Hydaelyn Role-Players
[OPEN TO ALL] Kali Kalrath LIVE AT COSTA DEL SOL - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: [OPEN TO ALL] Kali Kalrath LIVE AT COSTA DEL SOL (/showthread.php?tid=13075)

[OPEN TO ALL] Kali Kalrath LIVE AT COSTA DEL SOL - Steel Wolf - 08-20-2015

Kali tugged at the neck of the button-down shirt that he wore. Sure, it was short sleeved. Sure, the trademark golden tuxedo jacket was traded in for a shimmering golden vest. But it was still WARM out here.

But no matter, thought the dapper Lalafell host. It was the Moonfire Faire. It was a time of celebration. It was an opportunity for a new broadcast. And besides, the pair of lithe Miqo'te wearing incredibly skimpy bathing suits walking hand-in-hand down the beach made him feel...

...energized.

Kali pulled out his linkpearl talky-wand with a flourishing twirl, engaged it, and spoke.

"Good day to all of my Linkpearl Listeners and Fast Friendly Fans! I am Kali Kalrath, Lalafell on the Path! And if you hear wheeling aquatic birds, crashing waves and delighted revelry, then you can probably already guess where I am! Yes, I am on the shores of Costa del Sol, in the very heart of the Moonfire Faire's festivities! And this year, the Adventurer's Guild and Lord Gegeruju have spared no expense in making sure this Faire is the realm's finest!

"Yes, friends, everywhere I turn there is bright sunshine, cerulean water and just...absolutely...GORGEOUS women--and men, I'm told--walking the sands in the most daring outfits imaginable. Why, it's hard...DIFFICULT I mean to say--difficult for me to focus on my task. But focus I must! Because I, Kali Kalrath, am devoted to my devotees, and will seek to ask the question on the mind of many in the realm:

What are you hoping to experience here at this year's Moonfire Faire?"

The Lalafell trotted up with a broad grin, aiming his talky-wand at you. "Excuse me, Kali Kalrath, Lalafell on the Path. Would you mind telling my pearl listeners what you're hoping to experience while here at the Moonfire Faire?"

RE: [OPEN TO ALL] Kali Kalrath LIVE AT COSTA DEL SOL - Melodia - 08-20-2015

Melodia looked down at the Lalafell and smirked. She heard the question and knelt to look at the man. "Aye....'s a good question. I think th' outfits're nice. Maybe th' fireworks'll look as nice, ye know?" She considered and looked thoughtful as she spoke again. "Jus' a good time, ye know? Somethin' t' no' f'rget...hopefully." She smiled, stood and started to head out before pausing. Looking back with a deadly serious look she asked, "'Ave ye ever heard o' memory loss bein' a side effect o' Bronco Grease?"

RE: [OPEN TO ALL] Kali Kalrath LIVE AT COSTA DEL SOL - Steel Wolf - 08-20-2015

"Bronco Grease? I can't say I--"

Kali's mind was cut off by the memory of Ser Crofte's image on the poster. Her smirk. Those curves. Her generous backside....

"Aherum...I...can't say as I have, lovely miss but I would perhaps consider approaching the distributor of said product? But you have a point! It's a time to unwind! To feel free! To enjoy the sights..."

His eyes scanned the woman once more. Kali...Kaaalliiii....KALI!

"Of course, I refer to the fireworks as well as I refer to the visions walking the beach these warm days of Moonfire. It brings a delight to the eyes in so many ways, from the sun to the nights to the fireworks to the simple beauty of a shoreside view."

He plodded up and flashed a bright grin to another person. "Excuse me, friend! Kali Kalrath, Lalafell on the path. Care to tell my pearl listeners what you're looking to experience at this year's Moonfire Faire?"