Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello ^_^ <3 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello ^_^ <3 (/showthread.php?tid=12769)

Pages: 1 2

Hello ^_^ <3 - Psykadillic - 07-29-2015

Hey y'all! My name is Mercedes but many call me Psyk or Memes. I have played FFXIV for a few months on and off but now I plan on becoming committed to the game a lot more now that I got a handle on my life (I think?). I am 23 and I live in Ohio. I am also a Nurse. I love RP and it literally made my whole life seeing that RP existed here in a game that I love! I have RP'd for years but I will say I am new to RP for this game. I have my main Mei Lunai on Exodus and I have Leia Orime on Hyperion. I am up for making new characters to meet my Rping needs as well as my gaming experience here so if anyone has advice I am all ears. I hope to see you sometime in the world of FF. Thank you! <3 Moogle

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Bronn - 07-29-2015

Hello and welcome! You should probably try to create a character on Balmung since RP is pretty much dead in Exodus and Hyperion. Hope you enjoy your time here

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Psykadillic - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 10:02 PM)Bronn Wrote: Hello and welcome! You should probably try to create a character on Balmung since RP is pretty much dead in Exodus and Hyperion. Hope you enjoy your time here
 Thank you so much. I am currently trying to get into Balmung so we shall see eh? It keeps saying that the server isn't accepting any more characters. But I'll keep trying!

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Bronn - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 10:05 PM)Psykadillic Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 10:02 PM)Bronn Wrote: Hello and welcome! You should probably try to create a character on Balmung since RP is pretty much dead in Exodus and Hyperion. Hope you enjoy your time here
 Thank you so much. I am currently trying to get into Balmung so we shall see eh? It keeps saying that the server isn't accepting any more characters. But I'll keep trying!

An hour before a scheduled maintenance ends, get on r/ffxiv's new comissions section and spam F5 every 2-3 minutes.  When the server goes online, people will open threads about it. That's the best time to create a new character

(07-29-2015, 10:09 PM)Bronn Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 10:05 PM)Psykadillic Wrote:

An hour before a scheduled maintenance ends, get on r/ffxiv's new comissions section and spam F5 every 2-3 minutes.  When the server goes online, people will open threads about it. That's the best time to create a new character
Oh okay ;-; <///3

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Devyn Piper - 07-29-2015

You should probably also take a look at this thread: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=12737

The consensus is that getting to Balmung without doing a server transfer is really hard right now.

Also, welcome!

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Faye - 07-29-2015

Oh, Ohio is right next door. Welcome!

(07-29-2015, 11:08 PM)Mrrsh Wrote: You should probably also take a look at this thread: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=12737

The consensus is that getting to Balmung without doing a server transfer is really hard right now.

Also, welcome!
I will probably do the transfer then :c If that means I pay a little money to be happy then so be it. I think it wold be worth it. C:

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Devyn Piper - 07-30-2015

*nod* That's what I ended up doing.

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Rhaq'ir - 07-30-2015

Welcome Ms. to the website :3

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Scaith - 08-06-2015

:: waves with a smile :: Hey there! Scaith here. I hope that I can find you on the server, since I'm on Exodus too! Look for me in Ul'dah sometime, I usually can be found at the goldsmith's! I'd love to make more RP friends and connections for RP linkshells. Anywho, send me a whisper sometime!

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Psykadillic - 08-24-2015

Just to update for everyone. I am indeed on the Balmung server now too! My name is Nala Terre there and I hope to see many of you there! <3 Don't hesitate to send me a whisper sometime. I love making new friends.Moogle

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Shattered Sword - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 04:51 PM)Psykadillic Wrote: Just to update for everyone. I am indeed on the Balmung server now too! My name is Nala Terre there and I hope to see many of you there! <3 Don't hesitate to send me a whisper sometime. I love making new friends.Moogle

Miqo'te, right? After all, you wouldn't want to choose poorly, would you?

In seriousness, welcome. I've only been on Balmung and the RPC for a few days and it's been remarkable at how helpful and diverse the community is. I think you'll be quite pleased.

Hit me up if you'd like, either for leveling or RP. I'm still new to the game, but certainly not to MMO's, and I'll happily be a pocket tank for others. c:

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-24-2015

Feel free to say hi to me, too! Callie's always up to making new friends. :D

RE: Hello ^_^ <3 - Psykadillic - 08-24-2015

(08-24-2015, 05:31 PM)W Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 04:51 PM)Psykadillic Wrote: Just to update for everyone. I am indeed on the Balmung server now too! My name is Nala Terre there and I hope to see many of you there! <3 Don't hesitate to send me a whisper sometime. I love making new friends.Moogle

Miqo'te, right? After all, you wouldn't want to choose poorly, would you?

In seriousness, welcome. I've only been on Balmung and the RPC for a few days and it's been remarkable at how helpful and diverse the community is. I think you'll be quite pleased.

Hit me up if you'd like, either for leveling or RP. I'm still new to the game, but certainly not to MMO's, and I'll happily be a pocket tank for others. c:
Of course Miqo'te! <3 I would love to level with you. I am currently lvl 28 ;-;