Hydaelyn Role-Players
I'm at the door, trying to enter! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I'm at the door, trying to enter! (/showthread.php?tid=12178)

I'm at the door, trying to enter! - Desmondio - 06-20-2015

Interesting title for a topic, you probably ask! And if you want to know the reason, take a peek at where Server says...

If it says Zalera, congratulations! You cracked the core!

My name is Desmond, and ever since I've heard that FF XIV actually DO support Roleplay, I've been trying to get inside the temple of Balmung, where all the RP magic happens! Thing is... its incredibly full! Can't make a character in there...!

"Why not transfer?" I hear you saying... Well, my currently Main Character "Elena Elizondo" wasn't created with an RP purpose, she's more of an avatar of what I'd like for a protagonist of a game ouob

So while I sneak in Balmung, I was invited here by BearCave who told me this would be the best place to get knowledge of how they usually RP in Balmung, so here I am! At the door, reading rules and whatnot while I try to enter said park!

I'm a little rusty when it comes to RolePlay, but I'm not that bad since I have the ability to create comics and whatnot, and keep them each In Character

If I can do that, RP is not that big of a trouble, it'd be more like an interactive comic Heart

Well... I suppose that is a fair introduction, and I hope we can become... accuantiances... or something... (I don't say friends because I'm a cliche breaker... or attempt to be)

RE: I'm at the door, trying to enter! - Arter Wood - 06-20-2015

[Image: tumblr_mpo8m1W0pw1r0jpapo1_500.gif]
WelcooOoOOoOoOoOOoOoOoOOOOOOOOooOOOooOoOOoOOOOOome!

RE: I'm at the door, trying to enter! - Desmondio - 06-20-2015

Can't say if you're making fun of my situation with that image or not Dazed

But uuuuh, Thanks Tongue

RE: I'm at the door, trying to enter! - Nebbs - 06-20-2015

I hope you can get in, it is very manic at the moment.

Regarding transfer lever really makes no great to the RP, and you could just rename/change your toon to an RP one?

Anyhow to brush up the old RP gland check out this [The Role-Play Handbook] a great resource.

Also check out the [RP Linkskell & Free Company Lists for Balmung] for things that suit you.

Fell free to come join us in [Hugs & Cakes Link Shell] where there is a nice positive bunch of RPers, many new to RP and Balmung..

(06-20-2015, 08:26 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Regarding transfer lever really makes no great to the RP, and you could just rename/change your toon to an RP one?
That costs money, money I currently have in check due to my lack of income, so its either the transfer and namechanging, or continue to pay the subscription... Plus, I already designed my character in both appaerance and background, I have already a purpose and so on!!

Customizing characters and such is what I like the most, wich is why I have so many characters in my comics...

RE: I'm at the door, trying to enter! - Faye - 06-20-2015

Right now, even people with characters already on Balmung are having trouble logging in. Lots of issues with the server at the moment. I'm not sure when you'll be able to sneak in, but I hope it will be soon!

(06-20-2015, 09:22 PM)Faye Wrote: Right now, even people with characters already on Balmung are having trouble logging in. Lots of issues with the server at the moment. I'm not sure when you'll be able to sneak in, but I hope it will be soon!
So do I! Last time I attempted RP at Zalera... my soul got crushed... and my selfsteem... and mood... and... well, you know...