Hydaelyn Role-Players
Eddard's Music and Request Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Eddard's Music and Request Thread (/showthread.php?tid=11856)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Eddard's Music and Request Thread - Jaliqai - 09-12-2015

Oh wow! How did I miss this thread until now?! This is an amazing idea, and your works are absolutely lovely. I love Fury's Chosen. :D

That said, I might just be interested in a small commission piece in the near future, if you're still open for those? o: If so, I'll shoot you a PM for a quote and whatnot as soon as I can figure out what I may want!

RE: Eddard's Music and Request Thread - Eddard - 03-13-2016

After a while of not doing any of these requests (a habit I need to not fall back into) I have returned with a new piece! This one acts as both a theme for the relationship between my character Eddard Holt and his partner Madison Brookstone but more importantly as personal gift to Madison's player for her birthday. While suitable for the characters, it was written with her in mind, making it a unique piece in its intention. She's quite thrilled with how it turned out so I hope you all feel the same.

The Sinner and the Saint

As of this point, I do plan to continue filling these requests as soon as I can. The next one might be delayed a bit though due to my composition program being even more uncooperative than usual (I wasted over an hour troubleshooting why this track wouldn't export without the program crashing). Hopefully that won't be a problem upon the completion of the next track, but we shall see. In any case, it is a piece for all to look forward too, I guarantee!

RE: Eddard's Music and Request Thread - Eddard - 01-15-2017

Been a bit too long since this thread's seen some life for a number of reasons, the least of which not being the fact that my computer was dated and had a lot of trouble running the programs I need for making this stuff come to life. But such things have been resolved and I bring more music! I got a *lot* of new instrument libraries recently and stumbled upon some great sounding eastern instruments. To shake the rust off, I used it as a chance to write some music for a friend's Doman noodle shop. Rei Kurogane's shop, "Soba and Soma," can be found at the Goblet, Ward 5 Subdivision, apartment 63. Stop by for some tasty foods :3

Theme for Soba and Soma Noodle Shop

At the current moment, I plan on reevaluating the way in which I offer this service and the prices. I'll be updating the original thread with the updates over the next few days. If you're someone that put your name down a while back or a new customer looking for music, stay tuned!

RE: Eddard's Music and Request Thread - Teadrinker - 01-15-2017

The pieces you've written for me are gorgeous. <3