Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Shy Xaela open for connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Shy Xaela open for connections (/showthread.php?tid=13256)

Pages: 1 2

Shy Xaela open for connections - CrimsonMars - 09-02-2015

[Image: QVYHnnt.jpg]
Xanadu is a wandering black mage and rouge formally of the Hotgo tribe. She is a shy individual with a seemingly gloomy and modest demeanor who often keeps to herself, especially to non-auri, and is somewhat prejudice towards miqo'te. She enjoys hunting, sight seeing, and improving her techniques. She currently seeks a propose in her life.

Due to Xana's personality, it's a little hard for her to make friends, especially as a black mage (though she isn't the type to openly reveal such a thing). She'll open up to follow auri, thaumaturges and black mages easily, as long as (or doesn't know) they are Dotharl, for obvious reasons. She'll befriend other races as well. Generally, Xanadu is looking for experience and companionship. 

I'm still fleshing out her backstory so if you want to set relations (family related, contracts, etc), we can do that. I'll set up her wiki on my spare time.

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-02-2015

She should hit up Aiswynd, he's from a dead tribe, so a tad cast out as well, and a fellow Xaela. Wiki in my signature ^^ and good luck with other connections!

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Kiztra - 09-02-2015

Hey there! Feel free to message me in-game anytime I'm on Altani! She's a fellow Xaela who shares in the modest department, although she might be a little more chipper. I'm still working on her definite personality and backstory so maybe we can help each other!

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Swygynwyzn - 09-02-2015

Feel free to add me.

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - CrimsonMars - 09-02-2015

I'll try to get in contact with all of you when I have some free time. Thanks. ^^

btw, I play Xanadu casually when I'm not on my main so if you need anything while I'm on Chiyo Hoshi, just holler at her via /tell.

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Vixanya - 09-02-2015

Hello there! Please feel free to contact me as I will be sure to reach out to you tonight when I get home from work. <3 Good luck in your search for RP and making new friends <3

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - As'elena - 09-02-2015

I'd happily RP with other magic people!

Maariya here is a Miqo'te Paladin who isn't too fond of Thaumaturges (Let alone stand a Black Mage).

Further I also have my Raen, Mizuki Kazarishi who is a an Arcanist. She loves aether and everything magical, so she'd be the perfect person to meet!

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - ZacharyVolfire - 09-02-2015

If you want work, or want ot have a merchant in your pocket I'd be happy to estblish that sinceim "still" working on my wiki

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Knight Kat - 09-03-2015

Want to have her meet another Hotgo?

My alt is Qara Hotgo, and you've already RPed with me before with Chiyo!

Qara is kinda shy too, but she isn't anti-social. Her curiosity and ambition keep her going, and can be used to fuel many conversations. She's not keen on magic, but has nothing against mages.

She is a courier that plans to become so much more, and that means she can be almost anywhere for the reason of delivering things.

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-03-2015

Hiiiii! Welcome! :D Would you like a free Balmung cookie? :o

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - CrimsonMars - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 12:11 AM)Knight Kat Wrote: Want to have her meet another Hotgo?

My alt is Qara Hotgo, and you've already RPed with me before with Chiyo!

Qara is kinda shy too, but she isn't anti-social. Her curiosity and ambition keep her going, and can be used to fuel many conversations. She's not keen on magic, but has nothing against mages.

She is a courier that plans to become so much more, and that means she can be almost anywhere for the reason of delivering things.
Oh Xana would -love- to meet another Hotgo. Actually, she was unsure if there were any other survivors yet.

(09-03-2015, 12:36 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Hiiiii! Welcome! Big Grin Would you like a free Balmung cookie? :o

I'm not new to Balmung but thanks. xD *takes*

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 02:50 AM)CrimsonMars Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 12:36 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: Hiiiii! Welcome! :D Would you like a free Balmung cookie? :o

I'm not new to Balmung but thanks. xD *takes*

Don't hafta be new. :3 Yummy cookie either way.

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-03-2015

-laughs- I think I just found a reason for Xanadu and Aiswynd to talk, is it possible that the Hotgo had relations to an odd(ish) tribe, that was...basically killed several years prior and Aiswynd would have been a member of...and wearing a slash of X to indicate his tribeless status?

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - CrimsonMars - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 03:34 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: -laughs- I think I just found a reason for Xanadu and Aiswynd to talk, is it possible that the Hotgo had relations to an odd(ish) tribe, that was...basically killed several years prior and Aiswynd would have been a member of...and wearing a slash of X to indicate his tribeless status?

Sounds good actually if you want to go with that!

RE: Shy Xaela open for connections - Desitjant - 09-03-2015

Feel like running into a Dotharl? It might be a strained connection, but still a connection! XD 

Ornlu isn't ashamed of his clan, but feels adrift in a world where the only way of life he's ever known, one of endless roaming and warring on the steppe, is gone... and it may never return. The Dotharl of the past cannot exist in Eorzea; what will become of them?

Feel free to hit me up, I think Xaela/Xaela RP has so much potential! 
On Jenova now, but hopefully transferring to Balmung next week.