Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello everybody! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello everybody! (/showthread.php?tid=12735)

Hello everybody! - Little Yuna - 07-27-2015

Hello everybody! I am a brand new addition to the RP community here at Balmung. I think it's only fair I make myself known so that everyone can better understand who I am!

OOCly I like to spend a lot of my time dungeon crawling for glamour, it's my ingame hobby. In my downtime I like to also do mining and botany to earn money to buy stuff from the markets. My personality is very fickle unfortunately, so I like to change it up a lot. This means I like to change my look, and in the past I was notorious for name changing all the time because of my dissatisfaction of my RP character's name.

I am very easy going ingame and I like to hang out with just about everyone. I stand up for myself if someone says something hurtful, and I won't be afraid to speak my mind.

I have been taking care of several kittens that I rescued, they take up a lot of my time but they are well worth it. I love animals, and if it gives you any hint to how big of a wimp I am, I felt bad about killing the puppy in Sastasha normal mode. Either way, I'm sure I'll make plenty of friends here, have a great time everybody and I hope to see you soon!

RE: Hello everybody! - Jerciex - 07-27-2015

Hello and welcome to community!

I am sure it will be fine here ^^ You aren't only one who changes name/looks of character ^^, so it won't be problem!

Say hello to your kitties!

Welcome again!

RE: Hello everybody! - Little Yuna - 07-27-2015

I do have a question, I am going to be writing out my character's biography, but I can't figure out how to post it on the wiki page. Can anyone help me on this?

Make a search with character's name you are about to create. Then it will let you know there is no such result and asks if you want make one. Then you click "make new" and you have new page Smile

Feel free to add me to buddylist if you want more information, so you can ask details in chat Smile It is little bit faster ^^

Ok so I got the bulk done, but I'm having difficulty posting a picture. I have a picture ready to go, but I don't see where I am supposed to upload it.

Use link to upload picture: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/index.php?title=Special:Upload

Then you use picture's name to upload it  (example: picture.png)

Added you to buddy list, it might be better place to give advices.
There is tutorials as well Tongue
https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Category:Help

RE: Hello everybody! - Faye - 07-27-2015

Hello there, welcome! I love kitties ;o; I had one cat and tried fostering another and, well... needless to say, I have two cats now.

(07-27-2015, 02:28 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome! I love kitties ;o; I had one cat and tried fostering another and, well... needless to say, I have two cats now.
I thought the story was gonna end badly, phew. Yeah I had 4 of them, they're still kittens and I'm going to be giving them their first temporary vaccination in a week or so when they're old enough. I named them after a song :3

Domo - little brown kitten with white patterns around his eyes.
Ari - Long fur kitten, she is more fuzzy looking than the others.
Gato - little brown kitten that looks like Domo, but his face is noticeably darker around the eyes.
Mr Roboto - Black kitty cat.

RE: Hello everybody! - Faye - 07-28-2015

(07-27-2015, 03:47 PM)Roux Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 02:28 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome! I love kitties ;o; I had one cat and tried fostering another and, well... needless to say, I have two cats now.
I thought the story was gonna end badly, phew. Yeah I had 4 of them, they're still kittens and I'm going to be giving them their first temporary vaccination in a week or so when they're old enough. I named them after a song :3

Gato - little brown kitten that looks like Domo, but his face is noticeably darker around the eyes.

Eheheh I like the names, they sound adorable!

RE: Hello everybody! - Little Yuna - 08-01-2015

(07-28-2015, 03:54 PM)Faye Wrote:
(07-27-2015, 03:47 PM)Roux Wrote:

Eheheh I like the names, they sound adorable!
In a couple weeks I'll be taking them to get their booster shots, just to give them something  so they will be held over until their first vaccinations.