Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex (/showthread.php?tid=12137)

Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Frostwalker - 06-18-2015

[Image: sBleC7e.jpg]

Ari
4'11" Tower of Creative Fury
~Φ~
Contact Info
In-Game:  Arietta Frostwalker

Hello!
A good friend of mine advised me to throw an official welcome up here, so I'm here to shed the demon of shyness and introduce myself properly to this delicious community of roleplayers.  I'm a bundle of creativity and curiosity, and to play Pot-Kettle, I invite you to bite Shyness in the face and say hello any time!  I'm a friendly sort.
It's lovely to informally meet you all, and I look forward to our future interactions!  
♥

Character Info and Ideas
Arietta Frostwalker (Directory)
Mercenary, Bodyguard
Character Wiki | Tumblr
Ari is a Xaela on a mission: to make sure the world knows they aren't mindless killing machines, but rather very artistic and efficient with what they do!

Currently, she is on the prowl for contacts in information brokering, individuals who need a little protection, and those who are willing to pay to have certain others eliminated.

Send me a message either here, in-game, or through email if you're interested in setting something up!

Relevant Roleplay Background
MMO:  EverQuest; World of Warcraft; Gaia Online; NSider
Tabletop:  Pathfinder; Dark Heresy; Rogue Trader

My roleplay presence online has been flourishing for roughly eleven years now with experience beforehand in tabletops and playing pretend polka-dotting my childhood.  I've been a writer as long as I can remember, so it stood to reason that upon discovering the Internet I would take my passions with me.

I was in the Guide Program on EverQuest, helped run a private roleplaying server on Ragnarok Online, and even managed to lead a guild on World of Warcraft that became the prominent face of its racial RP society for a little under half a year!  
That all having been said, I am still a gigantic derpasaurus rex who makes human mistakes and likes to relax now and again with OOC shenanigans.

RE: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Martiallais - 06-18-2015

[youtube]hPHbXdHRHOc[/youtube]

Welcome to the RPC, where we have...well more than one rule. Still one good reference deserves another. Cool

Your Xaela idea sounds interesting though! I'm still waffling on if/what to make of mine but if something pops up that works I'll give a shout! Dive in and enjoy the fun here, we're all mostly harmless...usually.

RE: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Zoetrooper - 06-18-2015

Derpasaurus is my favourite dinosaur. Welcome to the community. And actually I lied. :C Charonosaurus/parasaurolophus are my favourites. Pretty much interchangeably.

But you're still awesome for being a Derpasaur.

RE: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Verad - 06-19-2015

If you are reading this, then you should RP with the OP. It will absolutely be worth your time.

RE: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Faye - 06-19-2015

Hello there, welcome! Big Grin

RE: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Blythe - 06-19-2015

Once I get back online, I would definitely love to RP with you!

RE: Your Resident Derpasaurus Rex - Frostwalker - 06-22-2015

Zarek:
     Ahaha, we're a bunch of nerds. <3

Zoetrooper:
     DINOSAURS UNITE. \o/  I am a pretty great Derpasaur, not gonna lie, but there will never be another who might dominate the reign of the lovely Lady T-Rex (I like to think of her as Rexanne) from Jurassic Park.  Long Live the Queen!

Verad:
     Bring your beautiful face over here right now.  <Squeezehug!> ;~; <3

Faye:
     Hello to you as well, and thank you!

Blythe:
     We shall do this.  We shall rule the world side by side, voice twin.  none shall stop us

I appreciate all of your warm sentiments of welcome, and encourage you to poke me for RP any time! c:
<Cookie distribution!>