Hydaelyn Role-Players
At your service? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: At your service? (/showthread.php?tid=12798)

At your service? - PaperLife - 08-02-2015

Well hey again peeps!! It's been soooo long since I was here, and when I was here it was for a really short time too lol 
I gotta make this post because I am hoping to get back into rp in a major way. Yep, that's right. It's rp time y'all. I decided to scrap my old character and resurrect a character I used to rp on imvu back in my emo days loool XD
Of course he's now adjusted to fit Eorzea but it was easy to do. 

Basically I am looking for a noble house to serve, if you lookies my Wiki (still WIP) you can get a good idea who he is. He's definitely more suited to a certain type of house. Namely a darker house. But who's to say actually, his evil self might be quite interesting in a more, shall we say wholesome, household as well since he's quite good at hiding his dark intentions. 

Well, I really hope I get to rp with you guys, it's been a long time and there seems to be tons of awesome new people here! Well, thanks for reading and I hope you'll hit me up in game! ^_^/

RE: At your service? - Faye - 08-02-2015

Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin

RE: At your service? - PaperLife - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 03:55 AM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin
Hey thank you very much! Angel

RE: At your service? - Ekidna - 08-03-2015

I'd totally love to meet you IG as I'm playing a highborn ishgardian from a minor nouble house who would easily walk on dark paths and commit the worst deeds should she meet the wrong people....like having a shakespearian Iago as a councellor...

Well, the time differences will probably not be in my favor though Sad 

Welcome back here anyway =)

RE: At your service? - PaperLife - 08-08-2015

(08-03-2015, 01:50 PM)Ekidna Wrote: I'd totally love to meet you IG as I'm playing a highborn ishgardian from a minor nouble house who would easily walk on dark paths and commit the worst deeds should she meet the wrong people....like having a shakespearian Iago as a councellor...

Well, the time differences will probably not be in my favor though Sad 

Welcome back here anyway =)
I'll try to contact you IG, i can work with time differences fairly well. I hope we get to meet soon, thanks for your reply! ^^

RE: At your service? - Eratika - 08-13-2015

Are you still on the lookout for this? I am thinking of bringing in another character or rather applying my non rp main into a rp character. If so then maybe we can work out something together since I would be bringing in a clean slate so to speak.

RE: At your service? - PaperLife - 08-15-2015

(08-13-2015, 12:00 PM)E Wrote: Are you still on the lookout for this? I am thinking of bringing in another character or rather applying my non rp main into a rp character. If so then maybe we can work out something together since I would be bringing in a clean slate so to speak.
Yes, I'm still searching. Please don't hesitate to contact me in game if/when you're ready. I'd be happy to discuss furthering our rp goals together if possible Smile