Hydaelyn Role-Players
One day, Balmung will be open... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: One day, Balmung will be open... (/showthread.php?tid=12828)

Pages: 1 2

One day, Balmung will be open... - Dare - 08-03-2015

...and when that day comes, I shall make a character there.

In the mean time, hello! I currently play a bard on Ultros named J'keera Sutos, although I pine for roleplay and there is little to none there. Its sad, honestly!

I hope I can satisfy some urges here at the very least, and perhaps one day make it onto Balmung - if it ever opens, that is!

Cheers!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Roda - 08-04-2015

Welcome!
And good luck in your journey to the RP promise land~

I recommend trying in a few hours when servers come back up.  You might have a chance then! '3'

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Silver Sun - 08-04-2015

Hello, hello. Hope you make it in very soon. I've switched out of Balmung twice because my friends kept hopping servers and every time I switched back to Balmung I did it in the wee hours of the morning and got in without hassle. I'm grateful for my luck and hopefully you won't have to wait too long to sate your urges!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Roe Dad - 08-04-2015

I find right after maintenance is the best time good luck. Also if you dont mind paying for a transfer make characters on another server and move them all at once. should be one price like 10 dollars.

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - As'elena - 08-04-2015

And so your watch begins.

Hope you manage to sneak onto the server soon! I paid for a transfer myself and it's definitely worth it though!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Kiur - 08-04-2015

I had to drop 18$ to get Kiur there. And now I have two characters in-waiting.

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Dare - 08-04-2015

Thanks for the replies everyone - I ended up going to bed, haha. I was toying with the idea of transferring, but wanted to try out a character there first to make sure I knew what I was getting into. I remember back in my WoW days, I transferred my priest to a roleplay realm, just to meet silence. Turns out the RP community there is rather gated, haha!

Thanks for all your suggestions!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - -no longer matters- - 08-04-2015

Hello!

I hope you can get in too! Honestly it's worth the $18.00 to get in, you will not be RP starved!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Aaron - 08-04-2015

(08-03-2015, 11:58 PM)Dare Wrote: ...and when that day comes, I shall make a character there.

In the mean time, hello! I currently play a bard on Ultros named J'keera Sutos, although I pine for roleplay and there is little to none there. Its sad, honestly!

I hope I can satisfy some urges here at the very least, and perhaps one day make it onto Balmung - if it ever opens, that is!

Cheers!
/pulls up chair.

Mate, if ya want to get into Balmung, you need to court it first. Balmung is a woman with class, they don't just put out for any old person like the other servers if ya catch my drift. Or you could pay her for it, but that's the chumps way out.

Take it on a date first, then let it all unravel. Soon enough you'll be in there mate Wink

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Berrod Armstrong - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 10:24 AM)Aaron Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 11:58 PM)Dare Wrote: ...and when that day comes, I shall make a character there.

Cheers!
/pulls up chair.

Mate, if ya want to get into Balmung, you need to court it first. Balmung is a woman with class, they don't just put out for any old person like the other servers if ya catch my drift. Or you could pay her for it, but that's the chumps way out.

Take it on a date first, then let it all unravel. Soon enough you'll be in there mate Wink
This is incorrect. 

Balmung is a wild gal who only lets you in for free for four minutes every once in a while. Every other time you gotta pay.

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Devyn Piper - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 10:01 AM)Dare Wrote: Thanks for the replies everyone - I ended up going to bed, haha. I was toying with the idea of transferring, but wanted to try out a character there first to make sure I knew what I was getting into. I remember back in my WoW days, I transferred my priest to a roleplay realm, just to meet silence. Turns out the RP community there is rather gated, haha!

Thanks for all your suggestions!

From my (limited, so far) experience the RP community on Balmung is FAR from "gated".  I've met people through the boards and through random encounters in-game both, and found an FC with fun people - all in about 2 weeks playtime.  Come on over, and feel free to look me up once you do.

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Deathshield - 08-04-2015

Dare my friend, i've been attempting to get in to the server for nigh on a week, the paid transfer is calling to me, I can't ignore it no more...

But honestly, I think buying your way into the server is the best bet on getting in, I shall be doing that in the near future so I hope to see you all soon!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Aaron - 08-04-2015

(08-04-2015, 11:53 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote:
(08-04-2015, 10:24 AM)Aaron Wrote:

Cheers!
/pulls up chair.

This is incorrect. 

Balmung is a wild gal who only lets you in for free for four minutes every once in a while. Every other time you gotta pay.
Did you just say what i was trying to say BUT SMARTER!?

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Dare - 08-04-2015

Whether a wild girl or a classy lady, Balmung certainly is picky, that is for sure! ;p

Thanks again for all the replies! I'll definitely take transferring into consideration - for both myself, and my best friend. 

Cheers everyone!

RE: One day, Balmung will be open... - Kiur - 08-04-2015

Maybe you could be like...

"I dare you to open..."

(I hate myself)