Hydaelyn Role-Players
Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. (/showthread.php?tid=12850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Berrod Armstrong - 08-05-2015

...Or would they be Brawlytastic Barascrawls? Ah well, who knows! I took down my old art thread for reasons. I figure it's time to reboot! I'll be adding stuff as I can. I prooobably won't post much of my old work, since my new stuff is so different.

You can also visit my deviantart profile for most of my work. I say most because I can't post the supernasty on there.

So here thing. Warning for instances of manflesh:

[Image: commission_graphic_by_berrodarmstrong-d944m97.png]

And here are some terms of service -- just in case:

Each additional character in a drawing incurs an additional 50% of the base cost, with the exception of the head/busts, which incur an additional 100%. 
For example, a waist up full color drawing of two people will cost $30. $20 + $10 (50% of the base cost).

Severe complexity of armor/weapons may incur an additional cost.

Dynamic poses and fights between/among two or more characters incur an additional cost that will be discussed upon commissioning. Fear not! The artist is willing to be very reasonable.

NSFW commissions are accepted, but the artist reserves the right to decline service based on the requested content (feel free to ask, the worst that can happen is that he’ll say ‘Sorry, no’). The artist will not judge clients on their tastes, nor will he disclose anything that the client wishes to keep private.

NSFW items carry an extra fee that will be discussed upon commissioning. This fee depends on the scope of what is requested. Again, the artist will be reasonable. Each additional character in a NSFW commission will still incur an additional 50% of the BASE cost – this does not include the NSFW fee or any other fees incurred for the complexity of the piece.

Commissions are expected to take 3-7 days for completion, depending on the complexity of the piece requested.

Work begins only after payment is received. Invoicing will be done through Paypal. Payment does not include PayPal fees; the artist is willing to cover those – although if the client covers the fee the gesture is very much appreciated!

Clients are asked to provide a clear description in writing of what they would like drawn. A descriptive paragraph is fine. Any additional visual references are excellent. The artist may attempt to contact the client at times to gain some more insight on what is desired.

The client will be shown the status of the artwork’s progress at the point of sketching, when flats are completed, and when shading is done. At each of these junctions, they will have the opportunity to request changes twice before incurring an additional cost.

If the artist is unable to begin work past sketching the piece, he will refund the client appropriately after discussion. Once again, the artist will be reasonable.

The client will be provided with a full-sized version of the artwork, as well as a version for posting to blogs and the like. The client is asked to respect the work and give credit to the artist wherever it is used. The artist will also ask the client’s permission before publishing it in his body of works.

Open slots will be announced separately from this post.

Commissions are open based on a case-by-case basis.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 08-05-2015

And a couple more images that aren't included on the listing:

[Image: caleb_at_the_grindstone_by_berrodarmstrong-d92ldh8.jpg]
Finished a drawing of Caleb that I'd started wayyy back then and didn't have the skills to complete. NOW I DO. I think. At least, now I can scream and sob more effectively to produce something worthwhile. 

[Image: nasam_himaa_wip_by_berrodarmstrong-d93k5gi.jpg]
Annnnd here is a WIP of my Buduga who goes by the name of Nasam Himaa. Scales and horns are a special kind of hell. Dunno when I'll finish this one but the flats are fun!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Warren Castille - 08-05-2015

THIS THREAD IS BAAAAACK

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 08-07-2015

Shameless bara go! This is a commission done for Ranulf Squires! I uh. I had to cut off the lower half of it so that it could go here without breaking any rules. You can find the full nsfw version here.

[Image: cmnA7Fg.jpg]

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 08-12-2015

[Image: tumblr_nsv3k5k7Ru1robwlio1_1280.png]

WIP of Berrod doing crunches while the Agrons anchor is footses. I won't be finishing this one anytime soon because of commissions, but I'll post when I progress!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-13-2015

glad to see you're able to take on orders again Big Grin *subs*

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-23-2015

Working on Au Ra Ba Ra. Ololol. SFW, save for a bit of dirty text. It's not explicit really, so I'm not bothering to spoiler or link it. So here we have a Xaela, pinning his lover to a wall, from the PoV of said lover. 'Tis only a WIP; I want to finish it tomorrow.

[Image: tumblr_nuz527T8hK1robwlio1_1280.jpg]

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-26-2015

[Image: art_trade__iex_moks_by_berrodarmstrong-d9axab0.png]
Finished it last night. I streamed it but I only showed a handful of folks who were around at the time because I was terrified of people seeing my sloppy process lol. Iex Moks! It's half of an art trade -- Iex's player drew my Roegadyn, Barabaen, making the same expression. Do forgive the slightly dirty text!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-29-2015

[Image: tumblr_nvfm6tJ2TT1robwlio1_540.png]
Partial WIP of a commission I'm working on! Hoping to finish soon.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-30-2015

[Image: commission___alistair_fry_by_berrodarmst...9bfd07.png]
Finished that commission of the Sagolii Highlander, Alistair Fry! Really happy with this one.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 10-01-2015

[Image: tumblr_nvkf1uV5Gt1robwlio1_540.png]
WIP of a thing for Oscare Iono!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 10-04-2015

[Image: n3SolUn.png]
Finished! The full version is saucy and nsfw, but if you're fine with that, have at!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 10-29-2015

Have a WIP of a commission that I'm doing for Vyce's Highlander, Solmund Whyte!

[Image: nkPRWBg.png]
There's more to it, but nothing that I'd shoe here.
The Barascrawls continue!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 10-30-2015

A crop of the finished piece of Solmund Whyte! There's more but it's 2sawsy4RPC. Big thanks to Vyce for selecting me and being an awesome, patient client!

[Image: FE3YD8x.jpg]

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls. - Berrod Armstrong - 11-03-2015

A dude on tumblr declared November month Roevember (lol Roovember if you go by Square's pronunciation), so I drew a thing. It's BARA but all the bits are barely covered up so it's safe. MODS LEMME KNOW IF IT'S TOO AWFUL. It's my Sea Wolf, Barabaen Bhaldfarrsyn! Bones for short. WIP ness, gonna work on it over the next couple weeks then start on my hellsguard.

[Image: tumblr_nx8e3iVRA01robwlio1_540.jpg]