Jancis
Kage Kiryuu blinks, muttering under his breath, "Oh it's the miss who swung Chachan around..."
Jancis Milburga looks curiously at Ilwe'ran, noting the voice. She stares for a minute.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa frowns a bit at the lack of answer
Kage Kiryuu: "Apologies Lady Jancis, but Ilwe looks... different! And the leg is still a little... Well, we were hoping you could have a chance to speak with Ilwe."
Jancis Milburga: "Master Ilwe'ran. Of course. Whatever you need."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks grateful at Jancis' lack of comment on his.. Her situation "It's just been a while we couldn't see each others and for once I'm accompanied with Carina."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks down at Kage a short moment "And I believe you already know Kage, he's a friend of mine, living in our Clan's house at the moment."
Jancis Milburga: "Pray tell what is on your mind?"
Carina Lir can now finally concentrate back on Jancis and the others, nodding aplologizingly.
Kage Kiryuu waves in greeting once more, taking his beret off to bow once more.
Carina Lir: It is a pleasure to meet you again, Lady Jancis.
Jancis Milburga: "As you. I would ask if anything is amiss."
Carina Lir: Only this... female situation here. But we will manage that. Thank you for your concern.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Ah, just a little accident with some Fantasia, I was said it should wear off by itself in a few weeks.
Jancis Milburga smiles at Kage, bowing to him. "Yes. A pleasure to see you once more."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa leans her hand on Kage's head as by reflex, his others holding Carina's
Kage Kiryuu doesn't make any motion but to smile as he glances at Ilwe before looking to Jancis once more.
Jancis Milburga: "That is good to hear. And you have good company to help you get accustom to it. Lady Meli did once play such a, ah, prank on the Coral Hall at Still Shore. There was not as much understanding and patience with it."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa sighs softly "The situation is a bit different here but the topic is without importance. I wanted to make sure you were fine since the last time we could discuss and offer once more our help if you need anything."
Jancis Milburga: "In truth I have been surrounded by kin and friends alike as I recovered. Still have your plush and letters it has been a great comfort. I feel more confident of late. Would surely love to have another story with you in your hall again, though."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I'm sure we could organize that when you will have a bit of time. I believe Carina would love to cook for you."
Carina Lir: You could always come over for a late night feast, a breakfast or a lunch. I'll gladly cook you anything, Lady Jancis.
Jancis Milburga lights up at his words. "I would be beyond joyful to have your cooking! A mother's food is a prized commodity!"
Jancis Milburga: "Yes. Yes this must be. Ah. I can cook some. I can make skillet bread or ah popotos..."
Kage Kiryuu: "Popotos! Very delicious!"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Carina is a talented cook.
Kage Kiryuu pauses, wondering, can he even cook something.
Jancis Milburga points past them, "I can even try to equal Lord Locke's ability to cook steak." She smiles back in good humor.
Carina Lir: I always love to taste the food of others. as well as to share recipes. don't hesitate to bring something or invite us either then.
Kage Kiryuu: "I can mix some sweet water!"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles to Cliodhna
Cliodhna Eoghan Takes a seat and waits patiently, looking at the girl smiling at her curiously.
Carina Lir represses a little laughter after Kage's comment. It would not be nice to laugh.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa whispers to Kage as to answer to some silent question "Another lady I know, she helped us while the Twins were in danger."
Jancis Milburga: "We will make it so then. I shall bring stories and popotos and will be better for it afterwards."
Kage Kiryuu looks up, curiously, he whispers. "The tall blonde? I think I've met her a couple times..."
Carina Lir: It's a plan then... nd now I believe others want to talk with you? *she looks over her shoulder* We should probably not claim you for ourselves any longer....
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles "Yes, lady Cliodhna"
Jancis Milburga looks about apologetically. "Forgive me. You will all travel safe? I will be in touch with you the following morn?"
Kage Kiryuu nods with wide eyes. "I saw her at a drinking competition and at Ser Mynhier's event."
