Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Spoilers] Heavensward Lore Discussion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Heavensward Lore Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=12169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Kage - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 10:04 AM)Nero Wrote:
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Gegenji - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 10:11 AM)Kage Wrote:
Show Content

I took a screenshot of that choice, just to show which one I picked. Because there was really no other option. I might put it up with all the other spoilery screens once more folks are caught up. I just kept hitting the Print Screen button when something interesting popped up.

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Kage - 06-24-2015

(06-24-2015, 10:13 AM)Gegenji Wrote: I took a screenshot of that choice, just to show which one I picked. Because there was really no other option.
I demand a picture of the choice. And I hope you chose the only right option.

(06-24-2015, 10:14 AM)Kage Wrote:
(06-24-2015, 10:13 AM)Gegenji Wrote: I took a screenshot of that choice, just to show which one I picked. Because there was really no other option.
I demand a picture of the choice. And I hope you chose the only right option.

As I said, there was only one right option. And I can upload it to imgur or something once I'm home from work. Blush

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Zelmanov - 06-24-2015

The Kain minion states that Kain was an Ishgardian Dragoon of legend that abandoned Duty for Honor.

Show Content

As requested:

Show Content

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Roda - 06-24-2015

I'd like some metrics from SE to see the percentages on that particular choice.

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Cato - 06-25-2015

Show Content

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Merri - 06-25-2015

All the new lore we have on the Allag has me so giddy with joy. It's all fantastic.

Show Content

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Tynos Riller - 06-25-2015

Show Content

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Kellach Woods - 06-25-2015

(06-24-2015, 11:40 PM)Roda Wrote: I'd like some metrics from SE to see the percentages on that particular choice.

I'm probably gonna pick "..."

No words.

Only axe cleavings.

I kinda like how they have essentially every single FF character as a far off legend or something to that extent. Kain (if they mention Richard/Ricard/Gareth/Edward I will fanboy like a motherfucker) being an ancient legend makes me wonder who else is going to show up in a passing line.

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Aduu Avagnar - 06-25-2015

I believe mine and alexanders words after The Vault were:they're going to burn. All of them. But especially the one who threw it and the pope...

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Aduu Avagnar - 06-25-2015

I love the interconnecting references.

Estinien acknowledges you as an Azure Dragoon (I assume if you have done the DRG quest line, can we get a confirmation from someone who hasn't?)

and when finding Y'mhitra, Tataru goes: Oh you know her do you? this time I assume from the SMN quest line (again can anyone who hasn't done them confirm?)

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - allgivenover - 06-25-2015

Some Astro lore confirming the backward thinking of Eorzeans. It's still far from a modern world.

Show Content

RE: [Spoilers] heavensward lore discussion - Kellach Woods - 06-25-2015

Okay, so on that cutscene (you know the one)
The moment he says look out, you have over 9000 seconds to fucking dodge and you don't. 

Jesus fuck I hate the MSQ's storyboard sometimes.