Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Au Ra roleplay! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Au Ra roleplay! (/showthread.php?tid=12181)

Au Ra roleplay! - Qadan - 06-20-2015

Hello all,

Considering the impressive lore behind the many Au Ra tribes, I thought it'd be fun to get some contacts with other Au Ra players. I'd especially like to get some storylines set up with fellow Hotgo members, but am more than happy to do some roleplay with anyone else.

If you're interested, please give me a shout! Fair warning that I'm new to roleplaying in a game, but am very experienced with roleplaying and writing itself. I'm also very open to doing some roleplay threads here on the forum, so whatever your interest may be I'll be more than happy to oblige. Big Grin

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Fox - 06-20-2015

Welcome to contact me in game or here. Though... My au ra might not be something your's enjoys. Haha. Considering her tribe wiped your's out. Wink

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Qadan - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 10:08 PM)Foxberry Wrote: Welcome to contact me in game or here. Though... My au ra might not be something your's enjoys. Haha. Considering her tribe wiped your's out. Wink

Having an entire tribe be a mortal enemy certainly makes for some interesting RP, at the very least. Hostile, but interesting. Laugh

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Fox - 06-20-2015

(06-20-2015, 10:22 PM)Qadan Hotgo Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 10:08 PM)Foxberry Wrote: Welcome to contact me in game or here. Though... My au ra might not be something your's enjoys. Haha. Considering her tribe wiped your's out. Wink

Having an entire tribe be a mortal enemy certainly makes for some interesting RP, at the very least. Hostile, but interesting. Laugh

Indeed! I suppose if I run into you on Saikhan we'll see. :3

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Snowscar - 06-21-2015

You're always welcome to contact me ingame on the character listed on the side. Like you, I am also fairly new to RP'ing in Eorzia, but have a ton of RP'ing experience in several different styles.

Would be interesting to meet a refuge on her nomadic journies on the rivers.

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Blue - 06-21-2015

I have a Hotgo child (10 years old) that was taken in rather reluctantly by a Raen village after the tribe was slain (the child was not there to see it, she doesn't know what really happened to her tribe). You may add her if you wish, but right now she still has her old placeholder name (Dylise Rontremont). I'm waiting to receive my check at the beginning of July to change her into her final Hotgo name.

Regarding approaching her for RP, she's currently with the other refugees in Revenant's Toll. She's free to interact with others in-between work (Doman refugees were accepted in Mor Dhona in change for labor work), but she is not allowed to leave the hamlet obviously due to her young age.

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - industrythirteen - 06-21-2015

I came up with my own tribe for my character. It's listed on the Xaela discussion thread. I went through the list of official, listed tribes on the official forums and figured out which would be friendly, neutral, or unfriendly based on philosophies and what each gets up to. Hotgo is neutral, and dun dun dun, Fox, we're unfriendly with your tribe XD

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Fox - 06-21-2015

(06-21-2015, 04:52 PM)industrythirteen Wrote: I came up with my own tribe for my character. It's listed on the Xaela discussion thread. I went through the list of official, listed tribes on the official forums and figured out which would be friendly, neutral, or unfriendly based on philosophies and what each gets up to. Hotgo is neutral, and dun dun dun, Fox, we're unfriendly with your tribe XD

Everyone should be unfriendly with my tribe. They're a bunch of conquering jerks. >P
That's okay though. Haha.

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Meena - 06-22-2015

I have a Xaela - Tumet tribe who'd possibly talk to you. He's a small hunt leader, may not be the friendliest.

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Blythe - 06-22-2015

Hey there!

I have a Xaela - Kha and Arulaq (she's mixed). Considering she's far from the normal Xaelan 'grr, I am inheritly aggressive' stereotype, she'll probably be fascinated. She's a traveller, so she won't always be in one place at any given time.

But just tell me in game or add me. Also, you can get a hold of me here!

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Dogshin - 06-22-2015

Dogshin and  Qadan will get along just fine,  since they're from the  same  tribe!  Read  -this-  for  some  information about Dogshin.

Maybe,  we could roleplay something  like a  reunion?

RE: Au Ra roleplay! - Qadan - 06-24-2015

Sounds great, everyone!

I'll be getting in contact with folks next week about starting some RP. I'm giving myself this week to hit 60 and get some affairs in order for end-game content so my raid group won't be upset with me. Tongue