Hydaelyn Role-Players
Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? (/showthread.php?tid=13241)

Pages: 1 2 3

Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Riven - 09-01-2015

This game has given me so many favorite songs I can't pick. Bouncy

Faith in Her Fury (the Steps of Faith One) and the Big Bridge have been on constant repeat on my iPod though <.<  >.>

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Shoshopu - 09-01-2015

Matoya's Cave!!!

Although the music for the Alexander bosses (idk if it's all the bosses, I've only done the first two floors) is also really cool!

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Gegenji - 09-01-2015

I'm a sucker for Battle on Big Bridge, too... and the FF6 battle music from the Ultros fight.

On less nostalgic tracks, I'm a big fan of Bismarck's music and the one that plays at the final fight of HW. That latter one I've probably listened to more than any other FFXIV song. So, overall, it's probably my favorite.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - ɴᴘᴄ - 09-01-2015

Agreed there are too many. I miss 'the Twin Faces of Fate', but some of the old quest BGMs are still in game and always give me a smile.

Right now, the majesty of the Hinterlands daytime theme has really moved me, along with the stoicism of the CWH nighttime theme. Both places I will AFK just to listen for a while. The Waking Sands is another that I will zone out to while writing.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Caspar - 09-01-2015

No lyrics? The Aetherochemical Research Facility.
With lyrics? A tie between Alex Boss and Ramuh.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Roe Dad - 09-01-2015

Still Titan. love it.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Warren Castille - 09-01-2015

Twilight Over Thanalan is the best track in the game.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Riven - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 12:36 PM)Gegenji Wrote: I'm a sucker for Battle on Big Bridge, too... and the FF6 battle music from the Ultros fight.

On less nostalgic tracks, I'm a big fan of Bismarck's music and the one that plays at the final fight of HW. That latter one I've probably listened to more than any other FFXIV song. So, overall, it's probably my favorite.
Nggh, FF6.  The remixed theme that plays when you're in the Magitech Armor-my mother heard me screaming in glee from all the way out in the living room. Heart

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Martiallais - 09-01-2015

Oh man...so many great choices.

I think right now I really love the Heroic Moments/Hunt theme from HW as well as the Zenith theme. I am seriously looking for excuses to RP at Zenith just for the mood the music offers.

Others I listen to pretty often (usually at work) would be: Knights of the Round, Under the Weight (Titan), Urth's Fount (Odin), and Torn from the Heavens (Chimera/Wolves Den theme).

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Ignacius - 09-01-2015

Probably the Coerthas Central Highlands theme.  That got you pumped up for whatever was coming.

[youtube]Lr1TxAkejXE[/youtube]

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Riven - 09-01-2015

[youtube]_1TJe0lbSWU[/youtube]

This.  This is what is making me roll Dragoon.  I blame this video right here.  I blame the song, I blame the instance, and I blame the song some more for latching onto my brain and not letting go.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Spethah - 09-01-2015

Matoya's Cave for sure. If only I could live in that cave forever...

Battle music? Alex Floor 4

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Warren Castille - 09-01-2015

Thinking on it, I really dig the combat guildleve music. I think it's called Tenacity? It just feels so much like adventuring/journeying music.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Steel Wolf - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 01:16 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: Thinking on it, I really dig the combat guildleve music. I think it's called Tenacity? It just feels so much like adventuring/journeying music.

Senpai took my answer.

RE: Favorite track in FFXIV so far? - Gegenji - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 01:13 PM)Spethah Wrote: Battle music? Alex Floor 4

The Alex boss music and final boss music are CATCHY AS HELL oh my god.