Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) (/showthread.php?tid=12721)

Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - A'kos Saiyal - 07-26-2015

Need something delivered and don't trust those flying fluffy cat to get your package where it needs to go?

Need something found and secured until you can come a call, but don't want to risk your retainers or suffer amateurs?

Maybe you have a bit of magitech that needs looking over and don't know where to turn?

Or just have some trouble and don't know how to solve it?

Then contact A'kos Saiyal! Freelance courier and troubleshooter! Just leave word at the Drowning Wench or Maelstrom Command and we'll be in touch.

Solving your needs today!

Endorsed and employed by the Maelstrom Grand Company of Limsa Lominsa, swabbing decks and handling opo's costs extra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC....I think, can't say if the above was totally IC anyway Cool.

I'm looking for rp, and thought of this hook to get involved with a variety of things. A'kos is a pretty easy going most of the time and can be seen traveling hither and yon the realm over (save for Ishgard for now, haven't unlocked Heavensward yet) If you need someone to fill a role or just randomly rp something, hit me up! If you're looking to employ his services, contact me in game by letter or tell, or pm me here and I'll get to you asap.

I'm also looking for an FC, based in Limsa/Maelstrom and is into pve as well as rp. Good aligned (more or less), housing a plus. I gave some thought to starting my own based on the above concept, but I'm newish and suck at the recruiting part Blush

Walk ups welcome, just have to get the man to slow down for a bit. I mostly play ic, and yes he really does run everywhere like he has a million things to do

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - O'hteco - 07-26-2015

Love! I have a courier character as well and it is fun RP! Will try to get in contact for some possible deliveries. Thumbsup Good luck!

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - Fox - 07-26-2015

Heart of Coeurl is an adventurers' free company that primarily works with Limsa. While we do other tasks for the other city states that's where we mostly involve ourselves with. We also do PVE and what not. Feel free to PM me for more info. Smile

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - A'kos Saiyal - 07-28-2015

(07-26-2015, 07:03 PM)Ohteco Wrote: Love! I have a courier character as well and it is fun RP! Will try to get in contact for some possible deliveries. Thumbsup Good luck!

Thanks, looking forward to it! Thumbsup

(07-26-2015, 07:35 PM)Foxberry Wrote: Heart of Coeurl is an adventurers' free company that primarily works with Limsa. While we do other tasks for the other city states that's where we mostly involve ourselves with. We also do PVE and what not. Feel free to PM me for more info. Smile

I'll look into that Big Grin

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - A'kos Saiyal - 08-01-2015

Now with 100% more Ishgard!

Just hit Heavensward, so I have access. I'd be down for some house rp and being caught in the middle of said houses Wink

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - AeolianMode - 08-01-2015

Ooh... Khyran might have a word or two with your character about something he's dealing with.

I might not be ingame for a few days, but I'll try to catch you when I am?

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - A'kos Saiyal - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 09:43 AM)AeolianMode Wrote: Ooh... Khyran might have a word or two with your character about something he's dealing with.

I might not be ingame for a few days, but I'll try to catch you when I am?

Sounds great Smile You can also pm me here if you like.

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - K'nahli - 08-01-2015

I wanted to see people roleplaying this back before the game launched T_T    Keep it up!!

RE: Advertisement: Courier for hire! (and general rp) - Gwenneth - 08-01-2015

Oh, yes!  I love the concept!  It's such a down-to-earth thing that could lead to so many misadventures!

Reima used to act as a part-time courier in Ul'dah on behalf of the Weavers' Guild, and later on after a move to Gridania.  Old habits die hard whenever she's back there, but now that she's ICly relocated to Ishgard she may need a little bit of help getting things back and forth between north and south.  I'll have to hit you up in game, most definitely.  ^__^

(08-01-2015, 11:25 AM)Knahli Wrote: I wanted to see people roleplaying this back before the game launched T_T    Keep it up!!

Feel free to join in Big Grin

(08-01-2015, 12:24 PM)Reima Wrote: Oh, yes!  I love the concept!  It's such a down-to-earth thing that could lead to so many misadventures!

Reima used to act as a part-time courier in Ul'dah on behalf of the Weavers' Guild, and later on after a move to Gridania.  Old habits die hard whenever she's back there, but now that she's ICly relocated to Ishgard she may need a little bit of help getting things back and forth between north and south.  I'll have to hit you up in game, most definitely.  ^__^

Looking forward to it Smile