Kage Kiryuu: "Thank you for such a wonderful event!"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: With a real pleasure, lady Jancis
Jancis Milburga: "Be well. Shy not to ask anything you need in this curious time Master Ilwe'ran."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa chortles softly "I'm fine really"
Jancis Milburga smiles warmly.
Carina Lir: Safe ways then, Lady Jancis.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa moves on the side to leave the place to some other people "Stay safe, we'll see each others soon again"
Kage Kiryuu copies a friend's farewell. "May you walk in the Light of the Crystal." He nods.
Cliodhna Eoghan: ...Ilwe?
Cliodhna Eoghan Looks her over with a lightly raised brow.
Cliodhna Eoghan: Oh and Carina too, hello!
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa nods slightly "Yes, temporary situation, it's been a while lady Cliodhna.. Since that announce of your wedding in fact.. How are you ?" She tilts her head "Also.. I'm unsure you know Kage, one of my friend."
Blodwynn Farwind: "I don't want to intrude, Lady Carina, Sir Ilwe'ran, I just wanted to say goodbye for now. Thanks for dragging me along."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles "I'm fine, that's true, did you set a date for the wedding ?"
Kage Kiryuu nods to Cliodhna Eoghan. "Yes the first one! And I think I saw you at Ser Mynhier's event a few weeksn back..."
Cliodhna Eoghan Smiles, a little more reassured now. "My assistant said he had a similar thing happen to him before, he's back to his proper gender now thankfully but he did say it was an odd experience." Shakes her head lightly. "We want things to settle down first with our new ranks in the unit but it's taking some time...and we can barely decide on what flowers to use let along the bigger questions." Sighs lightly.
Carina Lir watches the conversation a little more silently, not really knowing the beautiful woman sitting there, and already a little overwhelmed by all the new people she met.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa nods "Yes.. I'm smaller and have a hard time to see properly the distance for some reasons, my balance isn't quite the same either and I feel so light.. But it should wear off in a few weeks so I tried to get used to it.." she tilts her head "Are flowers that important for a wedding ?"
Carina Lir "Bigger question?". she listens up, now actually speaking again. "That can only mean the food. I'd advise something light so you can still dance afterwards."
Blodwynn Farwind tips Carina lightly on her shoulder.
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods. "Well hopefully you can get back to your old self soon...I'm not sure to be honest...People say they are for part of the aesthetics?"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks back at the Roegadyn
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Who cares of aesthetic as long as there are some feelings.
Blodwynn Farwind: *whispers* I just wanted to say goodbye. Didn't want to intrude.
Carina Lir turns around after the light slap by that huge hand. "Yes...". she is looking at a wall of a chest, and slowly lifts her head. "Oh, Mister Blod."
Cliodhna Eoghan: True enough....OH dear....I've not even thought about vows!
Cliodhna Eoghan Eyes widen slightly with the realization.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Just say what you know being true, about him and your feelings for him. That is more than enough.
Carina Lir: That's so very sweet of you. It was a pleasure meeting you here. See you back at the house then.
Carina Lir smiles at the huge green Roe, nodding warmly.
Blodwynn Farwind: "Likewise. And thanks for inviting me."
Blodwynn Farwind: "I'll be off then."
Carina Lir: I'll gladly do. these pilgrimages are a sight not to miss.
Cliodhna Eoghan Bite her lip and nods. "Yes....That should be enough right? He's usually better at this sort of thing than I am but I guess he'd want me to say honestly then try to be more refined with it...."
Blodwynn Farwind: "Yes, that they are. Well, take care."
Kage Kiryuu sits back happy to just watch.
Carina Lir: Safe ways, Mister Blod.
Blodwynn Farwind turns around and saunters away.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Make a list ? Why you love him, what he is for you then what you would like in the future ? Vows are only saying what is true about you and him. Surprise him, he will be happy.
Cliodhna Eoghan: That sounds like a great idea, thank you!
Carina Lir turns back around. "Sorry... one of our houseguests."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Don't worry, it was no intrusion.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa thinks "I heard Kage know your mate, maybe he could help you ? For the vows I mean. I don't know him so I believe this time I cannot help you to find the right words."
