Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale (/showthread.php?tid=12620)

Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - Finn - 07-16-2015

The man before you appears cheerful and eager to please, his youthful face bright under the dirt smeared across it. His grin is wide and toothy, reveling a gap between his two front incisors. "Nice to meet ya," he drawls, voice thick with something akin to a Lominsan accent. "me Ma calls me Finn. D'ye knows of a place where I might find a drink?" 

Hey! I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and hop right over the welcome desk to here. My name's Shay, I'm a 19 year old student studying law, and I spend my free time (you guessed it) playing video games.

I enjoy most kinds of Rp, but I have a penchant for;
Angsty friendship 
Angsty rivalries 
Pretty much any kind of angst 
Crime! 
Slowly developing relationships

Some things I don't enjoy so much;
Forcing relationships. If our characters don't get along, let's not force it. 

Casual Erp.

The usual meta gaming/ godmodding. 

Feel free to hit me up here or in-game, and I hope to see y'all around!

RE: Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - Faye - 07-16-2015

Yessss delicious angst! I'd be happy to role-play sometime. I have a few different characters to choose from, so between them all I'm sure we could get something going.

RE: Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - -no longer matters- - 07-16-2015

Ever have need of a Sarcastic Mercenary feel free to get in contact with War Siren.

RE: Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - Val - 07-16-2015

I've got a lot of characters as well! Any of them seem like they'd be a pretty decent match-up. Feel free to contact me whenever!

RE: Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-16-2015

Well if it's a drink 'er something, I'm sure Franz would be happy to oblige.

Where's this guy normally hang out? If it's near anywhere Franz would normally roam, I can send him over.

--

On a more official note, welcome to the RPC! If you've got any questions about the site, game, etc, ask away in a thread or PM and I can help ya out.

RE: Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale - Finn - 07-16-2015

[sub]Angst sustains me [/sub]

[sub]@ Faye & Val, I had a peek at your characters I gotta say, I think it'd be interesting to have Finn meet them![/sub]

[sub]@ War, who doesn't need a sarcastic merc? I shall hit you up![/sub]

[sub]@ Franz, Finn lives in Ul'dah, but spends a lot of time in Limsa. (it has nothing to do with the grog. honest.)[/sub]