Hydaelyn Role-Players
I'm back but not back. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: I'm back but not back. (/showthread.php?tid=12199)

I'm back but not back. - Desu Nee - 06-22-2015

The good news is that, after a month out, with the coming of Heavensward, and the like, I really feel myself fresh again, and thirsting for the rp interaction and the game itself again!

The bad news is that Heavensward is really, really expensive in my country, like, 80 dollars, and the subscription is also costly for me, 13 dollars and so, and is money that I really can't spare, considering I'm going to the US soon, more specifically California.

So I'm up to any forum rps, or anyone willing to catch me up to events would be great. I might be back in the game proper in August -u-'

(Inb4 no one cares cause no one remembers me...again :C)

RE: I'm back but not back. - Kurt S. - 06-22-2015

Cookie weeeeellllbaaacccckkkk

RE: I'm back but not back. - Unnamed Mercenary - 06-22-2015

Welcome back Quki! (you are not forgotten)

Lots of cool stuff to do and see in Heavensward. You do need ot have cleared through all the 2.55 Main Scenerio Quest things to get in though. (So basically Steps of Faith and then the hour-long cutscenes where stuff happens).

Since it was already said a LONG time ago, there are FLOATING LANDMASSES in the 3.0 areas! Definitely more research to be done.

Side note: Where in California? I'm a local! (Can at least maybe tell you some good places to eat if I know the area)

RE: I'm back but not back. - Ignacius - 06-22-2015

80 dollars for Heavensward?

Wherever you live, it's got to be one of the few places that will make California look cheap.

RE: I'm back but not back. - Meena - 06-23-2015

(06-22-2015, 11:40 AM)Ignacius Wrote: 80 dollars for Heavensward?

Wherever you live, it's got to be one of the few places that will make California look cheap.
Costs me 79 too, New Zealand/Australia prices.

RE: I'm back but not back. - Kasumi Gakunin - 06-23-2015

(06-23-2015, 01:05 AM)Meena Wrote:
(06-22-2015, 11:40 AM)Ignacius Wrote: 80 dollars for Heavensward?

Costs me 79 too, New Zealand/Australia prices.
 Cost me around the same price for digital collectors addition. Dat euro exchange rate. Still cheaper then buying the -normal- version in store though. GG Australia

RE: I'm back but not back. - Caspar - 06-23-2015

I miss uuu

RE: I'm back but not back. - g0ne - 06-29-2015

QUKI!! *glomp!!*

Hello! Can't wait to see you in game again proper in August. :3

RE: I'm back but not back. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-01-2015

[Image: tumblr_necjb4Sg7p1tpjcoho1_400.gif]
I MISSS YOUUU!!! but glad to know you didn't get eaten by a dust mongrel while out and about or something

hit me up if you need help leveling when you get back in game <3