Kage Kiryuu looks at Ilwe with wide eyes.
Cliodhna Eoghan: ...Hmm...Maybe...
Kage Kiryuu shakes his head rapidly, shaking his arms a bit, "Oh no I can't possibly! Ser Mynhier was only my tester and my short colleague in the Sworn."
Cliodhna Eoghan Glances at Kage. "Would you be willing to maybe talk with me a little in a day or so about Erik? I wasn't able to see a lot of what he did while in the Sworn"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: What is a tester ?
Kage Kiryuu looks at them with wide eyes. "He administered one of my trials, to see if I was fit to be Sworn."
Cliodhna Eoghan: He's mentioned those but never told me what they were about really, I'd like to hear the details on yours later if that's alright?
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I am getting curious myself, is that like some sort of ceremony ? As to prove you're now an adult and can be a hunter ?
Kage Kiryuu tilts his head, "I... suppose so."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks more and more relaxed as there are some people leaving "We do have that sort of things too, you have to hunt a large prey alone, this knowing where you can lead it and prepare some traps."
Carina Lir: Oh, that. Yes.... I'll have to do that sooner or later too, right....
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Maybe not as the one I had to deal myself. I'm the son.. Daughter of the previous leader, I had to show how good I was and made her proud.
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods "I'll see you two in a couple days if not before then."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa looks back at Cliodhna "Though, I apologize but we should head away, I'm sure Kage will worry as much as Carina if I don't take care of me properly." she smiles lightly
Carina Lir nods towards the new arrivals saying goodbye to (No Suggestions). she presents them with a soft smile, but not saying a word.
Cliodhna Eoghan: OH you three as well? Then don't let me keep you,"
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods lightly. "You do have little ones to look after"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Lady Jancis promised to came for a dinner and to share some stories, maybe you would like to join ?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Smiles. "That would be nice,"
Jancis Milburga calls back to Ilwe'ran and the others, "I do owe Lady Cliodhna dinner as well! It would be very nice to see her with!"
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa smiles to the two others
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Then it's decided
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Sorry to have disrupt you
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa whispers to Kage "I'm fine, just wanting to prevent the pain to come back."
Kage Kiryuu nods slowly, whispering in reply, "Ok, please let me know if you need to go home and rest."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: We'll head home as soon as you and Carina want to go.
Kage Kiryuu smiles, giving a small pet to Ilwe's ears, realizing it is -slightly- different now.
Carina Lir: Well... it's slowly getting manageable around here. Crowds always scare me a bit.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: You don't have to face that alone at least
Carina Lir: No, I don't. There's always you.
Carina Lir smiles at Ilwe'ran. A warm, affectionate smile. One reserved for special someone's.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa chortles softly "Du you want to stay a bit longer ? And what was that ship about ?"
Carina Lir: Those were little offerings to the Navigator. One can write a wish or goal on the little paper ships, them send it off as a prayer. I used to do that as a child often. And I still like to do it nowadays.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Oh, so some sort of little secret ?
Carina Lir: One can choose to make it secretive or open.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: I see, it's interesting.
Carina Lir: So... shall we go home then? Your leg must be rather strained now?
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa nods and smiles to Carina "I would be really grateful for that."
Carina Lir nods. "Then lets journey home. Won't want your wound to heal less fast."
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa follows suit "Thank you"
Carina Lir bows a goodbye to everyone around, then takes Ilwe'ran's hand again, waiting for him to be ready to leave.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa notices Franz "Isn't that your friend Kage ?"
Kage Kiryuu leans back and nods. "That's Franz."
Kage Kiryuu shakes his head slowly, "We should go home. I can find him in the Shroud."

