Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Wednesdays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST (/showthread.php?tid=13235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - SessionZero - 10-05-2015

I can come on Rukon as a white mage.

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 10-05-2015

And we have a full group for tonight! I've sent out PMs to everyone I can in regards to the meet-up location. Let me know if you didn't get it, or contact me tonight in game and I'll tell you where to meet.

Looking forward to seeing you all tonight!

RE: The Sacramentum - Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 10-06-2015

The Sacramentum - October 05, 2015
Target: Good King Moggle Mog --may his boundless grace fill our hearts with love--, Twelfth of his name

The Oathsworn:
Tank 1: Saraj Malqir, Dark Knight
Tank 2: Syf Kha, Dark Knight
Healer 1: Garza Redwing, Scholar
Healer 2: Rukon Khujal, White Mage
Damage Dealer 1: Toff Vaughnn
Damage Dealer 2: Mister Mask, Black Mage
Damage Dealer 3: Cotota Khal, Machinist
Damage Dealer 4: Tatsumi Hanateru, Summoner

Result: Victory!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 10-06-2015

I'm sorry about dropping out at the tavern last night Syf and Tatsumi. The server disconnected me and did not let me back in for about an hour. I hate leaving people in the middle of RP, but there was literally nothing I can do.

I'll get the new Sacramentum posted up in the next day or two. This one was pretty interesting and laid back in comparison to the others. I think moving to a bi-weekly schedule helped a lot, we had a full eight this time.

So going forward, this will be a bi-weekly event instead of weekly. I think that's easier and better for everyone. I'm still open for hearing alternate days and times to schedule this on if Monday doesn't work for a lot of people. My only requirement is that if it's on a weekday, it happens at 7 pm PST or later, and if it's on a weekend, it doesn't conflict with established events such as the Grindstone or Runestone.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Killerwing - 10-06-2015

Thank you regardless for having me in Saraj. I appreciated the experience. Smile
And I do plan on showing up for more of them, mainly for more RP experience, but also RP progression as a Summoner. Tongue

And as far as I could tell, the time for the event was fine.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 10-10-2015

The Sacramentum returns! Our target this time is Leviathan, the Lord of the Whorl! Sign up if you're brave enough to take to the seas to destroy this great serpent!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Jana - 10-10-2015

Tentatively signing up with Jana as either MNK or SMN, whichever is needed more. I say "tentatively" because I won't know my scheduled work hours for next Monday until Thursday night, though.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Toff Vaughnn - 10-10-2015

I, toff will go as warrior. I have a score to settle with that great beast and will do so proudly.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Togy - 10-10-2015

Mask will be on call, as either DRK, 57+, or BLM 51.. And he will drink your booze after!

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Aysun - 10-10-2015

Gaw I wish I could go. If this was like.. ONE HOUR EARLIER. 

If you ever change the times, look me up. x_x Definitely miss doing this stuff IC.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Oli! - 10-10-2015

Adalhaid will come as MNK.

I have the quest this time Ahriman

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Killerwing - 10-11-2015

Tatsumi Hanateru, Summoned gifted with the Echo will come assist in defeating Leviathan.

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Mirien - 10-15-2015

This sounds like far too much effort, but my fairy keeps pushing me to practice. I don't know why, she does all the work.

Mirien Lahar (58 scholar, could be 54 WHM if a scholar signs up, but healer either way)

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Killerwing - 10-16-2015

You know, I just realized that for Leviathan, going to the Sahagin's aetheryte wouldn't necessarily work, since when Leviathan is fought in the Main Story Quests, he's fought on a floating platform called the Whorleater.

Guessing we'll have to gather at the Moraby Drydocks instead?

RE: The Sacramentum - Bi-Weekly IC Primal Hunting - Mondays 10 pm EST/7 pm PST - Saraj Malqir - 10-16-2015

Something like that, yes. I'll send out the meeting point this weekend.