Hydaelyn Role-Players
The person above your post is now your spouse! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The person above your post is now your spouse! (/showthread.php?tid=13017)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

The person above your post is now your spouse! - MilanaMina - 08-16-2015

The person above your post is now your spouse! How screwed are you?

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Aaron - 08-16-2015

Can you at least cook?

Cause anything that requires a stove or a lot of preparing I cannot do. I make a mean ass tasty bowl of cereal though.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Volk - 08-16-2015

(psst. . . run.)

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Ludivine Goultard - 08-16-2015

Wait, in-game, or for real?

Wildwood and Duskwight...maybe they'd be able to go around helping people reach things on high shelves together. 

I'm having a hard time thinking of negatives...

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Roe Dad - 08-16-2015

If its Ludvine. Not so bad.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Spethah - 08-16-2015

It's a Roe. 

I don't care how bad they might be. It's a Roe. 

I accept this even through death.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Kurt S. - 08-17-2015

I don't know em, but sure why not? Like running a dungeon blind I'd say.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - LadyRochester - 08-17-2015

*Reads RPC wiki*

MY character is straight, but if they were married... Hmm... I'd say they'd get along (mostly). So long as they don't have financial issues, they should be fine. She appreciates a sharp mind and a silver tongue, so that's always a plus. 

Big Grin

So long as she proves to be intelligent and not too problematic for her money, it's all good.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Melodia - 08-17-2015

Looks.

"Good to go."

*Rolls credits.*

Smile

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - C'kayah Polaali - 08-17-2015

What could possibly go wrong? Thumbsup

You don't mind rolling in vast wealth, illegally acquired, do you, Mel?

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Steel Wolf - 08-17-2015

....huh.

Yea, alright, I think Steel can handle that. But could kittymans handle Steel? XD

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Gegenji - 08-17-2015

I would be forever wondering if Steel simply married Chachan to get to Gran. Sad

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Berrod Armstrong - 08-17-2015

Berrod hopes Chachan can cook.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Bryn - 08-17-2015

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Roegadyn and wife. You may kiss the bride, kupo!" Chirped the Moogle with a theatrical twirl and a toot on his wee trumpet.

Bryn smiled and leaned in to kiss her man slowly, savouring the moment to store it away as a treasured memory as applause erupted within the chapel. Her heart felt as if it might spill over with joy as their kiss came to an end and Bryn straightened, opening her eyes.

Was it the lighting in here, or did Daghbheri kind of look like Berrod?

She blinked. Dagh still looked like Berrod.

She was staring. Berrod stared back at her, looking like Berrod.

Dagh was Berrod.

The panic welling up in her chest escaped as a strangled croak of a cry. The audience continued to applaud, as if nothing at all was wrong. In the front row, Brave Horizon was whispering something to Arcian Martell, pointing at Bryn's new husband with an impish grin.

Bryn's pale eyes slowly followed Brave's pointing finger, trailing down Berrod's bare, muscular body...

Her terror finally rang in a scream at the sight of the Eft-in-a-leather-glove.

That scream followed her into Eorzea as she awoke, waking half of the Brume with her.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Coatleque - 08-17-2015

"Wait, this is revenge for w-what? An energy drink poster? How exactly does this hurt Dogberry again?"
(not complaining)