[Image: 3MMNJiM.jpg]

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-21-2015

[Image: 2moZBdh.jpg]

I'tsu Fhuz: "Cake monster!
Sairen Collier: "I'll say again, that was not me."
Sairen Collier: "I'm the one that ate most of the kebabs."
I'tsu Fhuz: "Yes? Kebabs? Hah! Kebabs. Such a funny word. I like this one. No, you still ate cake. Round, tum tum. Can see it still." I'tsu says in a tease.
Sairen Collier: "The winner of Memeli's cake-competition was one of the smallest miqo'te I've ever met. It was thoroughly baffling."
Sairen Collier: ..This is so much talking.

♦♦♦

Leanne Delphium: "Oh, hello, Jocea."
Jocea Tarry blinks and looks to her left. "Huh? H-hi, Miss Leanne."
Leanne Delphium giggles. "A bit distracted, aren't you?"
Jocea Tarry: "A little...I guess. Got a bit caught up in all the commotion going on."
Leanne Delphium: "You mean, the pilgrimage?"
Jocea Tarry nods to Leanne Delphium.
Jocea Tarry: "Yeah, saw a whole bunch of people coming this way. So I thought I would see what was going on."
Leanne Delphium snickers. "Well, tis is a pilgrimage, if you weren't aware! A little gathering with the objective of praising the goddess Llymlaen!"
Jocea Tarry laughs softly. "Yeah...I figured that part out after a while. Do these things happen often?"
Leanne Delphium: "U-Uh...where was I...yes! Once per moon! Each moon being for one deity!"
Leanne Delphium: "Next moon for example, will be for Oschon...and I know! Just...making sure."
Jocea Tarry: "Oh..I get it now. A pilgrimage for one of the Twelve each moon then."
Leanne Delphium: "Exactly! And we celebrate each of them with stories or song that reference them directly or indirectly, or one of their aspects!"
Leanne Delphium smiles warmly, ears perking up. "It is a very lovely event to participate~"
Jocea Tarry: "Makes sense I guess. I've never been to one before...well, until now anyway."
Leanne Delphium: "Did you like it?"
Jocea Tarry: "It...seemed kinda nice. Wonder if mom ever comes to these..."
Leanne Delphium: "I've seen her once or twice in a few of them. So, yup!"
Leanne Delphium smiles gently. "She doesn't tend to stick around, though, unfortunately.."
Jocea Tarry: "R-really? She's never mentioned them to me before. Oh...that's not too surprising then..."
Leanne Delphium raises a hand to stifle a chuckle. "Hum, since you liked this one, why not try to make an appearance at the next month's pilgrimage?"
Jocea Tarry smiles and nods a bit. "I'd like to. Hopefully mom would let me go if it's outside of Noscea."
Jocea Tarry: "Great! I'm definitely gonna be there then."
Jocea Tarry: "Maybe I could drag mom along and make her stick around....then again, probably not."
Leanne Delphium smiles comfortingly. "Even if not, will be lovely to see you there...well...dunno if I will make it there...depends on the sun..."
Jocea Tarry tilts her head slightly. "The sun? I'm guessing it could be a day like today was. The again you never know really."
Leanne Delphium shakes her head. "B-Bwuh.."
Leanne Delphium blinks repeatedly.
Jocea Tarry: "You okay, Miss Leanne?"
Leanne Delphium: "Ah, I-I am...guess I slipped into reverie for a moment...sorry."
Leanne Delphium smiles apologetically.
Jocea Tarry giggles a bit and covers her mouth. "I get that way at times too. Usually during my studies or at the Grindstone even."
Leanne Delphium chuckles. "It is a bad habit of mine...acquired from a friend, even...! Gosh, I miss him..."
Leanne Delphium: "Oh, rain.."
Jocea Tarry: "Wha....?"
Leanne Delphium looks up, smiling warmly at the droplets sliding down her cheeks.
Jocea Tarry groans and puts her turban back on. "Great....better than the desert at least."
Leanne Delphium: "You don't like the rain?"
Jocea Tarry: "Ehh....it's okay I guess. Just hate that it seems to come out of nowhere on such a nice day."
Leanne Delphium: "Ppft! Rain only stains a day if you let it do it! If you enjoyed it, you'd think of it as an extra spice to such a beautiful sun!"
Jocea Tarry: "Mom likes the rain...for some reason I guess. At least it's better than desert heat."
Leanne Delphium: "Tons of times better!"
Leanne Delphium: "Rain is nice! It tends to the land, refresh our bodies and souls..."
Leanne Delphium extends her arms as she twirls under the rain, laughing.
Jocea Tarry: "I guess there is that. It is nice sometimes, makes things a bit...soothing I guess?"
Leanne Delphium: "One day, you will see the joys that a good rain can bring to you!"
Leanne Delphium: "...Just like the joys of the teachings you neglect!"
Leanne Delphium smiles devilishly.
Jocea Tarry: "One day, maybe. And I don't neglect them!! I just...ya know...."
Leanne Delphium: "Ignore, find boring, prefer not to know or remember."
Leanne Delphium sticks her tongue.
Jocea Tarry pouts a bit and puffs her cheeks. "Not all...just. Ya know...the boring stuff."
Leanne Delphium: "Excuses excuses and more excuses."
Leanne Delphium snickers.
Jocea Tarry groans and shrugs. "Fine..I give up. Sounding just like mom now..."
Leanne Delphium: "Well, your mom would be scolding you! I'm just pointing it out."
Leanne Delphium chuckles. "To learn is to win knowledge! To win knowledge is to win more power!"
Leanne Delphium: "And all that good stuff...!"
Jocea Tarry: "I guess I shouldn't give her any more reason too..."
Leanne Delphium: "Also that!" she giggles. "Ah, gimme a moment, yes? A friend is departing, I'd like to say a bye to them!"
Jocea Tarry: "Sure thing."
Leanne Delphium nods, mouthing a thanks before skipping to the left.

