Hydaelyn Role-Players
Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) (/showthread.php?tid=12929)

Pages: 1 2 3

Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Mrin'zi - 08-10-2015

Drakeheart
An OOC LS for Heavy RPers

Who Are We:
Drakeheart intends to be a middle ground for a wide variety of Heavy Roleplayers on Balmung's server regardless of In-Character FCs and/or LSs. We are here for the purpose of making connections with others looking to RP, making friends, allies, and stories all.

We are Unlike Others:
This LS will not tolerate drama, spamming, or favoritism. That is to say that if you join this LS, you will find a safe haven as an RPer to make connections, where you won't be judged based on how or what you want to RP so long as it follows current FFXIV Lore. While chatter is more than welcome, we encourage our members to get to know one another, we will attempt to be swift to shut down problematic issues that might arise.

Heavy RP Vs. Regular RP:
What determines a Heavy RPer? According to this LS, a Heavy RPer is discerned by how often they can be found RPing, how well they and their character abide by current in-game Lore, and how willing they are to dive into new RP and branch out from their normal group(s). Put quite simply, we're looking for people who have a deep love for the game's story and setting, and their own characters. People who spend time researching their character(s) and keep them true to their natural behavior.

This isn't to say one is better than the other. We still love, accept, and RP with people who aren't as obsessive about RP as we are. But we understand that there are those of us who enjoy a higher intensity than others. Furthermore, we don't discount new players from our ranks! You can join us and not know a whole lot about the game's lore, provided you're willing to learn, ask questions, and make adjustments when something isn't right.

LGBTAQ Friendly:
Just as the title says; we accept you for who you are no matter who that might be. We will not abide the persecution of harassment of anyone for any reason. This includes OOC and IC reasons, however this is explained more in-depth in our Rules section.

No Commitment Needed:
We fully understand that this LS might not be for everyone. If you join us and feel that the LS isn't the right fit for you, we won't harass you for leaving.

Active and Maintained Community:
Our LS is maintained so that our community is active. Those who have been offline for more than 30 days (without prior knowledge) will be removed. Those who break our rules will be given a first warning, then removed on a second offense (no exceptions). Essentially, we plan to stick the guidelines by which we have set here.

For questions, information, or an invitation to join, send a message to Mrin'zi Yaate in-game (more leaders to be added soon). If you cannot contact me in-game, leave a message here on the thread of send me a Private Message; I will get back to you ASAP.

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Lumizumi - 09-04-2015

I would love an invite to this linkshell! My name in-game is the same as here, Malliri Veinwright. Much appreciated!

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Kismet - 09-05-2015

Sounds interesting. Please add me on Kinsei Hoshikawa. Thank you!

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Iona - 09-09-2015

This sounds really interesting, I would like an invite, My name is Iona Falconsoull. I am somewhat new to FFxiv lore and game, but I am a fast learner and not afraid to ask questions, even the stupid ones.
I have been rp'ing for 17 years, and have a few mmo experiences. Games I have played was SWG, EQ2, TSW, SWToR, GW2 and ESO.

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Laike - 09-09-2015

Add away!

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Sig - 09-09-2015

I would like a proverbial ticket on this bus!

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - That Guy - 09-10-2015

I would also like an invite if that's alright ^^

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Stalwart Bull - 09-14-2015

I would totally like an invite- the In game name is Ernold Cordwyk

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Silvyr - 09-14-2015

Oliver Amaranth would love an invite. ^^;

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Xehna - 09-14-2015

Xehn'a Hmyr would like an invite!

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Arik - 09-14-2015

If there's room, I'd love an invite as well! (On Arik Nergui)

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Killerwing - 10-04-2015

Hello, may I ask for an invite to this linkshell if it is active? I would really enjoy the chance of being able to RP more often. While my FC does RP, seems they have been a bit more silent lately(school starting last month didn't help for that ^^; )

Anyway, my character name is Tatsumi Hanateru, as you can see in the side profile to this post.

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Kilroy - 11-05-2015

Would there happen to be any slots for this LS?  I just transferred over to the server and would love to start making some RP connections.  Character name is Otho Blackstone.  Thanx in advance!

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - DeathGodSkeith - 11-05-2015

would appreciate an invite

RE: Drakeheart (OOC LS for Heavy RPers) - Zuiko - 12-01-2015

Is this link shell still up and running if so I would like to see if I could receive an invite. My character's name is Flaming Blade.