Hydaelyn Role-Players
What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) (/showthread.php?tid=13132)

Pages: 1 2 3

What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - LadyRochester - 08-24-2015

Bonus! What's your character's?

I got ENTP for myself, ENTJ for my character.

When you get your results, click below on the "Type Description" link, tell me how accurate they are! I took a test like this that was about 500-600 questions and got the same result. This is only 64 questions though--Trust me, it sounds like a lot but it's relatively quick!

While there's differences among individuals, please know that the MBTI test is more of a "base" of your personality than a fool-proof description. 

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Coatleque - 08-24-2015

ISTJ
Introvert(91%) Sensing(41%) Thinking(59%) Judging(12%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (91%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (41%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (59%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Nebbs - 08-24-2015

I am an INTP and Nebula is EnFP.

The T vs F is the main difference I can totally get why she is more outgoing and people focused. But when I play her she ignores logic and goes very much off feelings.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Edda - 08-24-2015

I have and always will be ENTP, no matter how many times I take variations of these tests... I guess it makes sense, a lot of it is pretty accurate. It is a comfort knowing that ENTP is the least extroverted of the extroverts, since I can swap pretty easily between the two. People really suck sometimes.

Edda is nearly the exact opposite as an INFJ.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Leanne - 08-24-2015

Leanne apparently is a:

ENFP
Extravert(56%)  iNtuitive(3%)  Feeling(50%)  Perceiving(22%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Phoenix - 08-24-2015

ESFP

Extravert 9% Sensing 9% Feeling 44% Perceiving 72%

You have a slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion
You have a slight preference of Sensing over Intuition
You have a moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking
You have a distinct preference of perceiving over Judging

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Alderique - 08-24-2015

Answering for Alderique, I got:

ESFP
Extravert(31%)  Sensing(3%)  Feeling(41%)  Perceiving(50%)

I'm INTP in the real world. It's a little hard to answer the social questions without letting your real life bleed into your character life (i.e. large RP events are draining to me IRL, and I often end up wallflowering more than I imagine he would IC).

It seems.. Accurate enough? A little more focused on social activity than I imagined, but part of the challenge of answering for a made-up person.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - FreelanceWizard - 08-24-2015

ENTP here, and L'yhta is an ENFP.

I figure a lot of RPers are INTP and ENTP -- it'll be interesting to see if my supposition bears out in the posts here. Smile

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - I'nhalki - 08-24-2015

I'nhalki got ISTP.

I'm, as I predictably get on these, INFP

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Fox - 08-24-2015

INTJ for myself. I always get it on various tests.

C'sien: ISTJ I was a bit surprised until I read further into it and it fits her perfect.
Dusk: INTP Weaknesses are so fitting.
Tranquil & Quinn ENTP I was expecting ENTJ for Quinn as he's based on a former char that was an ENTJ.
Hattori: ISFJ Not so surprised considering ISFJ are the defenders, and he's a Doman samurai.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Virella - 08-24-2015

ESTJ for Virella. However some questions were a pain to answer because she is a completely different person around Ishgardians compared to when she's around people of the other nations; Ishgardians she's super social with, people from other nations she would prefer to ignore, get away from, or simply get in a fight with(verbally) aka being super anti social with them, unless they got her trust/respect somehow, but that is rare when you're roleplay the average scumbag Ishgardian and not Haurcefant 2.0. So I just gone for what for her is the usual business, being around Ishgardians!

And ISTJ for myself.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - A'kos Saiyal - 08-24-2015

A'kos is a:

INTJ
Introvert(3%) iNtuitive(34%) Thinking(9%) Judging(12%)
You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (3%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (34%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (9%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

For myself, I'm more introverted and the weights were different, but I was still an INTJ, I'd actually see A'kos being more extrovert in time, as he's a foreigner and playing his cards close for now. It was pretty accurate actually. Smile

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Volk - 08-24-2015

Running this for Ameline. Seems accurate.

ESFP

Extrovert(31%) Sensing(3%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(78%)
  • You have moderate preference of Extroversion over Introversion (31%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
  • You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
  • You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (78%)

Quote:***...ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home.

Quote:***Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.

Quote:***As perceivers, ESFPs do not linger on moral concerns unless it is in service of a Greater Good and/or a unifying cause.

Oh - also I guess I would post results for myself: INFJ
Thumbsup

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Eses Fafa - 08-24-2015

Extravert(6%)  Sensing(16%)  Thinking(16%)  Perceiving(25%)

Huh.

RE: What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!) - Maril - 08-24-2015

I got ISFJ (Introvert 56%, Sensing (1%), Feeling (22%), Judging 56%) 

Nailah got ESFP (Extravert 50% , Sensing 25% , Feeling 6%, Perceiving 16%)

Both are pretty spot on.