♦♦♦

Cliodhna Eoghan: So did you leave your note blank?
Sounsyy Mirke nods to Clio. "Sometimes words are not enough. I did leave it blank. A kiss is all I could think to give, and I sent it on its way."
Cliodhna Eoghan Smiles softly. "Better than what I wrote I think."
Sounsyy Mirke: "I believe I should be on my way. There is other business I must needs attend to. Cliodhna, always a pleasure."
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods "Of course, we should meet up for lunch or something at one point."
Sounsyy Mirke: "I would love that, of course."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Me too, just get in touch with me when you have time
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn comes up behind Cliodhna.  "Hey, Cliodhna.  Did I just miss the event?
Cliodhna Eoghan: Oh Kest...Yeah the performance is over but you're welcome to take a paper boat from the front of the fountain and write a wish on it to toss into the water.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn sighs, "Dang it.  Wish the boat got back sooner.  Was looking forward to it."  Looks over at the paper boats.  "Thanks, I'll do that."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Least you made it for the paper boats
Jancis Milburga: "Happy you could be here and make a ship, Lady. Means a lot."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Hi, Jancis.  Cliodhna told me I miss it.
Jancis Milburga: "Afraid so. Forgive me. Surely there will still be music around the taverns tonight."
Jancis Milburga looks apologetically to Kestlona, "You coming here now means quite a bit Lady. Might be able to have your own celebration. It is still Her moon."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn gives a sigh.  "Pa was down a man on his boat so I said I would help.  Lost track of time."  She smiles.  "Ah, hope to hear Nathan perform before heading back to Ul'dah."
Jancis Milburga: "If I know Master Telluride he might say something like he could not turn down such a lovely face. Or was it mayhaps a sweet lady. Either way."
Jancis Milburga: "But it was delightful. Lady Lottie sung with him. They are good harmony."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Ah, that reminds me.  A young miqo'te stop me last night.  Ask if I could pass a message on to you, Jancis.
Jancis Milburga looks curious, "A message?"
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn thinks for a second.  "Yeah.  Said that he's going to miss the event but he's helping at his mom's clinic.  Something about a new baby.  He should be at the Grindstone tonight."
Jancis Milburga beams at Kestlona, "You speak of Master John? He ah, is about so high? Smooth hair pulled back at the nape?"
Suiren Waterflower: I am quite interested in the diversity of height and features amongst the races! Who are these big fellows like this one for example?
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn nods, "Yes, that sounds like the miqo'te.  Still, never hear a hyur name on a miqo'te."
Jancis Milburga: "Nophica's Blessings! I shall have to ask him about the new babe! What good fortune to hear of."
Jancis Milburga: "I have only heard of a scant few with such names; some were taken in during Ala Mhiga's civil war."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Ah, seem eager to get back to this clinic.  Wonder if he was at the birth.
Jancis Milburga: "I only know the man in passing, but I can see he would be very happy for such an experience. He is nurturing in a way."
Jancis Milburga looks down, "I remember you little one. Happier to be here in the sea's sun than up north?" she directs at the chocobo.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn smiles at the chocobo.  "He was with me last week.  Went up take supplies to my teacher."  She turn trouble eyes back to Jancis.  "It' pretty bad up in Coerthas."
Jancis Milburga: "Alas, it is. Nor does there seem to be any sign of it getting better. Must needs prepare as best we can for the worst and pray for the best."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Ah, we can only hope.
