Hydaelyn Role-Players
From Diabolos, With Love - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: From Diabolos, With Love (/showthread.php?tid=12388)

From Diabolos, With Love - SoraKazuma - 07-02-2015

Hello everyone, allow me to introduce myself! I am known mostly through the FFXIV community as Sora, though I play several different characters in-game!

I've been playing FFXIV since 1.0 was in beta, and before that I played FFXI from 2004 to 2013. I was active on a FFXI RP forum for about a year before I made the switch to XIV. I have not roleplayed on FFXIV currently, and I blame this partially on the fact that I moved to Diabolos with some of my linkshell mates and there is no roleplay to be found. After two years I've become stir-crazy! I'm looking to make friends beyond my server and get back into the roleplay scene.

I hope you all will be patient with me as I figure things out. It is nice meeting you all!

THE TEMPLATE:

MMORPG background
Final Fantasy XI (2003-2014), World of Warcraft (2004-2015), Aion (2009-2012), Tera 2013

RP experience
Helped run a sci-fi/fantasy forum from 2002-2005, mostly RP with friends on AIM/Skype, do the ocasional taple top campaign when I have time

Character ideas/info
Sora Kazuma: Raen Au' Ra Halfbreed Dragoon. Family migrated to Eorzea when she was an infant. Au' Ra mother left her with her Hyur father when she was a child and was raised solely by her father. Journeyed to Gridania as a teen after the calamity to follow her passion for martial arts and joined the lancer's guild.

Akhail Maeunauex: Wildwood Elezen Dragoon. A drifter with loose attachments to the lancer's guild.

"Rathien" O'vheyo Tia: Keeper of the Sun Miquo'te Bard. His mother fled when she was with-child from her abusive husband, only to find herself lost and stranded in Gridania. By the time Rathien was born, his mother was sold into the servitude of a noble house and from there was raised as a retainer for another.

How did you learn about the coalition?
All hail Lord Google.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
Being a college student with a full-time job... I prioritize more time time devoted to roleplay and fanfiction then I'm willing to admit.

Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
I'm female IRL, married, work two jobs and go to school. I go to anime conventions, cosplay and obsessively play Final Fantasy XIV.

RE: From Diabolos, With Love - Nebbs - 07-02-2015

Welcome, you may have already spotted the RP is spread on a few servers and (vested interest) Balmung is a nice place. So you may want to consider an alt or something looking for a fix? Or you may be able to start some RP on the forum, though many taper off.

Either way, or even getting RP on your server.. welcome to the RPC

RE: From Diabolos, With Love - SoraKazuma - 07-02-2015

Thank you! I think I'm going to move a new character over to Balmung; I have friends playing there already and I can continue to do endgame with my FC on Diabolos while I build up a character on Balmung whom I can RP with.

RE: From Diabolos, With Love - Faye - 07-03-2015

Hello there, welcome! I hope you can make it onto Balmung soon! Good to see another lady who likes to cosplay and go to anime cons!

RE: From Diabolos, With Love - ZacharyVolfire - 07-03-2015

Welcome aboard it shouldnt be too ahrd to sneak your way into balmung but i ll be happy to forum rp with you too.