Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] List of Xaela Tribes (/showthread.php?tid=12127)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - ArmachiA - 06-21-2015

^ Welcome to the tribe Brother >.>

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Sarnai Kha - 06-21-2015

Thank you for the welcome.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Mock Silver - 06-21-2015

Nohainu, of tribe Buduga. Formerly of tribe Sagahl. Troublesome kidnappers...

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Insidion - 06-21-2015

I went with Khal Arulaq, and that forename is something I saw in the FF name generator to boot. I thought it pretty swell.

Anywho, I also took the liberty of making a tribal linkshell and posted it on this site as well. I might be too excited... sorry in advance for that. I'm sure the three people who I random invited online at the moment yesterday didn't appreciate the enthusiasm, but I've tuned it down a bit since.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Savarah - 06-21-2015

Qarah Qerel, at your service.

Tiger killer extraordinaire. =P

Though as a note, any newer Qerel tribe members may not know Qarah due to her family settling down during her grandparents' generation.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - suncitycat - 06-21-2015

Please add Alunshar Domitius as a former Ejinn tribe member please.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Meena - 06-22-2015

:3 change two of the ???'s in Tumet to:

Qatah Tumet (sophie)
Khujin Tumet  (kurt)

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Dogshin - 06-22-2015

Could you  add Dogshin  Hotgo to  the list, aswell?

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Tumensuns - 06-23-2015

Hello, Tumensuns here to represent the Ugund tribe.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Harmonixer - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 12:32 AM)Tumensuns Wrote: Hello, Tumensuns here to represent the Ugund tribe.

Welcome, brother.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Griffith! - 06-23-2015

Arslan Tumet - the runt of the tribe.

He's new. I tried to squeeze him on before the maintenance, but no luck. I'll try again when it's done.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Roda - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 01:41 AM)Griffith! Wrote: Arslan Tumet - the runt of the tribe.

He's new. I tried to squeeze him on before the maintenance, but no luck. I'll try again when it's done.
Prepare yourself for an unfortunate nickname.
Show Content

Also when we gonna see some Torguds in here or Bolirs?!

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Cailean Lockwood - 06-23-2015

I've noticed a good handful of male Xaela are called Arslan, Aslan, Aslund and the like. Since Arslan means "lion" in Mongol, I take it that's why it is popular... oh, and because of Narnia.

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Roda - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 01:54 AM)Vachir Toshin Wrote: I've noticed a good handful of male Xaela are called Arslan, Aslan, Aslund and the like. Since Arslan means "lion" in Mongol, I take it that's why it is popular... oh, and because of Narnia.
Really?  Are there a bunch of Au Ra NPCs that I've missed, or are these players? (I don't play with nameplates on, so I would miss them '3')  Not that it's a bad name, but it still doesn't mean the less mature characters wouldn't jump at the opportunity. Laugh

RE: Xaela Tribes Discussion - Griffith! - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 01:51 AM)Roda Wrote: Prepare yourself for an unfortunate nickname.
Show Content

Also when we gonna see some Torguds in here or Bolirs?!

Yeah, don't do that. Dodgy

I haven't seen any other Arslans. But if there are others, it might be because it means lion, or it might be because of this. Currently running anime gets a lot of imitators. Myself, it was partially the definition and partially Arslan Khan.

Which, before anyone mentions it, could be translated as Lion King, provided accuracy isn't your thing.