Jancis Milburga turns her head, staring curiously at Suiren. "You do not have roegadyn from your village?"
Suiren Waterflower: No. The tallest of my men from my tribe are barely shorter then those Ro-ga-den. . .I'm sorry if I missaid it, miss!
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn turns her attention to Oka.  "How was the hungover?  Think you almost out drank me and Cliodhna at the party."
Suiren Waterflower: Did I pronounce "Roe-ga-din" correctly?
Suiren Waterflower: Oh thank you! Sake is much more powerful than rum, so I've developed quite a body for that.
Suiren Waterflower: Rum doesn't nearly get me as drunk as sake does.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn chuckles at Oka.  "Roe is just fine or Seawolf.  The name Kestlona."
Suiren Waterflower: Oka, but you probably heard that already.
Suiren Waterflower: I remember drinking three cups of sake, then some bread and water, and finally like. . .four of five glasses of rum?
Suiren Waterflower: My head is still a bit fuzzy from last night.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Ah.  Though might have to try Sake.  Sound like it's got more of a kick then Firewater does.
Suiren Waterflower: Where as it took me three glasses of rum to be drunk, it only took me a cup of sake to do the same.
Suiren Waterflower: Did I drink an entire bottle of rum???
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Yes, ya did.  Then had the loudest belch ah ever heard.
Suiren Waterflower: A-ah really?!
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn looks thoughtful.  Then you and the other female miqo'te started stripping.
Suiren Waterflower: W-who, Leanne-san?!
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Yep, that the one.
Suiren Waterflower: A-a-ah gods. . .I must have been pretty crazy last night! *embarrassing giggle*
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn snickers.  "Yep.  Think most of us got pretty smash, last night."
Suiren Waterflower: H-heheh it's like I become a different person when I'm drunk!
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Hey, at least you weren't ready to fight and it was in good fun.
Suiren Waterflower: Y-yea.
Suiren Waterflower shivers. "It's getting kinda breezy." She puts on her tunic.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn stretch.  "Going to head for the Wrench.  See if Nathan is performing already."  She glance over to Clio.  "Going to say by to Cliodhna before I head off."
Suiren Waterflower: Well I'm going now! Bye everyone!
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn comes over to Clio.  "Heading for the Wrench to get a drink.  Then I'm heading back to Ul'dah."
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods. "Alright, I'll see you later then."

Asmodean Gaidin: "Bring hope to the hopeless, Joy to the joyless and justice to those who  need it the most." Asmodean looked out a the sea as he mumbled under his breath. He then looked about and smiled seeing that people about the area had enjoyed themselves and he had some part in helping to  that.
Jancis Milburga: "Appreciate your time here, Lord. Means a lot to the pilgrims and citizens alike."
Asmodean Gaidin: "Think nothing of it. I owe the people of this city much. It was the least I could to repay my debt."
Jancis Milburga repeats 'debt' quietly, "Many of us have debts. Sometimes they even feel like boons what they give then make is pay on to others. You are kin to the city then." She motions to his war axe. "Best trainers for that reside here."
Asmodean Gaidin nods. "I have always felt like this was place I could call home. But I was glad I could help you all the same." He looked back at the crowd "After all they all seemed to enjoy themselves."
Jancis Milburga looks back at the crowd with Asmodean, nodding in agreement, "People have earned it well enough. Many might go to the Wench afterwards. They need breaks to remind themselves why life is hard. You need breaks too I hope you got to enjoy part."
Asmodean Gaidin: "Thank you of the kind words Lady Jancis, but I must take my leave. Be well, and the roads be safe."

