Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! (/showthread.php?tid=12105)

Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Suviyo Viyo - 06-17-2015

Hello there!

I just started playing on my free trial recently and my full boxed copy of the game should be coming to me in the mail soon. I was playing on Famfrit at first because a friend of mine was on that server... but totally wanted to set up a character on Balmung because I truly do enjoy RP! Luckily my roommate was able to get me signed in to Balmung while I was away at work around 2am (I'm a night worker) and I played a bunch this last weekend.... Sooo yayyy!!

I'm NOT going to be buying Heavensward any time soon. Maybe a year or two from now I will... but for now the main game is more than enough for me.

Erm but yes, let me see... I haven't entirely fleshed out all the backstory and details for my little Lalafell character Suviyo Viyo since I still have a lot to learn about the lore surrounding this game and its world.

In general I think I fall somewhere mixed between light and heavy RP. I do like to stick to lore somewhat without doing any wild lorebending-limbo dances (although I try not to be super stodgy/stiff about things)... and I like to focus on having a character who is NOT a "big hero" and more of a whimsical girl focused on the small wonders of daily life and travels in a magical and fantastic fantasy world.

I'll look forward to possibly RPing with some of you all in the future!

✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚✲゚*:₀'✲゚♪

RE: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Aris - 06-17-2015

Hello and welcome!

It's lovely to see a new player here (especially another lalafell!) We're all friendly here, so please ask if you'd like help with gameplay or have any lore questions. Tongue

Suviyo sounds like an interesting character, look forward to meeting her!

RE: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Bryn - 06-17-2015

Hi, welcome to the madhouse.

RE: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Gegenji - 06-17-2015

(06-17-2015, 06:19 AM)Suviyo Viyo Wrote: Erm but yes, let me see... I haven't entirely fleshed out all the backstory and details for my little Lalafell character Suviyo Viyo since I still have a lot to learn about the lore surrounding this game and its world.

Well, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Either one of us will be able to offer some sort of idea that might help, or we can just go pester Sounsyy to see if there's some interesting tidbits she has at her disposal.

I hope you enjoy FFXIV, and RP on Balmung besides! Thumbsup

RE: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Lilia Lia - 06-17-2015

Hi!  Welcome!

I love your character's look, it's hard to make really unique-looking lalafell but you seem to have really come up with a distinctive appearance.  Kudos on that!

Would love to cross paths with you sometime!

RE: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Suviyo Viyo - 06-19-2015

Thank you for your welcomes and such, yes yay hoorayyy! ゚・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Tomorrow is the last day of my sub and then I'll be upgrading to the full game (which arrived in the mail the other day). So I certainly look forward to playing with you all in the future.

Still tossing and turning around silly ideas in my head for my character's backstory, to be honest. I think being fresh into a whole new world with lots of lore to look through is holding me back a little... but I've been trying to read through the forums and game docs to get myself acquainted.

To be honest, I'm kinda' hoping to connect my character's backstory to the Qiqirn somehow because I utterly love and wub those little beastie rodent people! Maybe I should have her grow up somewhere near Nashmau then (wait... no that's from FFXI isn't it???)? I wonder if I can take an early "research jaunt" to visit there?

Seriously though, when I saw little Chuchuroon staring at the fish in Limsa I nearly fell over with giddy tears in my eyes due to the adorableness!

I Heart Yoou Chuchuroon!!

RE: Hi Hellosy Hey Hi!! - Faye - 06-19-2015

Hello there and welcome to Balmung! Big Grin