Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends (/showthread.php?tid=12931)

Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Siwonshi - 08-10-2015

Hello RPC!

My character, Sera Fawles, is a traveling medic and researcher currently stationed in Thanalan. She travels from camp to camp, and likes to spend only a few days in one location before moving, her time mostly spent on her studies and research.

I'm fairly new to the roleplaying community of Final Fantasy XIV, so I'm mainly looking to make friends or contacts and just meet new people in general! My character is constantly moving and isn't tied to one location, as such she can be found in multiple places depending on your needs at the time (if your personal story line doesn't permit you to be in some other location).

Sera specializes in recovery magic, but would rather not use it as she believes it attracts the wrong kind of attention. She prefers natural remedies and more often than not makes her own. Her main goal in traveling to different camps and communities is to research new ways to make ointments and medicine. She's motherly, philosophical and an all-around free spirit.

I'm open to suggestions and I also do not have a FC right now (or linkshell for that matter). So if your character ends up wounded in the desert somewhere, gets a heat stroke or is just generally lost and needs a helping hand, hit me up! I'm always happy to help.

Also forgot to mention my playtime is usually during the day/evening EST. Thank you!

RE: Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Kaiz - 08-10-2015

I think her and Kaiz could pair up well. Kaiz is a wandering Xaela from the Kha tribe who is interested in exploring Eorzea to learn new things to bring back to his tribe one day. He's a sort of pugilist/hunter/survivor with a lot of wilderness experience.

RE: Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Erik Mynhier - 08-10-2015

If you are looking for a good fc for rp the Red Wings are flushing out our medical corp. We currently have an intern student doctor and are looking to add more med staff.

And even if you dont want to join, doesnt mean we cant make an rp connection.

RE: Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Cliodhna Eoghan - 08-11-2015

oh luls looks like erik found you before i had a chance to tell him about you xD least you know we're friendly Big Grin

RE: Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Nebbs - 08-11-2015

You could bump into Nebula anyplace, she is a healer but rather strange, think Pratchett's witches.
Also you would be welcome in Hugs &Cake Linkshell, where quite a few would be happy to RP with you I am sure.

RE: Traveling medic/researcher looking for friends - Siwonshi - 08-11-2015

Thank you to everyone that replied and messaged me in-game! I can't wait to get things started.

@Kaiz: My character would really like to meet a fellow Au Ra, especially if he's an explorer. I'll keep my eyes out for your name around. Feel free to message me if I don't get to you first!

@Erik: Aye! I chatted with Cliodhna a bit last night and I'd definitely be interested in eventually joining your FC. I looked around on your website and it being military based, we might have to meet IC a few times and talk a bit but we can work something out for sure!

@Nebbs: Sera would love to meet other healers! I'll try to message you in-game when I can. And I'd really like to join the Linkshell (they're kind of under-utilized right now I feel) whenever we get a hold of each other.