Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Fated <<TF-RP>> (/showthread.php?tid=12536)

Pages: 1 2

The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 07-11-2015

The Fated <<TF-RP>> - a Free Company on the Balmung Server

Our address: Vanished without trace

Our recruiting is CLOSED

If you have any questions please contact Nebula Stardancer

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 08-22-2015

Now with rank 8 and house!

Goblet, Ward 6, Plot 9

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - T'caska Khevo - 08-27-2015

Great group of friendly people. If you are in need of an FC or a group of people who love RP, come ring out doorbell!

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Stagnetti - 09-03-2015

So I was wondering how people apply to join the FC? I didn't see any application set up on the website. I've been on FFXIV since the open beta, and am a veteran RPer from all the way back to EverCrack. Did a lot of RP setup and stories for a Romance of the Three Kingdoms (2nd/3rd century China) message board themed game, as well as RP on FFXIV as well.

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Vale - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 09:26 PM)Stagnetti Wrote: So I was wondering how people apply to join the FC? I didn't see any application set up on the website. I've been on FFXIV since the open beta, and am a veteran RPer from all the way back to EverCrack. Did a lot of RP setup and stories for a Romance of the Three Kingdoms (2nd/3rd century China) message board themed game, as well as RP on FFXIV as well.

Fill this out

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Stagnetti - 09-04-2015

(09-03-2015, 10:24 PM)Vale Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 09:26 PM)Stagnetti Wrote: So I was wondering how people apply to join the FC? I didn't see any application set up on the website. I've been on FFXIV since the open beta, and am a veteran RPer from all the way back to EverCrack. Did a lot of RP setup and stories for a Romance of the Three Kingdoms (2nd/3rd century China) message board themed game, as well as RP on FFXIV as well.

Fill this out
I somehow managed to miss the word "Recruitment" in big gold letters at the top of the page. Huh  Application has been filled out.

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 12:21 AM)Stagnetti Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 10:24 PM)Vale Wrote:

Fill this out
I somehow managed to miss the word "Recruitment" in big gold letters at the top of the page. Huh  Application has been filled out.

I just have to say 
"All I know is, this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with *light* coming out of his mouth! "

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 09-29-2015

We have a house...
Fated Hollows 
You can check out any time you like
... but you can never leave

[Image: tumblr_mcdnlomdtd1qfa57jo1_5001.gif]

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 10-15-2015

The Fated is opening its doors in the hopes of finding a few more members.

The Fated had been founded as a safe haven and home for players in need of support, hugs and cake. We do our best to promote mutual respect, trust and tolerance, offer helpful and friendly atmosphere and only ask for the same in return. Our RP focus is mostly on player stories and interaction and possibly more as we are slowly growing, preparing FC based storylines and events.

Feel free to contact us, check our website at http://thefated.enjin.com or come to RP with us at our house in Goblet ward 6 plot 9.

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - DeathGodSkeith - 10-15-2015

Had one of your guys come by the tavern. Feel Free to stop by anytime at the Wayfarer's Rest

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 11-24-2015

The FC are currently transforming the house into a welcoming tavern and hangout place for meet and greet RP.

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 12-14-2015

We have updated the FC to a player run Inn, see the [Top Post] and we look forward to seeing you as we start to open our doors. Come RP with us, come use our Inn, stay a while and maybe join.

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 01-16-2016

We have gone Dualistic! No need to join the FC!

We seek staff to work in the Inn, perform, set up shop etc..

Also we have opened up an Linkshell for staff and customers.

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 01-28-2016

Monthly Bump.

We are recruiting folks looking for a FC that nice, quiet and shyling friendly. We run a tavern most EU evenings (Thanks to Grum) and generally get a few regulars come by.

Or maybe you just want to join the Fated Inn customer linkshell?

The Fated Inn, where fate finds you.

[Image: Winhill_7.jpg]

RE: The Fated <<TF-RP>> - Nebbs - 03-31-2016

Monthly Bump and .. a place everyone knows your name

[Image: lets-take-some-time-to-cheers-to-the-wee...=320&h=240]