Hydaelyn Role-Players
The person above your post is now your spouse! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: The person above your post is now your spouse! (/showthread.php?tid=13017)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Fox - 09-26-2015

D: Not sure if Erik would approve.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Pastry Army - 09-26-2015

I hope you know Foxberry, I'm also married. To Rhalgr.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - X'raemha Rhiki - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 02:41 AM)Pastry Army Wrote: I hope you know Foxberry, I'm also married. To Rhalgr.

This is a thing I'm okay with. 

How you doin' bbygurl.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Vali - 09-26-2015

"Hmm, Highlander, well there was that one phase. . ."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Marisa - 09-26-2015

"You're a treasure hunter too? We can look for treasure together! The easiest treasure to find is the stuff sitting around in people's houses, but sometimes they get mad if you take it because they're mean and dumb. So you distract them and I'll start grabbing stuff! Wait, how many pockets do you have? I only have one, so maybe you should grab stuff and I'll talk!"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Asmodean - 09-26-2015

"Two more years and I would be twice your age.... This just feel wrong... and once again my curse strikes."  >.> Always bloody mi'qote.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Desu Nee - 09-26-2015

...At least you're not that tall. I swear to Gods, Roes make my neck hurt from looking upwards...

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Nodem - 09-26-2015

"I married a Teddy Bear! How many blows to the head did I take?!" Seras ponders on this. "I see no problem with this except I wish she were taller..."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Jmaaira - 09-26-2015

"Au Ra huh? Never had an Au Ra before. At least her horns face back so she won't stab me or something."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - C'kayah Polaali - 09-26-2015

"Seeker, huh? Never had a Seeker before. Well, as long as she does what she's told..."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - MilanaMina - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 03:54 PM)Setoh Aliapoh Wrote: "Seeker, huh? Never had a Seeker before. Well, as long as she does what she's told..."

Hm, handsome and well groomed. I believe we can make this work.

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Zanther - 09-26-2015

"Hum...another Lalafell. Hopefully they like exploring the world as much as I do."

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Menelwen - 09-26-2015

"...I'm not exactly sure how this happened, but if the Honor's stores are not completely cleared out I'm going to be incredibly disappointed."

She clears her throat.

"Right then. Lets see about getting this annulled, shall we?"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Vali - 09-26-2015

"Oh damn, how much did I drink last night, it would seem I bedded one of "them"

She rolls her eyes

"shame, my apologies, but I sincerely, doubt this will work out"

RE: The person above your post is now your spouse! - Renata Lynn - 09-26-2015

(09-26-2015, 01:01 AM)Aymeric Wrote:
(09-26-2015, 12:56 AM)Zaheela Wrote: ....*Rhea sniffs her tea then throws it out, the entire tin of leaves, and then thinks.*

It could be worse?

Lucky you.
((OOC: YES! LUCKY RHEA!))

*Disregard for next post*