Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Tenrilaux Lemont - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Tenrilaux Lemont (/showthread.php?tid=12189)

Tenrilaux Lemont - AquiziTC - 06-21-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Tenrilaux Lemont, Senhi'to Dahs
  • Primary character:Tenrilaux Lemont
  • Linkshells:
  • Primary RP linkshell:

[*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • Heavy. I can be IC all the time without breaking a sweat. I also, however, know when it's appropriate to be OOCly succinct for certain game things, setting up story, etc. I am, however, a fan of FULL immersion. Anything and everything can be roleplayed if it's desired by the players!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • Healing magic exists for a reason. As it appears dismemberment is NOT on the list of curable maladies (see: Raubahn), I'd prefer to stay whole and hearty. Granted, with magitek, cybernetics aren't really that out of the question, so if the story calls for it or if it seems just like the reasonable thing to RP, any and all injuries are game, up to and including complete incapacitation and death.

• Views on IC romance:
  • As long as it's not JUST sex, sure! A realistic relationship can be enormously fun to RP. It generally allows for a different kind of character development than other types of RP: more introspective and growth-related, or how intimacy with another person and involving that person in multiple aspects of an adventuring life can really effect someone. It's been a long time since I've done romance, but I enjoyed it. It's also why I'd like to do it again.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Generally the RP I have the most experience with from MMOs. This was super huge in my WoW character's development, as the guild was a close-knit group of heroes. My current free company is the same. It's pretty much the common type of RP I'd expect.

• Views on lore:
  • LOVE. IT. LOOOOOVE IT. I love lore, a lot. Teach me something and I'll be wrapped around your finger.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • Not much to say? Linkshells being a 'radio' like thing, and other things just being like.. just mechanical game systems to bend to the will of the RPer. Tells I guess are like linkshells, just 'private' channels?

[*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:Central US Time
  • Contact info:Skype: tcdieck

[*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Tenrilaux Lemont - AquiziTC - 08-03-2015

Tenrilaux has earned and chosen his Name within The Grim Echo. Given his skilled use of controlling the effects of his Ishgardian blood as a Dragoon, as well as slowly learning to give into darker desires within his heart ((or some other bullshit excuse to be a Dark Knight :p)), he has chosen 'The Bloodcaller.'

((Also I finally got around to earning my Seeker of Blood title. Bout f'ing time.))

RE: Tenrilaux Lemont - Ziv'ir - 08-07-2015

Your elezen sounds lovely :o My half-breed bb has connections to house dzemael that might be interesting (please excuse my wip wiki). I also have an elezen who's got some extreme ties with Ishgard though he adamantly hates Ishgardians (wips forever one day I'll finish). 

I'd normally say I'm easy to reach ingame but right now dealing with hopping between friend's houses while I deal with moving into a new house. I'm on skype (username: bellsify) though if either characters sound of interest and you'd wanna talk or even do any rp on skype!

[EDIT]
Oh my keeper is actually living right now in a fc's house really close to yours if that's ic - he's around the area a lot going to-from Ul'dah often (I THINK I have the right district)!