Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Onyx Cross Tarot Night (/showthread.php?tid=12631)

The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Reiner Dorn - 07-18-2015

Hello everyone, Reiner here.

The newly formed Order of the Onyx Cross is hosting a tarot night at it's mansion. Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35. at 7:30pm EST tonight 7/18/15

Short notice I know, but we thought it would be fun to toss something together for the night. First 8 attendees can have their fortune read by our master diviner Elear! 

Also, any interested Tarot Readers are welcome to come and do readers for people as well.

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - O'hteco - 07-18-2015

Sounds fun!

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Nebbs - 07-18-2015

Tonight the 18th?

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Reiner Dorn - 07-18-2015

Hope to see you there!

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Addison - 07-18-2015

Just pointing it out in case Nebbs message wasn't clear: You posted this today (July 18th) but said it's July 17th, which was yesterday.

Was it a typo in the message?

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Reiner Dorn - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 02:32 PM)Addison Wrote: Just pointing it out in case Nebbs message wasn't clear: You posted this today (July 18th) but said it's July 17th, which was yesterday.

Was it a typo in the message?
ahh corrected, Thanks!

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Alderique - 07-18-2015

Sounds rad. I'll come by if I play tonight!

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Orphean - 07-18-2015

We had a wonderful turn out, and there is a fairly good chance that this will turn in to a repeat event every week. Thanks to all the folks that showed up, and to those of you who didn't get a reading, but would like one... well, see you next week!

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Vale - 07-19-2015

I had a good time last night! Brought a couple friends with me and we basically crashed the place. The only thing that they were a little annoyed in regards to was that the order was a bit odd and some people got left out. Both of them ended up getting their turn much later than they expected (one left before she had her turn).

It's a new event, and from what I gather you're a new(er) FC, so I don't think anybody got too upset over it. I will say, though, that one of the tarot readings actually disturbed someone IRL because they had seen something very similar play out recently OOC so... good job there xD

I'll probably come back next week. My character is definitely interested in more readings with his colored past and path of revenge he's so set on.

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Reiner Dorn - 07-19-2015

Aye, while we are  experienced guild this was something we tossed together day off. I run a lot of events so this becoming a weekly thing will have a much more structured system to it.

Please look forward to it.

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Orphean - 08-01-2015

We are opening our doors once more for readings tonight, and what better night for fortune telling than the final night of the 'Blue Moon'?

For those of you who are unaware of what exactly that is, it is the rare occurrence of an extra full moon in a month. We'll not see another until 2018. Seems like an auspicious chance, does it not?

For those interested in receiving a reading, and want to ensure they get a turn (again, apologies to those who ended up walking away empty handed), simply post here with your character name, or message me (Elear Morierea) ingame.

Readings begin at 8:30pm EST, August 1st and will be performed in a 'first come, first served' basis. So be sure to reserve your spot if you're interested! Once the sessions begin, an attendant will be standing by to keep track of patrons waiting.

Please check in with that attendant as soon as you arrive to be added to the list so we might be able to keep track of order to be seen. Tonight's attendant will be Elyscia Silverkin

In the meantime as you wait, please enjoy our hospitality.  Hope to see you there!

The Goblet, Ward 3, North Subsection, Lot 35

Waiting List:
- None yet

RE: The Onyx Cross Tarot Night - Reiner Dorn - 08-01-2015

Can't wait to see everyone tonight for another wonderful set of readings