Franz Renatus: "I thought I would try to make an appearance."
Jancis Milburga: "Is a nice thought."

♦♦♦

Valentinoix Thibault: May I travel with thee, Jancis?
Jancis Milburga looks up at Valentinoix. "Ever patient, Sir. Of course I would welcome your company if you do not mind me saying farewell to the others here."
Valentinoix Thibault: Takest thy time. I am not in a hurry.
Valentinoix Thibault moves off to the side to not crowd or be crowded.
Jancis Milburga looks over at Valentinoix, "Is the light bothering you? These stones are quite bright and reflective."
Valentinoix Thibault: The light oft doth glare.
Valentinoix Thibault: Oft I simply close mine eyes if sight is not required.
Jancis Milburga nods, "Is a safe place to do so; the sounds of the seaport is quite soothing."
Valentinoix Thibault: Aye, verily so. The waves do hum a gentle tune.
Jancis Milburga brushes her robe off, gathering up all the little leftover boats.
Valentinoix Thibault blinks in the lower light. "Dost thou require assistance in carrying those?"
Jancis Milburga nods, offering Valentinoix the box. "It would be welcome. Little ones made more than enough."
Valentinoix Thibault takes the box, looking down into it. "Quite a number of extras, aye."
Jancis Milburga: "Can drop them off in my patrols or at the house. A lot of farmsteads did not have the time to make the trip here they will appreciate it. Shall we be off?"
Valentinoix Thibault: Aye, let us away.
Jancis Milburga smiles up at  the elezen then waves to everyone else. "Be well and safe I shall look for you on the morrow!"
Jancis Milburga smiles at Kestlona, "Be well, Lady. thank you for coming here."

[Image: ewqFDyC.jpg]

RE: Celebration of The Navigator - Jancis - 06-21-2015

[[Thanks again to the multitudes of people who came to the event. One of my favorites by far.]]

"Artsy" Album - http://imgur.com/a/yTEZQ

Bloopers! Also a little bit about Franz and how hard he worked to make it to the event. ♥

Jancis Milburga: "It should be big enough."

Leanne Delphium chuckles. "No one is...and aye. Was good to see you, Mr. 'Beautiful Eyes'. Take care, yes?"
Leanne Delphium: oh I forgot the maniac laugh dammit.)
Leanne Delphium: there.)
Cliodhna Eoghan: she's still feeling the drinks is all]
Locke Fairwind: Leanne is plotting some evil shit!]]
Cliodhna Eoghan: better watch out locke...xD]
Leanne Delphium: (Dun dun DUN)

Jancis Milburga: ((Going to stop logs here. Thank you all so much for coming it was lovely and a lot of fun!))
Suiren Waterflower: ((Thanks!))
Kage Kiryuu: ((JUST LIKE FRANZ. LATE HIGHLANDER))
Cliodhna Eoghan: franz! Big Grin ]
Franz Renatus: ((you have no idea how hard it was to get here))
Valentinoix Thibault: (oh no. perhaps we need to do a test run)
Cliodhna Eoghan: :< aww....come sit with me a bit if you have time?]
Kage Kiryuu throws an axe at Franz Renatus.
Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: (I can give you a Lala, he has a beret, you can try ant take the feather off of it
Kage Kiryuu: (( D:! ))
Cliodhna Eoghan: he likes me...]

((Welcome to share own experiences and logs if wished. Thank you all again for a fantastic event.))

[Image: Nb96PHb.png]