Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure (/showthread.php?tid=12440)

Pages: 1 2

Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - M'isha - 07-06-2015

Hi everyone!

With everyone's heart breaking into pieces about the sad storyline of Heavensward I thought it would be good to ask if anyone would like to RP with me in an old-fashioned and lighthearted story of new adventurers. 

I am new both to the game and to large-scale RP and truly loving each. I am having trouble finding newer players such as myself (I started June 9) to RP in low-level areas with or do FATEs or things like that with in-character. I am lucky to be part of a great FC I found randomly but really would like to make some adventuring buddies and RPer friends all over the server.

If you have some time please send me a /tell or friend request whenever you like. I have a very kind-hearted and feel-good kind of character who would get along with basically any kind of character. If you like old-fashioned JRPG stories or heroic fantasy stories that's a +1 and if you like RPing while doing in-game combat that's a +2! : D

Just an open offer for any time. I hope you are all enjoying Heavensward greatly.

-M'isha

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - M'isha - 07-06-2015

Also if you have any suggestions for good RP spots (aside from Quicksand) or events please let me know how you started RPing on Balmung server. I have noticed a lot of places while wandering through the Goblet but I admit I am a little scared to just walk right in and start RPing without giving notice.

Thank you! : )

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Melodia - 07-06-2015

Hi hi! And Welcome to the RPC and to FFXIV.

As to RP, you can always find folks in the various cities. I would recommend making sure you can get into a good LS (as listed on the Linkshell tab) and see about trying to find some rp that way. Literally in the one I am in, Hugs and Cake, people will literally just say "RPing at (insert location here) and someone usually will show up. Also don't be afraid to check the search info for players and if it says walk ups are okay, then walk up and ask ICly where they got their shoes or something. Smile 

You can find RP and most are willing to go with it. If you happen to see a red head or black haired (depending on the day of the week sometimes lol) Miqo'te Yellowjacket in Limsa, feel free to poke and say hello.

Thank you!

Your character (and forum title) are wonderful. I will look for you in Limsa! And I know what you mean about hair color... the aesthetician is my addiction. T_T

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Zuuda - 07-06-2015

Recent arrival as well, M'isha, let us show a united front and be ice breakers!

(Hopefully we are close in our timezones, GMT in my case)

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Scaraphae - 07-06-2015

I'm not a new player but I've been outta the game for a couple of months so kinda lost my way. I'd be up for this, a thousand times. The Quicksand is the main random rp hub here and where I spend a fair bit of my time but off the top of my head you could also try Bronze Lake or the other major cities (Gridania! I vote for Gridania because it's prettier and Limsa smells.)

Hey guys! I tend to switch between PDT and GMT+2 (France) depending on the time of year. Right now I am PDT but on break so my sleep cycle is crazy. X3

I'll add you both when I am online later! Hope to RP soon. : )

-M'isha

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Zuuda - 07-06-2015

The only place I've been RPing (or lurkiing) is over U'ldah at the adventurer's guild. It seems to always have people present.

More RP hotspots would be good to know.

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Faye - 07-06-2015

Hello there, welcome! Big Grin I'd be happy to role-play sometime!

Thank you Faye! 

Where do you usually RP? Is it ok for non-FC members to come RP with FC? It would be great to meet another group. : D

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Faye - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 04:33 PM)Misha Wrote: Thank you Faye! 

Where do you usually RP? Is it ok for non-FF members to come RP with FC? It would be great to meet another group. : D

I RP in the Quicksand, FC house, little bit of everywhere. You're more than welcome to come meet the FC! Big Grin

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - banndsand - 07-06-2015

My character, Qaratolui, just got to Eorzea and so far spends most of his time lost in the Black Shroud. If you ever stumble across him, feel free to say hi, and maybe point him towards civilisation. Tongue

Going to be online for the next while until maintenance! :3

Checked for all of you, no luck, but when you come online I'll be here and a /tell away. Leveling Alchemist and doing some MSQ. :3

See you all soon. : )

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - Tierney Weaver - 07-06-2015

Feel free to hit me up in game with a /tell. I get on around 1PM EST. Tierney's a jackass, but I think they'll get along just fine.

RE: Lighthearted Friendship and Adventure - M'isha - 07-07-2015

Haha I love Tierney's wiki and the rumors so much XD

Yes I would love to RP with a cutting character with some harsh-type of personality. Sorry I missed this! Is it okay if I add you to my friend list?

Also, want to give a lot of thanks to those who found me and who I found today online. Maintenance is a hard day to start RP, but I had a lot of fun learning about your characters and roleplaying in Coerthas. So much variety from serious stories to laughter and backstory to danger.

Hope to meet more of you tomorrow. I'll be online after 12pm PDT. : )

-M'isha