Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings and Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings and Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=12918)

Greetings and Hello! - Ihda Kheezu - 08-09-2015

Hello everyone!

I am but a simple Miqo'te named Ihda Kheezu and I am new here to this realm ((Just got the game and transferred to Balmung). I do not have a whole lot of friends available to me on here so I would like to meet others! I am open to whatever is going on and I am not against anything ((I am ok with RP combat as long as it is talked about)) I am a big fan of romance rp but I want to get to know people first more than anything. I am also ok with learning more about my family and friends ( I am totally awesome with that roleplay also). So please get to know me as I am a simple mage learning the ways of the summoner and would like to know others here. Please send a message on here or in game.

Also: like I said, I am pretty much open to everything, just want to meet new people and start my roleplay career on balmung with people. Also I can be as in character or out of character depends on the people around me!
Edit: apparently I made like five million typos, I am sorry.

RE: Greetings and Hello! - Faye - 08-09-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung!

RE: Greetings and Hello! - Ihda Kheezu - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 11:10 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to Balmung!
Thank you! whats the best way of getting involved? I went in the quick sand a couple of times but it was kinda intimidating. I did do the mystic runestone today which was fun

RE: Greetings and Hello! - Liebestraum - 08-10-2015

Greetings fellow newcomer. I'm free to rp if you happen to see K'oda Tia don't hesitate to say hello Smile

RE: Greetings and Hello! - Faye - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 11:26 PM)Ihda Kheezu Wrote:
(08-09-2015, 11:10 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome to Balmung!
Thank you! whats the best way of getting involved? I went in the quick sand a couple of times but it was kinda intimidating. I did do the mystic runestone today which was fun

Events like the Mystic Runestone are a great way to jump into things! If the Quicksand is a little too intimidating to jump straight into, I recommend posting in the Making Connections board and finding people interested in some more one-on-one RP to get adjusted. Also, joining a free company and some linkshells is a good way to make some RP buddies and hear about where RP is happening. I recommend just browsing the linkshell hall for whatever catches your eye!

RE: Greetings and Hello! - Roe Dad - 08-10-2015

Welcome have fun!

RE: Greetings and Hello! - K'nahli - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 10:51 PM)Ihda Kheezu Wrote: Edit: apparently I made like five million typos, I am sorry.

Hello, my long-estranged soulmate.

Welcome to the forum and Balmung ^^  If you have any questions then feel free to ask either here or via creating a topic as you see appropriate and everyone will do their best to help you.

I hope you quickly come to enjoy the community here!

Have a nice day ^^

RE: Greetings and Hello! - As'elena - 08-10-2015

Welcome to Balmung! Hope to be running into you someday!