Hydaelyn Role-Players
Monday 21st September Event - Blackfeather Birthday Beach Party - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Monday 21st September Event - Blackfeather Birthday Beach Party (/showthread.php?tid=13232)

Monday 21st September Event - Blackfeather Birthday Beach Party - MilanaMina - 08-31-2015

[Image: tumblr_ntz5wbMCWs1uf0tm5o1_1280.png]

You have been Cordially Invited to attend the
Birthday Party and Dinner Event celibrating
the 29th Birthday of the Blackfeather Heiress: Milana Lana.

Currently Hiring Bartenders, Waiters, and Bouncers for the Event!

Blackfeather Company events and roleplay stands by the motto of not needing actual gil or items to participate in the event. So no-one needs to sacrifice hard work for the sake of fun! The event is free for all to come!

The Event shall begin at 4PM [PST] and take place on the beach of
Costa Del Sol up until around 6-7PM [PST] in the evening where we
will move the party to Wineport for dinner and dance.
Location around: [32x , 30y]

{This IC event is completely subject to moving due to real-life issues of the player}

The dayside beachside event dresscodes are casual.
The evening dinner requires semi-formal to formal attire. [Cover up to the most sensible you can achieve.]

. . .

Milana Lana the Blackfeather Company owner and proprietor wishes to cut back and have a little fun for her upcoming birthday. So she decides to go completely for the fun first and perhaps a lovely small banquet later!

. . .

Events in the afternoon on the beachside include:

~The Main Beach Party Events~

Throughout the day there will be announcements for the events though it is best to plan your routines beforehand in anticipation of this event. There will be an order, so don't worry if you do not win one, you can still enter another to win!

Watermelon Contest – Not for the faint of heart. And the weak of stomach. Letting loose to have a little fun men and women who enter this contest are challenged to eat as much watermelon as they can stomach.

- Poetry Contest - Need not be a bard to apply. Men and women from Eorzea test your artistic side with a bit of poetry. The winner gets to dine with the hostess that evening. Form and structure are not restricted.

- Beach Beauty and Beach Beau Contest – It will be judged by the high ranking members of the company and only the best looking will walk away the victors, though beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There will be two winners for this event, one of the Beauties which are female, and one of the Beau's which are male.

Second and Third place winners will win a consolation prize. And runner ups shall receive a lesser prize. First place winners of all the categories will win a seat to dine with the hostess that evening!

~Available Food and Refreshments~

-Afternoon Beach Refreshments-

- Flavored Shaved Ice – In the following flavors. Lemon, Orange, Cherry, Pineapple, Lime, Blueberry, - Strawberry and Huckleberry.
- Tea Cookies – In Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry Flavor.
- A Variety of Cocktails – Check in at the bar for a list.
- Cool Apple Cider – The Featured Drink

-The Evening Dinner-

The event of dinner requires the application of a dish to be prepared for you when in house. So we have enough supplies to create it
. . .

Appetizers:

1. Escargot with Celery and Parsnips
2. Carrot Soup with Green Onions
3. Onion Soup with Bread and Cheese

. . .

Main Entrees:

1. The Mistress's Favorite – Black Truffle Risotto with Fresh Garlic Butter Rolls.
2. Grilled Dodo with a fresh Parisian Salad.
3. Grilled Antelope Steak [ordered to tenderness rare to well done] and a garnished Mashed Popotoes.
4. Lobster Thermidore with salted and buttered Mashed Popotoes.
5. Honey Mustard Leg of Lamb with a Parisian Salad.
6. A Personal Friend's Request - Golden Battered Fish and Thin-cut Popotoes with a Dash of Vinegar

. . .

Desserts:

1. Caramel Flan
2. A Slice of the Dark Forest Chocolate Birthday Cake
3. Chocolate Fruit and Fudge Platter
4. Cherry Pie

.. And All Drinks Available. Cocktails, Beer, Ale, and Wine...
[Including Non-alcoholic bevereged for those with frail stomachs]

. . . .

The Event shall go until the party winds down. And the Hostess will be delighted to see you all there.

. . . .

[b]~:OOC EVENT:~

“Boy typing thus stuff up was a bit of work but I think I'm happy with it.” said the person behind the Lalafel. “But that reminds me, even though my character's birthday is the 21'st, mine is earlier, on the 11th. I wanna kinda do something for that too. Just casual. Any dress acceptable!”

She claps her hands together. “I'll wander around the Steps of Nald and Thal! And maybe people who come to this one, can run some Crystal Tower Runs for Fun and Glamor Gear!” she nods. “Sounds fun, I'll add a note about it at the bottom of this. I won't add it to the Event Calendar because it's not a Roleplay Event.”

The OOC event has been cancelled due to real life issues.

RE: Event - Blackfeather Birthday Beach Party - Roe Dad - 08-31-2015

Ill be there!

RE: Monday 21st September Event - Blackfeather Birthday Beach Party - Vahn Kasch - 09-19-2015

The Gilded Rose will be around to mingle and help!

RE: Monday 21st September Event - Blackfeather Birthday Beach Party - Lucius Ignatius - 09-21-2015

Might try to stop by if times mix well. :3 Though Kiht'a might have difficulty finding formal clothes. XD