Hydaelyn Role-Players
Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Where'd you go? I miss you so. (/showthread.php?tid=12817)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Gegenji - 08-04-2015

Chachan is likely either sleeping, working his forge to further hone his smithing skills, or dorking around with Gran. I have a faint schedule I've slowly been putting together for him so that I can ask myself "Well, what would Chachan be doing right now?" and have an answer. The most notable of these events is Gran's daily After-Dinner Walk along the beaches of Mist. Little porker needs his exercise, and it's best to burn off all that energy before bedtime!

Gogon, after everything that's gone down, spent most of his time in a sort of meditative sleep-trance to keep the soul fragments at bay. Progressing through dealing with that, he's able to spend less time doing that now. So, I could add "a lot of reading and research" to the list, since he's a seeker of knowledge. He's also likely trying to re-establish his information network so I can handwave away some bits of information here and there, but I'd rather most of that be done IC with actual information broker characters. I just imagine him doing some on the NPC side as well so it's available if needed. Blush

Judge is likely doing his job - being called upon to oversee various cases and pass judgment. Matters of ownership, disputes, duels, contract conflicts, claims, and so on. Again, some things I'd love to do IC as well, but assume he's doing such with various unknown, unnamed NPCs while I'm not using him. Or doing other, oddball Order-oriented things that make others look at him and go "What the heck is that huge armored guy doing?" Like intensely examining the contents of his sandwiches.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Asmodean - 08-04-2015

Sleeping, taking care of Halone, or out on patrol in the western highlands. Asmodean is a simple man once you get past the whole soulstone with another soul in after all. Oh and now Asmodean is starting to train with his lance a lot more now so he could be doing that out in the wildness as well.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - A'kos Saiyal - 08-04-2015

Probably his courier jobs or sleeping. Or any of the things that would happen off screen that I wouldn't normally rp, such as the bathroom and hygiene. Maintenance things for his armor, weapons and mechanical contraptions. Seeing what's up at Maelstrom command. A lot of it is just those things we have to do ooc in an mmo (like inventory organization) that I figure would happen before an expedition.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Mercer - 08-04-2015

Oswin is out doing his new manager job for the Heart of Coeurl and silently brooding about responsibility. He doesn't like acting like a grown up, so he spends equal parts drinking and gambling on the company's dollar. No one said he was a role model.

Ghunan is training. If he's not actively being played he's out honing technique and muscle into a lethal killing machine. And eating. So much eating. Did you know there are types of squid jerky? Ghunan didn't. He's getting fat.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Unnamed Mercenary - 08-04-2015

What's Franz doing when I'm not making his life miserable?

Plotting the destruction of the world Probably sleeping, eating or working out. If he's managed to get all three of those things taken care of, perhaps he's studying or actually trying to earn some gil with some day-jobs.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Marisa - 08-04-2015

Without direct input, Marisa will just stand in one spot and sway side to side with the music in her head.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Chris Ganale - 08-04-2015

Ganale does his mining day job, or sleeps. Tahz either does his part-time postman job, loafs about with J'karu, or practices with his lance; he's got to be as bad ass as all those DRG he saw at the Steps of Faith. Chao sleeps, studies magic, or--more often--tweaks and upgrades either her powered armor or her battle robot.

RE: Where'd you go? I miss you so. - Ignacius - 08-04-2015

Nine tenths of street work is recon.  When I'm not logged in, Orleans is generally doing the legwork he needs to do to make sense of what I do when I get online.