Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes (/showthread.php?tid=12127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Desitjant - 08-28-2015

You can add Argada Dotharl to this list ^_^

Looks we may have enough Dotharls for a rather intimidating warband hehe

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Blue - 08-28-2015

(08-28-2015, 03:14 PM)Desitjant Wrote: You can add Argada Dotharl to this list ^_^

Looks we may have enough Dotharls for a rather intimidating warband hehe

o_O And their names all end in -an.... it's a quadruplet of siblings!

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Khunbish Avagnar - 08-28-2015

Add Drakareus tribe to the un-official list. Also to note, it is a dead tribe, the majority of the members having died due to inter-tribal conflict with the involvement of the Garlean empire, the remaining members have scattered but some (Like Aiswynd Drakareus) continue to carry the name.

Tribe's lore was mostly lost as none of the elders or older members of the tribe survived.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Kiztra - 09-09-2015

Could you add mine and my husband's characters, Altani Oronir and Bemorra Oronir, to the Oronir tribe as active members? 
Thank you, and praise Azim! x)

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Sebajun - 09-12-2015

If this is still getting updated you can add Khadan Jhungid as the first member of the "second largest" tribe (we're still waiting on someone from the "largest" Big Grin, you just knew nobody was going to use the Adarkim name)

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Jaliqai - 10-04-2015

Not sure if this thread is still being updated or not.. But if it is, I'd like to make an addition of a player-made tribe!

Tribe Name: Qulaan.
Current Members: Jaliqai Qulaan (creator).
Recruitment: Semi-open. Please give Jaliqai a heads-up if you're interested in joining.
Linkshell: Wolves of the Steppe, IC & OOC.

Tribe Description:
The Qulaan were a Xaela hunting tribe more commonly known as the Wolves of the Steppe. For many generations, they wandered all across Othard, always in pursuit of worthy and challenging quarry. For the Qulaan, hunting was not only a means of survival, but an entire lifestyle and the means by which they honored their goddess, Balanai.

Where once the tribe's prowess in the pursuit of their prey saw them enjoying a moderate reputation, recent years have seen the Qulaani all but vanish from the public eye. In fact, roughly nine cycles past, the tribe seemingly disappeared entirely with little explanation as to what happened.

Numerous theories were put forth: Were they defeated by a larger tribe? Did a hunt go terribly wrong? Famine, plague, or civil war? Those who knew of the tribe's mysterious disappearance agreed upon only one thing: the once proud hunting tribe was clearly no longer.

Yet just as mysteriously as the tribe disappeared, curious rumors have recently begun to surface in Eorzea after the massive Othardian exodus. Some claim to have seen or met Qulaani hunters, long since thought lost, here or there in this new land. But could there be any truth to these rumors? If so, it is only a matter of time before the hunters are reunited once again.

After all, in their pursuit of the Hunt, it only makes sense that their paths would lead back to one another once more.

Also! Yuuka Dawnbringer (Malaguld) can be removed from the list, as the character concept never took off and was discontinued.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - SicketySix - 10-04-2015

Can add mine as well.

Khan Dotharl

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Izayoi - 10-05-2015

My two are
Injinashi Noykin and Narengawa Ejinn

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Nebbs - 10-05-2015

Sumi of the Kha

Very much a Tribe Shaman/girl.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - ZacharyVolfire - 05-04-2016

Zoktai Kha Still finshing up his wiki but id like him put on the list.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Oyuu - 05-04-2016

Oyuu Dataq reporting for duty. o7

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - ilexopaca - 05-10-2016

Arie Torgud (it's like a dust bath and no I will not put clothes on).

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Jateshi - 06-09-2016

Koke Qalli (character name Koke Gan) checking in. C:

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Phantomus - 06-09-2016

Yhah Dazkar, to help expand that Dazkar tribe list.

RE: List of Xaela Tribes - Zhu - 06-09-2016

Koro Dotharl is here to bolster the tribe's ranks.