Hydaelyn Role-Players
The person above your post is now your spouse! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The person above your post is now your spouse! (/showthread.php?tid=13017)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Nodem - 09-27-2015

*Notices eyepatch on left eye*

"I'll allow you to stay on my right side. Then we can be a complete. This will work out just fine."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Valke - 09-27-2015

-Pokes the eyepatch on her own left eye-
"I'd really like to keep my remaining eye, so... watch the horns, aye?"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Roe Dad - 09-27-2015

"Im just marrying you for the owl...."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Steel Wolf - 09-27-2015

"I'm marryin' ye on account'a yer one of th'few able t'see me in the eyes. Heh."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Zanther - 09-27-2015

"Well hello there hansom. We had a great time last night." *flashes ring*

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Valke - 09-28-2015

"Wait, how come I was not invited to the fun-having?"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Asmodean - 09-28-2015

"So.... let me get this straight... Your a skilled magic user, have a pet owl, are a Hyur and dislike the rich. Hmmm..... I have no magic skill, in fact less effected by magic then most, have a Unicolt, am also a Hyur and dislike the rich for the most part as well. At least we have a ew things in common.... just keep your owl off the floor, Halone has a habit of biting others as a sign of love.... at least I think it's love."

I don't really have a pet owl I just thought this picture was cute I'm sorry I lied

Please don't consider this post as part of the game ; u ;

I'm so sorry

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Aaron - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 12:24 AM)Seal Wrote: I don't really have a pet owl I just thought this picture was cute I'm sorry I lied

Please don't consider this post as part of the game ; u ;

I'm so sorry
It's too late. It's already canon.

/stamps and files away.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Vali - 09-28-2015

"Aaron, this better be a nightmare"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Caspar - 09-28-2015

"Old scaled lady. We must train together. That's one purpose of a blood oath... What? That is not what 'marriage' is about?... I do not understand."

"I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who's a bit lost as to the meaning of this marriage stuff.

...I do give mad hugs, though? If you're into that."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Kurt S. - 09-28-2015

"An owl and eyepatch. Wonderfu! Say how drunk was I last night? I didn't start doing really weird stuff right? Anyway you think you can do your wife a favor and beat up debt collectors for me? Why? Because I love you so much, babe."

-Ramen S.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Asmodean - 09-28-2015

"Debt collectors? Ul'dahn I take it.... Well I might be able to help but can put myself into an odd situation. So long as you don't mind making any assassins, paid off blades or anyone linked to the Syndicate that might come looking for me... disappear. Better if you don't ask why. It would just cause you trouble."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Kurt S. - 10-06-2015

N. Amariyo
-"A husband is it? Well I hope you don't mind my disappearing for days on end. I'm a half-baked hero and there's a whole world out there that needs saving!"