Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.05 Notes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.05 Notes (/showthread.php?tid=12664)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Patch 3.05 Notes - Maril - 07-21-2015

Enjoy! 

Show Content

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Kellach Woods - 07-21-2015

Hey guys we got rumblings that MCH/BRD aren't up to snuff.

Let's buff BLM then.

EDIT : OH SHIT CHURNING FATES ABOUT TO BECOME THE NEW NORTHERN THANALAN. 145k FOR THE SUPER FATE OMG COME TO PAPA.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Spethah - 07-21-2015

1. Shorten the post with the spoiler thing because WOW it took me way too long to scroll down on my tablet. 

2. "Hey we heard people are complaining that AST is really lame because of how inefficient the job is compared to WHM and SCH so we're going to change Lightspeed to make it a reduce MP cost thing at 150s cooldown instead of actually fixing the problem.

Also the Royal Road swap? The fuck. Now you're going to confuse all the AST players.

Esoteric gear (AF 3.0?) is upgradable via Savage Alex and is dyable when upgraded. Awesome. Was also expecting the FATE modification this patch but oh well. By the time they add it, my second job to 60 would be a thing already and I doubt I'm leveling more jobs.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Kellach Woods - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 05:58 AM)Septha Wrote: Esoteric gear (AF 3.0?) is upgradable via Savage Alex and is dyable when upgraded. Awesome. Was also expecting the FATE modification this patch but oh well. By the time they add it, my second job to 60 would be a thing already and I doubt I'm leveling more jobs.

It's there - 50% more XP in HW areas per FATE clear, and reducing difficulty if last time the FATE was up it failed, as well as level sync requirements going up 1 in HW areas.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Cynel1 - 07-21-2015

Finally the AFs are out now i can get that DRG armor  that midlander was wearing from the CG Trailer.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Blue - 07-21-2015

Siiigh..... allowing Battle Effects filters to turn off Darkside's graphic effect is nowhere among the resolved or known issues... really, SE? -.- I'm playing DRK and damn hate having that effect on, nevermind seeing it on others >_<

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - -no longer matters- - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 07:21 AM)Blue Wrote: Siiigh..... allowing Battle Effects filters to turn off Darkside's graphic effect is nowhere among the resolved or known issues... really, SE? -.- I'm playing DRK and damn hate having that effect on, nevermind seeing it on others >_<
Yeah i try to be conscience about it and turn it off when not questing. So it's not an eyesore for everyone else while I'm standing in town. (Note sometimes I fail this when zipping around to turn in quests but I try.)

At least our Darkside MP bug got fixed! Yay! Honestly I switched back to my Warrior for a half a day then right back to my Dark Knight, I really enjoy the class, and think most of the complaints about it are hyperbole.

EDIT: Looks like the world 2nd group clearing Alexander Savage A1 used War/DRK as the tanks so we're not as broken as people think.

I also want that sword in the picture! It is smexy!

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Aaron - 07-21-2015

Ugh I wont be able to play till around the weekend. 

Im fully expecting to hop in and see "Alexander savage no law bonus" parties already.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Melodia - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 09:35 AM)Aaron Wrote: Im fully expecting to hop in and see "Alexander savage no law bonus" parties already.
The way people behave post-expac? I would expect to see that by 10:00 am EST.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Leggerless - 07-21-2015

I'll bet two weeks on the new PvP Mode before it becomes 'unpopular' again.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Cato - 07-21-2015

(07-21-2015, 09:41 AM)Leggerless Wrote: I'll bet two weeks on the new PvP Mode before it becomes 'unpopular' again.

Mm. I'm hoping that we'll see a major revamp at some point in the future that makes PvP more appealing and more importantly more balanced. Otherwise people are just going to get tired of it once the novelty wears off.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Manari - 07-21-2015

Every single time I see a PvP update in the patch notes, I think the same thing. "Oh yeah, I forgot FFXIV has PvP. Heh."

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - mongi291 - 07-21-2015

So, the weapons in all the previews are actually tomestones gear and not relics.
I can see almost all those weapons as tomestones gear, as they're not traditional FF weapons. But the Deathbringer, the most iconic DRK weapon, is not a relic? Aw.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - ProvaDiServo - 07-21-2015

Although I really need the pvp weapons for DRK, I Can't wait to have that Deathbringer in my hands.

[Image: Golden_Axe_Death_Bringer.png]

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - -no longer matters- - 07-21-2015

So crazy question, because I'm at work and only skimmed the notes. The new AF gear is gained by tomes? Or did they add a quest?