Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET (/showthread.php?tid=12743)

Pages: 1 2

Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Tayelle - 07-27-2015

[Image: mDRsMY3.png]

Bastion of Twelve invite you to Mist's white sandy beaches for a day of barbecue, sun, swimming, and summer fun! Come join us for the food and drink, raffles, games, splash around in the sea, play in the sand, or maybe get a tan! Everyone is welcome, so bring your friends and don't forget your towel!

This event is rain or shine! In case of rain: Beach party will move to indoors of the Bastion Company Hall- There is a bath house on premises, dining hall, and stocked bar setup downstairs.

When: Fourth Umbral Moon, 1st Sun (August 1st)
Time:  Begins 7 PM ET
Where: Mist, Ward 8 subdivision beach (or house 60 if raining)

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Tayelle - 07-31-2015

[Image: q83PQYT.jpg]

This event is tomorrow!! Here's a look at what we are looking at for prizes through out the evening, including a million gil in cash prizes! 2 sets of swimwear (dyed to the winner's choice*) , coveted minions and who would complain about the chance at free gil!?

We're looking forward to seeing everyone who come out to join us!

*=Retainer only dyes

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Tayelle - 08-01-2015

This event is TODAY!
Hope to see lots of you there today! Tell your friends!

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-01-2015

[Image: giphy.gif]
soooo glad i looked at this when i did! totes gonna be there today Big Grin
i'd love to get some more info on the raffle but i can wait till the event if that's the plan on when to go over it x3

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Nirri - 08-01-2015

Totally gonna be there aswell!

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Threndual - 08-01-2015

I'd love to be there, but I only just transferred my characters over and they're all still like level 1 D: Time to power-level as quickly as I can then find something to where!

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Tayelle - 08-01-2015

Those assigning raffle tickets to attendees will be on the beach in taffeta sets dyed in Bastion's colors and will be wearing our crest.  

Look for myself (wearing the steel galerus) or Ilyana Cantata to receive your ticket!
[Image: d1wxbwu.png]

Lots of food and drink will be served through out the event as well!

After speaking to the skywatcher, it looks as though we are going to be seeing fair skies!

(08-01-2015, 05:38 PM)Threndual Wrote: I'd love to be there, but I only just transferred my characters over and they're all still like level 1 D: Time to power-level as quickly as I can then find something to where!
Well! if they are an arcanist, marauder, or rogue, you can actually access Mist quite easily!

Take the Tempest Gate exit from the Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks, and then run Northeast toward Red Rooster Stead! The entrance to Mist is right there.

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-01-2015

forty more minutes to go! Big Grin i even made dinner a bit early today just to be sure i didn't have to step away too long during the party x3

thanks for the heads up on how to get a raffle ticket, just another quick question tho....how much and what's the limit on how many you can have? :3

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Alderique - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 05:38 PM)Threndual Wrote: I'd love to be there, but I only just transferred my characters over and they're all still like level 1 D: Time to power-level as quickly as I can then find something to where!

When in doubt, racial underwear can often pass for swimwear!

(08-01-2015, 06:27 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: forty more minutes to go! Big Grin i even made dinner a bit early today just to be sure i didn't have to step away too long during the party x3

thanks for the heads up on how to get a raffle ticket, just another quick question tho....how much and what's the limit on how many you can have? :3

That's another great question!
The raffle is FREE for all attendees! One ticket per person!

RE: Bastion's Blazing Barbecue Beach Bonanza Bash!(08/01) 7PM ET - Threndual - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 06:14 PM)Tayelle Wrote:
Well! if they are an arcanist, marauder, or rogue, you can actually access Mist quite easily!

Take the Tempest Gate exit from the Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks, and then run Northeast toward Red Rooster Stead! The entrance to Mist is right there.

Sadly, my chosen character is a Thaumaturge x3 Level 1 to 11 in like an hour isn't bad. AND I found some stuff to wear from the market board as well, not far of getting to Limsa though I'm already late as it is :3

(08-01-2015, 07:30 PM)Threndual Wrote:

Sadly, my chosen character is a Thaumaturge x3 Level 1 to 11 in like an hour isn't bad. AND I found some stuff to wear from the market board as well, not far of getting to Limsa though I'm already late as it is :3
we're still going! Big Grin

(08-01-2015, 09:19 PM)Tayelle Wrote:

Really? That surprises me, I've only just gotten the quest for the flight passes and I was afraid I'd have missed it all by now!

(08-01-2015, 09:31 PM)Threndual Wrote:
(08-01-2015, 09:19 PM)Tayelle Wrote:

Really? That surprises me, I've only just gotten the quest for the flight passes and I was afraid I'd have missed it all by now!
Aye! the "dating game" is going on outside house 60, as well as inside in rooms 12 and 14
The raffle will be commencing after that!